People's Attitude

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
I don't like the attitude that some people have on the server, it has happened several times that you tell a person to shut up when he/she asking for help or trying to help. I don't mention names. If the person cannot use materias, don't curse at them teach them or be nice. And stop giving up as easily on the maps we play, try to fight to defeat the map and motivate others. Don't quit because it's too difficult. The server will die again considering that many are unpleasant. We all must respect each other and have fun.

✪ DEVIL

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Oct 24, 2018
France
Is it a joke ?
While I was leading frostdrake, you were screaming as a zombie : "Go go go !". Then we lost the round because everyone fall back before the ladder appears. Please, don't talk over the leader.

If you remove gris and mako, the server will loose 2 very good maps. And if you remove them, then please remove rush_b.

For the items, we are loosing too many rounds because of the players who take items in front of good players and don't use them. I think we need to be more restrictive on the eban.
Beginner players with items need to watch how and where the other players use them before taking any.
--- Post updated ---
Also,
We never finish big maps because a lot of players are not voting for extend. I think we need to put the "Extend vote" on the 4th position for them by just modifying this command :

// Determines where in votes the "Extend Map" option will be displayed.
// 0 - Bottom,
// 1 - Top
sm_umc_extend_display "0"

Or for the other mapchooser : mce_extendposition [0/1] (def 0) - Extend/Don't Change position. 0 = end, 1 = start

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
I say we don't delete any map but just change the total map before you can play the same map again (now it's 15, not sure). If you play a map in morning then you can play it again in the evening, i say we raise that number to 30 or even more so if you play mako then the next time you can nominate is 30 maps later (probally 2 or 3 days later). This will also make sure that we play newer/underplayed map.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Or we can just try out this stupid thing where map cycle won't reset until all maps have been played! This way we will be able to play all maps from A to Z and make rtv option only available after 3 min into the map

✪ DEVIL

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Oct 24, 2018
France
No, for me it's not a good idea.
There are a lot of "bad" maps on the server and all players will everytime type rtv.

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Everyone should look at them first and after that complain about other players..........

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
Harsh, just please don’t trynna bring up something that happen for 6-7 months ago. And what is your problem? Everytime i post something you always coming with an unnecessary comment. You making me real mad right now, so don’t test my limits!

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Everytime you post something I come and respond cuz for me this thread is 100% horses#$@t.
I dont bring anything from the past.
You constantly spammin the mic, and talkin over the leaders voice, sometimes missleading, cuz you dont know most of the maps and you make people confused with your so called "leading". Also repeating "Spiderman is here" 20 times in a row is spam........but hey, what do I know.

I dont try to start any drama or make someone look bad, but when I see retarded topics that someone refer as "Very Ïmportant" I just cant stop myself.
Good Luck

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
Spammin the mic? Are you really comparing my spams with the others? I say that like max 2-3 times and i never disturb the leaders when they talking. I tell people to shut up and listen to them. Stop acting like you’re the perfect player. We all do mistakes and learn from it! Like i Said IF you got something to say come to me private!!!

Oct 24, 2018
Romania
I have not seen admins or vips to tell players to shut up first. Some players really deserve not to talk because they are very annoying. Always when a player asked for help, there was someone to explain, so I do not understand your message. As for the items, I think that only the players who know how to use them in any situation and in the future beginners can learn from others. It is not normal for a weak player to take an item and make a doorhug without reason and even say 100 words he still does not understand. And do not bother us so easily to win some harder maps but after many missed rounds you lose confidence + that most server players just spam 4 when the vote comes.

Dec 2, 2017
syria
what's your problem guys stop fighting like a girls and harsh something happen before 7 months not need to back to it and the man told you i learn from my mistakes so lets fucking finish this problem and please stop fighting.

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
ayyye u baguettes lets just chill and do it the old brit way Fast and Hard like ferdi why u coming fast

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
ILL SAY THIS GUYS : move extend option to 4 BUT until every map was played cycle wont reset ( rtv option available after 3 - 4 min ).
if on easy map like island escape people vote 4 to extend even after it was beaten then admin just force rtv it but if its 1 of the harder/ longer maps then no

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Bottom line, our server must start tryharding big maps like how it was before and actually beat maps legitimately instead of skipping levels.