1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-app for helper access

Discussion in 'Apply for HELPER access' started by Yoshimitsu Banana, Jun 27, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    65/77

Nickname: Yoshimitsu Banana
    Steam_ID:
    STEAM_0:0:224071988

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - almost 1 year have been banned but no more "childish" attitudes

What do you think about the community? - altough it hasn't been the same before cuz of less players I still think it has great admins and helpers and good players

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - well I'm more of a nocturnal player (although i play at evening) when there are no staff members cuz i want to "control" players who take advantage of being toxic and break the rules so i tell them to speak english and not to spam and etc and when they are not following the rules i just go to forum and tell the situation to an admin or take screenshots. i'm not much of a leader guy of big maps but at night i try to lead small maps and to gag/mute players when necessary... yes i am a bit harsh for those who are "funny" and rude to me but i try to the best for the server so that's why i am applying for helper. these days i havent been playing for too long cuz the internet in france is crap and lags a lot but i will try to be on server more time :)

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? - games games games

2. ✞Sparta✞

Member VIP User
    30/51

I can’t give a vote for you because I don’t know the banned reason

3. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

cuz i was toxic and got perma ban but i chganged my attitude and i'm more of a funny guy

4. ✞Sparta✞

Member VIP User
    30/51

Share your opinion guys

5. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

While i am going to refrain from clarifying my reasons, my opinion is no based on the forum.

Then again the server situation is more important for this decision and i am not active enought to present a vote regarding that.

In short: No, based on forum. Indecisive regarding the server.

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
  6. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

No from me, sorry.

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

because of my past or something personal mate? if you have an issue with me you can discuss it in private mate no worries. just wanna know if you have something against me or not :)
    --- Post updated ---
    well since you haven't been active i understand it but on forum is different from server so to speak.... at late night it's completely different when there are no admins or helpers at night so i kinda take it as a job to explain to newcomers or people who take advantage

8. Areoh

Member User
    6/13

i dont remember ever seeing him play but if he says he has changed we can let him have a chance again not as hleper tho

9. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

My vote is no for the moment , because i believe it's too early . But hey - that's my opinion .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

i havent been acrive cuz my pc is is broke... gotta wait until saturday....
    --- Post updated ---
    yeah
    yeah i knoe. when you were gone i applied but marius said to wait a month to make another app.... but right know i have to wait more cuz i havent been active....