Accepted MR;POTION IS BACK BOYS

Aug 9, 2018
France
Your in-game name: Monsieur Viande

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:465751038

Staff Member that Punished You: Magnerz

Date / Time of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Ban: Unstated

Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: Nothing really special, i was just my own classic self, i have no clue what happened honestly

Why I should be unbanned (add proof if you have): It's up to all of u to agree or not with what i say but i'm clearly a big part of the GUC community, i'm also known to be one of the best leaders ever, i'm also obviously a really toxic player but that's how everyone loves me right ? I'm always jokking with what i say i'm never like insulting for real or mad for real, it's up to the players to take it easy or not. I probably have many reasons to be banned but honestly i clearly feel like i don't deserve that shit men, i'm the kind of player that literally built this community like this, without me i don't even know if that would go the same way, i'm probably loved by a lot like i'm also hated by a lot but i'm sure a lot of u guys never wanted me to be banned. I'm a rlly toxic BUT amazingly cool and sexy beautiful athletic player, and i actually like a lot this community, to the ones who're gonna -rep my unban apply, fck ur mom asses to all of u, and to the ones who're gonna +rep me, BIG SHOUT OUT FOR U MY BOYS, U'RE MY TRUE SOLDIERS MEN I LOVE ALL OF U BUT I'M STILL GONNA REK UR MOM ASSES JUST FOR FUN MEN, MR.POTION IS THE GUY U NEED ON GUC THAT'S ALL I HAD TO SAY AND THAT'S HOW I'LL FINISH THIS APPLY, SEE U SOON MY BRADDERS <3

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
0 rep,

He believes the reason for the ban was unstated, although he is being an arse and not taking this very serious, with regards to how a bans should work the person needs a valid reason as to why he was banned. I'm in no way taking his side I am just laying out that with a ban there should be a valid reason, If there is a valid reason he should be given it, Of course we know he is toxic and a real dickhead but it seems he believes he deserves a second chance.

So whatever the choice of the staff team is they should be able to provide fair reasons and open up a topic of debate between two conflicting opinions from which viande should accept the final decision.

Last edited:

hobbit :D

hobbit
User
Mar 8, 2017
Syria
Monsieur Viande ma boy what's happen to you so sad to see you like that you were good player and good member i don't think you deserve that
+rep our french guy :emoji_french_bread::emoji_flag_cp:.

Jul 16, 2017
, RO
+1 if big smoke approves then i was wrong for harrasing him. Sorry

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Head Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hello, viande, I just want to clarify your permaban reason, we frequently don't include the reasons for a permanent ban in the "server ban text" because of limited space. Once you were unbanned by the new community owner and had been given a second chance on our server, you showed little to no improvement in your behavior. You showed a constant lack of respect, spamming, and you were just chousing a nuisance, you still had the bad traits we banned you for inside of you. Before you were permanently banned, you had been told various times to calm down and do a bit of self-reflectance. Your behavior was so bad that you had even been banned for a short amount of time before you were ultimately permanently banned. I know that as a fact because I was one of the people who tried reaching out to you. basically, in one sentence, the reason you were banned is that we didn't see you mature and change, there can even be a debate whether you had become worse.

After you got permanently banned, you continuously went on the server with alt-accounts to cause drama within our community. Additionally, you went on our discord server and started spammed, which resulted in you getting discord banned. Unless you have a legitimate and genuine reason to be unbanned, I don't see it happening. I don't want to unban you and then two months later ban you again, tired of it, and from reading this appeal, it still resembles the old you.

Interested in hearing back from you viande and your thoughts, kind regards, Mrbam.

Aug 9, 2018
France
Men, first u talk bout drama on ur server, i never changed as u just said i'm always the same guy and this is how all the players who know me love me like this, and honestly i'll probably not change or at least just a bit, and that drama u talk bout is only provoked by the players who never heard bout me or idk the the complete new players who never met any old player like me, then as my classic self, they started to get mad but i didn't do anything different than i was doing everytime. For me the problem is that the high-level admins, to not say only the owners, are more like they never know what they want, it's like, compare me to a cookie, i'm always the same flavour man i'll not be like different tomorrow and stuff but these admins are like "TODAY I LIKE CHOCOLATE COOKIES, TOMORROW I'LL HATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES", that's a shit comparison but that's it u see what i mean i still don't understand why he begged me to comeback, as my usual self he could expect me to be the funniest and the most toxic guy on his server. But as i said earlier too, i'm never serious in what i say, my reactions depend on the others reactions, also bout that discord spam stuff, well i rlly don't know if that was same kind of spam than wild did i just always talk like this so that's completely my bad if that was a real spam, the alt account problem too man u're saying something rlly retarded honestly, literally 2 MONTHS LATER, i created another shit useless account to come on ze JUST TO PLAY LITERALLY 1 OR 2 TIMES, it's not like i'm farming creating accounts to play again and again and again, and honestly everyone loved to see me back "ilyas : I'LL MISS U SO MUCH VIANDE COMEBACK FASTER NEXT TIME" i love my monkey man big shoutout to u my braddah <3, if i start to change if i start to become like different from nowadays like i completely stop to be toxic like this, are u gonna be able to call me Viande after ? Like r u gonna be, i'm talking to everyone, r u all gonna be ur usual selves if i start to be another guy from now ? I don't think so, that's kinda a bad answer for u bam i guess but that's what i'm gonna say and that's how i'm gonna be if u want to unban me or not

