Re-app for helper access

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Nickname: Yoshimitsu Banana
Steam_ID:
STEAM_0:0:224071988

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - almost 1 year have been banned but no more "childish" attitudes

What do you think about the community? - altough it hasn't been the same before cuz of less players I still think it has great admins and helpers and good players

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - well I'm more of a nocturnal player (although i play at evening) when there are no staff members cuz i want to "control" players who take advantage of being toxic and break the rules so i tell them to speak english and not to spam and etc and when they are not following the rules i just go to forum and tell the situation to an admin or take screenshots. i'm not much of a leader guy of big maps but at night i try to lead small maps and to gag/mute players when necessary... yes i am a bit harsh for those who are "funny" and rude to me but i try to the best for the server so that's why i am applying for helper. these days i havent been playing for too long cuz the internet in france is crap and lags a lot but i will try to be on server more time :)

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - games games games

Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
I can’t give a vote for you because I don’t know the banned reason

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
While i am going to refrain from clarifying my reasons, my opinion is no based on the forum.

Then again the server situation is more important for this decision and i am not active enought to present a vote regarding that.

In short: No, based on forum. Indecisive regarding the server.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
No from me, sorry.
because of my past or something personal mate? if you have an issue with me you can discuss it in private mate no worries. just wanna know if you have something against me or not :)
--- Post updated ---
While i am going to refrain from clarifying my reasons, my opinion is no based on the forum.

Then again the server situation is more important for this decision and i am not active enought to present a vote regarding that.

In short: No, based on forum. Indecisive regarding the server.
well since you haven't been active i understand it but on forum is different from server so to speak.... at late night it's completely different when there are no admins or helpers at night so i kinda take it as a job to explain to newcomers or people who take advantage

Feb 5, 2018
England
i dont remember ever seeing him play but if he says he has changed we can let him have a chance again not as hleper tho

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
My vote is no for the moment , because i believe it's too early . But hey - that's my opinion .

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
i dont remember ever seeing him play but if he says he has changed we can let him have a chance again not as hleper tho
i havent been acrive cuz my pc is is broke... gotta wait until saturday....
--- Post updated ---
yeah
My vote is no for the moment , because i believe it's too early . But hey - that's my opinion .
yeah i knoe. when you were gone i applied but marius said to wait a month to make another app.... but right know i have to wait more cuz i havent been active....

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
too be honest we need to see more interactivity and maybe you would stand a better chance

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
It’s seems that he become a better guys that before. But actually you are not really active on GUC. Let be active and prove to other that you have changed.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
It’s seems that he become a better guys that before. But actually you are not really active on GUC. Let be active and prove to other that you have changed.
i said before but i say it again. my pc got broke down cuz of my disk... tomorrow i will get a new one plus i have the problem with the internet.... its always in "manutation" or whatever and my step mom is gonna shut down and have another one....