Remove this trash VIP asap

Jun 29, 2019
USSR
Just take a look at this:

ShoutBox:
Hello everyone, i want to know, my name tag is vip-bronze and that mins i have vip?
A: yes
B: it means you are vip and your vip state is bronze
A: and i can get skin and stuff?
C: Type !zclass and your skin options are there.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man. total not stupid as fuck.

Is this a joke? the VIP version with ingame credits is totaly useless since a while, when our wise owner decided to remove skin access for all players who are not willing to donate. OH hold on im wrong........... i still can get my skin but....... I have to equip it again after every single map xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Stupid AF.
VIP = Total usless
There is no benefits for VIP so why is it still there? just remove this shit. I see always people asking how do i get my skin then they use it and realise its gone xDDDDDDDD fucking stupid .

And i just want to let everyone know i dont give a fuck about skins, it is just really silly having such a useless thing on the server.

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
VIP is what keeps the server running and alive.
I see the point you are trying to make to make and i agree with you but most players enjoy having skins, chat tags and all that other shit.

Apr 13, 2017
Bulgaria
Think about it the owner is spending money for the server to keep up of course there will be not a lot free skins he needs to get some money back you know . Think about it F2P games have P2W shit or Store to buy skins in there. In P2P you pay like 50+ euros and you can get all the shit. If you think there is a cs go server that everything is free well you are wrong.

U_mad?

VIP
Mar 31, 2019
Plz Do not remove the skin <(_ _)>

Jul 9, 2019
i mean, i was going to buy vip with the perks. I dont think it is that bad but it is true the server would die, stop giving the owner a hard time and get over it if you dont want it dont you is

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
server wont die until there are people who play on it , big stuff happens with cs go , some decision that owner will make ) Buying VIP is also a big thing that keeps guc servers alive ( i heard its around 240 euro per month but its worth it ) I bet you dont wanna play on a sv that lags on most big / popular ze maps ... ( my cancer map that i released was lagging so much on a smaller russian sv and yet on guc it is fine ) As for crash issue , no knife plugin = no crash confirmed ( will be fixed in the future )

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019
Éire ❤️
A lil suggestion if it's possible to get sprays back, can we add them to the paid vip perks? Still not 100% clear if sprays were a bug to the server or not. Sprays were cool and are gone for awhile.

Dege151

User
Mar 17, 2018
Turkey
donators have special skins and perks like 200 hp, tag for himself, tracers.This VIP bronce->silver system is like mapea s system if u play more than 50 hours in mapea you get skin,VIP tag and more hp but they also have donator too so this system is not unique and most of ze servers are using this system.I know GUC s system is worse but the system is same

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
donators have special skins and perks like 200 hp, tag for himself, tracers.This VIP bronce->silver system is like mapea s system if u play more than 50 hours in mapea you get skin,VIP tag and more hp but they also have donator too so this system is not unique and most of ze servers are using this system.I know GUC s system is worse but the system is same
well they have a foooooook ton of 55 - 64 spanish noobs 24/7 on the sv so i think they can allow it.... While guc has full server starting afternoon eastern time till late night > number slowly drops down , number of donations to support guc servers are not same as used to be but still really ok ( kinda ) thus we cant really give out all the paid vip perks for free with credits vip.....

Jan 4, 2019
Spain
Wild, any problem with spanish people?? ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Wild, any problem with spanish people?? ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)
no problem, just it pisses me off kinda when people compare guc with other sv and saying something on guc is worse than on other sv ( while knowing( or not knowing ?) that guc cant do the same due to a number of reasons )

Jun 16, 2017
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
server wont die until there are people who play on it , big stuff happens with cs go , some decision that owner will make ) Buying VIP is also a big thing that keeps guc servers alive ( i heard its around 240 euro per month but its worth it ) I bet you dont wanna play on a sv that lags on most big / popular ze maps ... ( my cancer map that i released was lagging so much on a smaller russian sv and yet on guc it is fine ) As for crash issue , no knife plugin = no crash confirmed ( will be fixed in the future )
knife plugin still exist and I just saw your comment while trying to figure out the command for different knife skin...