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Head Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Again this goes back to drama, when you joined the server a little while ago, you joined just to caused drama for "fun" in my eyes, even though it was not fun for all parts. I understand that the player you are referring to acted irresponsible, which is some of the reasons his staff application got denied. You said in your reply that you probably won't change, and if that is true than GUC is not for you.

"you continuously went on the server with alt-accounts to cause drama within our community" in this instance I didn't mention any date as I think is quite obvious that this was a long time after you got permanently banned.

When you connected to our server with your alt account you should have never been able to have a conversation with another player for that long, you should have been permanently banned instantly for "ban evading" as it's against our server rules, "Avoiding punishments by any means is forbidden." The staff that was online at the time was clearly bias or just unknown to the rules (something I have taken up with them). This is something I am very strict on, you are punished, that does not mean you can avoid the punishment.

Aug 9, 2018
France
Strangely mrbam my objective is clearny not to create any dramas, on discord or on server or anywhere else, i was clearly "avoiding my punishment", that's true, but i just wanted to play a bit with this server who clearly loves me, in guc community there's at least that's what i think, there's only 3 persons who clearly hate me, and they're all the highest admins possible, so even if the whole community, even if the whole guc server wants my unban, look even revykton who just did that apply for me is +repping my apply man, honestly, i'm up to say that they ALL love me, r u keeping me banned for any personnal reason or u rlly think bout the server saying what u say to me ? Honestly, i joined a few times as u said that's true i shouldn't technically do that but when i joined, most of the times, even when my friends tell me the server's like quiet, like where's the fun if none talks and stuff man, that's my job bro, my job is to create the funniest moments ever on that server men, u think someone's able to do properly my job ? That unban apply is rlly serious for me men, even if u all know that's i'm completely disabled and i'm a big big retard always saying some bullshits, that apply is serious compared to the other one if u rlly want an example, but i can understand what u say cuz i'll probably not change how i act if i get the unban, at least i'll probably try to be like more calm or less insulting people but that's gonna be a tiny difference i'll always be monsieur viande as everyone know me so if u want to keep me banned do it, but i still think that i didn't deserve this bullshit at all

Jelman

VIP
User
Aug 6, 2017
United Kingdom
is it bad i read his posts in his voice? he types like he speaks lol

oh +1 i have no beef, the guy cracks me up

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Hello, viande, I just want to clarify your permaban reason, we frequently don't include the reasons for a permanent ban in the "server ban text" because of limited space. Once you were unbanned by the new community owner and had been given a second chance on our server, you showed little to no improvement in your behavior. You showed a constant lack of respect, spamming, and you were just chousing a nuisance, you still had the bad traits we banned you for inside of you. Before you were permanently banned, you had been told various times to calm down and do a bit of self-reflectance. Your behavior was so bad that you had even been banned for a short amount of time before you were ultimately permanently banned. I know that as a fact because I was one of the people who tried reaching out to you. basically, in one sentence, the reason you were banned is that we didn't see you mature and change, there can even be a debate whether you had become worse.

After you got permanently banned, you continuously went on the server with alt-accounts to cause drama within our community. Additionally, you went on our discord server and started spammed, which resulted in you getting discord banned. Unless you have a legitimate and genuine reason to be unbanned, I don't see it happening. I don't want to unban you and then two months later ban you again, tired of it, and from reading this appeal, it still resembles the old you.

Interested in hearing back from you viande and your thoughts, kind regards, Mrbam.
+REP FOR HIS UNBAN
m0jk4mpa70v31.png

Hiko

User
Sep 19, 2019
___________________________####__________
___________________________######_________
____________________________####__________
_____________________________##___________
__________________________#######_________