Personal view on this situation.

Delta Yemeng

Mar 23, 2019
Estonia
I thought to reply on the forum about all of this what is going on the last 2 days, but I saw that someone on wants to see it in a discord, but I will post it here. It will be better.
It's very simple. The rules, which are available for watching on the forum. Those creatures spammed a lot and toxicly talk with the other people. Those were the reasons for the mute. Also while voting they spammed in text chat by using numbers(like 555555). That was the reason why I gagged them.
And finally talking about the kick and bans. Well. I banned 1 person because in blacklist and didn't had a permission to play here. Also I kicked a person for the threatening and with using inappropriate language named the staff members.
P.s I want to say thank you to those people for being on the server at that time. They have showed me that the current punishments that we have are not working as they should and they needs to be more greater, than they are at the moment. Later I'll make a thread on the forum in suggestions about it. I have played on the other project for about 2.5 years frome which more than a year I was in a staff team, so I have a great experience. This particular experience will be helpful in my suggestion.
To give an idea which rules there were I can bring an example. For threatening user could easily get permanent ban with out any chances to even begin a discussion about it on the forum. The same about threatening the staff member.
In conclusion I want to say that I don't care about who is the person, what he is thinking about himself or how long does he is playing on this project. If he breaks the rule, doesn't matter, I will mute/gag/kick/ban him.
I feel my self uncomfortable about needs in explaining the simple things that are easy for understanding. I will not talk about this topic any more because I don't see any use to it. I hope normal and quiet people will not be pulled in this situation. I want that this topic were closed and even this thread for the replies. The reason is simple (autistic replies). I hope you know it.

Last edited:

Empty

User
Jun 21, 2020
I understand you perfectly Delta Yemeng and agree with you, but I don't like such a forceful solution. Surely, something else can be done without such strong force intervention.

Last edited:

Empty

User
Jun 21, 2020
Autistic sttaff member
Please, HUGO, stop making this already complicated situation worse.

Thanks to this type of behavior the situation only become worse that is why I ask you to stop this act like that. Unless it amuses you and you want the server to be in worse condition than it is today

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2018
Spain
He won't get demoted because he is number 1 sucker of mrbam so the only thing i can do is make him quit.

Empty

User
Jun 21, 2020
I understand your point of view, but the methods of silencing people should rather be improved :emoji_wink: I just joking, But seriously, I do not know what to answer you, I partially understand it but this is not the way HuGoボップ.

Personally, I don't want you to be on blacklisted on this server such as Viande or Dima, but it is up to you how your fate will turn out thanks to your choices. Do what you want, your life and your game not mine. :emoji_slight_smile:

I think that now we can close this topic because there is no need to add more here. Before the next drama begins here.

Last edited: