Dec 26, 2018
Bulgaria, Gabrovo
In-Game Name: Netrum

Discord Name ID : aKx#9999

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ netrvm

First Name : Wiktor

Location/Timezone: Bulgaria GMT

DOJ (date of joining, when did you first join the server): 2018 February

Write a brief background about yourself so we can get to know you better: Im from Bulgaria,Gabrovo. Im 16 years old, i love zombie escape and i like playing csgo too

Any previous VAC bans: No

Any previous server bans: No

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes,

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I want to join the Staff team, because I can moderate servers, such as discord servers and stuff, I like this server and i would love to moderate it

What would you say your greatest strength is: My greatest stenght is.. being positive :3

What would you say your greatest weakness is: I dont have weakness :3

Other: <3

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hey Netrum, thank you for showing interest in joining our staff team.

ALL applications are reviewed in our monthly staff meeting unless the demand for staff is high. Therefore it might take anywhere from 1 day to 30 days to be accepted/denied depending on when the staff meeting is set. Normally we strive to keep the staff meetings close to the end of the months, however, it may fluctuate. Please also remember that bothering staff about your application is against the rules and depending on the staff member, may result in instant denial.

Anyone may now post, and give their thoughts using the following format:

+1 / – Meaning you support the application and person applying. Typically, you would want to mention things or events that you believe qualify them for staff.

+0 / – Meaning you are neutral on the application. You can simply post this without additional commentary, or you may add comments or questions to the post.

-1 – Meaning you oppose the application. Typically, you would want to mention things that you believe would disqualify the person for staff, or things you believe they should improve on.

If you are posting on an application, we ask that all of your commentary is said with respect. If you disagree or have problems with a user, we expect you to at least remain civil. If your application is receiving posts, please don’t take any criticism as an insult. Take the comments constructively, and work to address and improve issues that are mentioned.

Individuals that frequently contribute disrespectfully will be disciplined and Individuals that frequently and positively contribute will be rewarded.

Good luck and kind regards from the staff team.

-Mrbam

Feb 22, 2020
+1 dont remember seeing him much but he seems like a nice guy hope he wont be braindead like some admins

Mar 23, 2020
Israel
+0 since I haven't seen you that much in the server lately but I think you can do good just be more active.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
1592765704588.png

Can you elaborate?

sh8les

User
ZE Helper
Apr 8, 2020
-1 don't seen him online