Please unban me I like the server

May 7, 2019
STEAM_0:1:43206231

I got banned for doing an elevator glitch on the map ze_hsc_a4_q2_1

What I did was stupid. I was bored for some reason and saw someone else do the elevator glitch. So I just decided to do it. As I say, it was stupid. I will never do any of these glitches again because they ruin the experience for other players.

I was recording because I wanted to show my brother the glitch and how cool I was for doing it. But it's not that cool. It's just nasty. You can remove the link to the video if you want. The only reason I'm linking it is because it might help with identifying the admin who banned me. I personally don't know the names of any admins. The video hopefully shows who was online at the time I was banned.

This server's pretty neat. I want to play here. I hope you can forgive me for my 30 seconds of stupidity.

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
you got banned for only 60 mins(you were lucky with only 60 mins for what you did there)

May 7, 2019
you got banned for only 60 mins(you were lucky with only 60 mins for what you did there)
Oh, I was assuming the ban was permanent. Yes that is lucky. But I've definitely learnt my lesson and won't do it again. If an admin wants to extend the ban I guess they still can and I'd understand why.

Apr 13, 2017
Bulgaria
its not for 60 mins its for 2 days and 12 h . Probably the admin who banned you see this threat and he or the owner to decide for removing your ban. I will tell you from my prespection what will happend you know that glich existed you know that you will kill players cuz of that so they might not remove it + its not a long ban.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
For the kind information of those players who don't know the rules of zombie escape mode, The performance of these kind of activities when the server is containing 50 or 60 players, Can really disturb the player count, make players leave and also downgrade the reputation of the server as well as community. This is why admins take instant action when something happens like that. An almost full server is always serious and cares about completing the map, doing this in the middle of 50/60 players takes away their attention so be careful next time. As you accepted your mistake and said not to do that again, You should get unbanned or if your ban is not removed then your must wait for the ban time to complete. Thanks

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Yea do glitches because it's cool but don't pay attention for the players who waste time and energy to actually lead and defend for doorhuggers and trollers like you, nice logic. :CougarHunt

May 7, 2019
Yea do glitches because it's cool but don't pay attention for the players who waste time and energy to actually lead and defend for doorhuggers and trollers like you, nice logic. :CougarHunt
That's not my logic. I revised my thinking. I said that it wasn't cool and just ruined the experience for other players.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
That's not my logic. I revised my thinking. I said that it wasn't cool and just ruined the experience for other players.
wait so you say and knew it was not cool and ruins the gameplay and you still do it? its like i rob your wallet and i knew that it was a crime

May 7, 2019
wait so you say and knew it was not cool and ruins the gameplay and you still do it? its like i rob your wallet and i knew that it was a crime
No. Key word is revised. I didn't simultaneously think it was cool and ruins the gameplay. I only thought about how it ruined the gameplay after I had some time to reflect on it.

iXi

Mar 27, 2019
I agree with marius....Like really?

Mar 31, 2019
Lol. You revised your thinking for sure BRUH.

Magnerz

Server Admin
Super-Moderator
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
I personally would give him a 2nd chance purely because he did come on here to appeal the ban and seemed apologetic, even including a video of himself breaking the rule which he didn't need to do; whereas he could've just had the ban and gone elsewhere/ left the server etc..

Obviously if something like this happens again I wouldn't stand for any excuse and enforce a permanent ban.

Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
I personally would give him a 2nd chance purely because he did come on here to appeal the ban and seemed apologetic, even including a video of himself breaking the rule which he didn't need to do; whereas he could've just had the ban and gone elsewhere/ left the server etc..

Obviously if something like this happens again I wouldn't stand for any excuse and enforce a permanent ban.
ok,let's give him a second chance