Please change.

Dec 27, 2018
Spain
The admins don't know when to use the commands, I think they don't know what the commands are, they just know how to mute and gag. More competent admins are needed on this server since good admins have been deleted. (not complaining about my gag)

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
ZE Admin
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
To Be honest there is only around 3 active staff members on the server, would be beneficial to get a few more.

Jan 4, 2020
I think we need to make vote about the admin who must be stay,leave and join and i vote to hugo to be admin because this server need admin like hugo.
This server is going down.

s0m3thing

User
Apr 13, 2019
Sweden
Give tilgep his admin back
Remove all the inactive helpers with no warning
Give warning to all Admins+ that they will be demoted if they don't start becoming more active
Any admin that don't know or doesn't enforce their duty properly should be removed
Promote active helpers
Encourage people to apply for Staff positions
Staff members should have common sense and not used favoritism to get that role

Your problem has been solved

apes

Apr 13, 2017
Bulgaria
I agree with my boi here most of the admins nowdays doesnt know the more complited commands they are muting and gaging only probably they are messing this up too . I suggest the admins who doesnt know the most of the commands give them a probation to learn then or to ask some admin who knows them if he still doesnt get it just remove . Most of the admins here are just old players who play from time to time so if you want to remove them doesnt really matter i think they wont get mad or some sort of this shit . But i started seeing bigmo more recently in guc tho so probably they will come back?

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
bruh what commands do admins need ?
gag / mute / vote / forcertv thats all i think and to extend the map just do it from admin menu

as for senior admins they get access to "cvar" commands ( dont know the full list ) and thats where admin without command knowledge can mess things up