Please delete ff series map

Dec 22, 2018
KOR
Please delete ff series map
I saw the map change forcibly by admin yesterday and today
I think it's right to delete maps that cause confusion on the server

Sep 11, 2018
Éire/Ireland
It's great to hear feedback on certain maps and performance on maps but may you specify on the map/maps you're referring too, the situation at the time, or the majority of the players requesting to change, may be a factor, if it occurs the admin present may feel its the right thing to do.

Anal's King

Server Admin
Apr 15, 2017
Belgium
I think he's talking about Westersand, they voted for it at something like 4am with 20 ppl on the server, so Meyestros changed it.

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Nah it was yesterday on mako reactor when it was forced changed to draco.
I don't agree with it being forced but apparently we were losing players and that matters more than a fair vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
We dropped from 59 players to 37 on mako and I think it was good time to force rtv it....... sometimes we get full sv on mako and people actually stay for it! But yesterday we were loosing players and I personally didn't want to end up with 20 players

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
no its not......... sometimes we have full server on mako and actually beat it! it just depends on time of the day and the team we get........... ( more f2p players = not a good chance to win , more regular players / old ze pros = high chance to win )