1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

perm ban really??!?!

Discussion in 'BAN APPEALS' started by ✪Advantage, Dec 26, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. ✪Advantage

Member User
    65/77

admin:bigmo

steamID:STEAM_0:0:227096773

I came on the server to play fape I pick up an item called heal. I walk up to a door forgetting that if I open the door it will also use my item, and then I rage quit from the server because I didn't want to face the embarrassment I reconnect later to only realise that people are calling me a troll. I reasoned with the admin when he gave me a perm restrict and it got reduced to a 1wk ban (just for accident) and now another admin comes on and bans me permanently from the server. you should bare in mind that this is the first time I have ever accidently used an item and so therefore I should be unbanned I'm really sorry for doing something by accident but I don't get the reason why I am perm banned.

2. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    28/51

I understand Why he eban but i think perm is not a reasonable Eban for the first wrong he did, than he gets 1 week and that’s atleast not perm eban but I still think it’s way to much for the first wrong.

Now to the ban I don’t know why he got banned perm are you serious I’m not admin or anything like that but are you really serious with perm ban that’s just way to much and why did he even get banned he did wrong ones and I don’t even understand why he got banned.

But this is just what I think fell free to comment on what I wrote and your opinion about it because I think that some admins eban way to fast and way to long some times

3. bigmo_deurne

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

Ill tell you the reason for perm, first we die the same round 7 times over, 3of 7 time were because we had to slay because of bad heal. Round 8 of the same lvl before we started i said if you dont know how to use it, dont pick it up, if you do pick it up and you troll you will get banned. I said this as a scare tactick so you guys wont troll. So what happend you use it not even neer the door and and up killing the team(indirectlly). I wanted to restict you sinds i dont know you, but you left and show to me that you know what you where doing, because of you leaving. You made me mad and its seems like you wanted to test me. So ill stand with this ban, unless vik desides otherways

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • List
  4. MiniBrink3n

Member VIP User
    28/51

Bigmon When i wrote this understand that I did not only write this for you to all the admin because i see some admin are just being like he did wrong eban.

And I wasn’t on so I told what I thought from what I read here on the forum

5. bigmo_deurne

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

Is oke mini i understand what your saying. But just to let you guys now, am not that kind of admin that gonne ban someone easylly or eban. If you know me you will know am the kind the admin thay give like 100 warnings before i take actions. But tis guy took it to a hole other lvl

6. ✪Advantage

Member User
    8/13

like bro srsly I wasn't meant to troll It was by accident I don't think you get the point of that. I did something by accident and now I get perm ban. really is this what I see from guc admins

7. JerryBanana 2

JerryBanana 2 BANANA
    Server Admin Member VIP
    30/51

Yes. Rtv level. Burn him

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Smexy

Server Admin VIP
    23/26

Don't include the other Admins please.

9. Butle

Member User
    13/26

hahahah. a good laugh as always!

10. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

One guy says 1 , but the other says 2 .

I will speak with the people , so we can decide what to do with you Advantage.
    You will have my answer soon .
    --- Post updated ---

(UPDATE)

After discussing the problem with the admins , we decided to give you :

Permanent restriction for taking the items + 1 week of a ban in our server .

My apologies for doing that , but we cannot accept does actions of yours in our server .
    I hope you will understand .

• Like text Like text x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...