Denied Report Devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReVyKToN

User
Jul 16, 2017
, RO
By ex staff member i mean someone who was in a position of power and could simply have a normal argument and defend its acction like an capable adult and not give answers like a kid, who after doing something bad and getting spanked by his mother, he starts saying i dont care as his only answer. I was not here to pick sides but merly and observer and from what i saw Dima brought some valid arguments while your , and i quote : ex staff member u mean the guy who built the fucking training server as well as doing most of the work for the main server , did not justify his acction what so ever and acted like he owns this place.

Doof

User
Dec 7, 2017
vienna
Why you have to defend your actions against someone who has no respect at all for anyone ? i know he wrote all neat and stuff but just read between the lines
If Devil wasn't around there would be no training server he could be banned from.
Also if you know who Dima is how can u take this guy serious ?

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Cant you see that devil gives the impression that he is better than anyone else? Also you can always find another guy to take his place and do good for the server... life and server goes on without him

ReVyKToN

User
Jul 16, 2017
, RO
I know dima and i can safly say that he is not that bad how you are trying to portrait him.He helped other players when they were new including me. He did not told me : I dont care like a spoiled brat who happens to be an ex staff member. Dima might have done some mistakes in the past and we had being acordingly punish. Devil aparently doesnt like that much when he gets punished for mistakes he delibertly made.

Doof

User
Dec 7, 2017
vienna
yes in my opinion he is as bad, and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously

like abuse admin power on training server
get admin removed
complain about it beeing removed
insults and excuses

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
Admin in 2020 be like fr though you guys can't seem to work together so fuck knows how the server is still in balance

ReVyKToN

User
Jul 16, 2017
, RO
Its not about the Admins. They are great and work a lot to maintain a friendly environment. Its about one guy who cant handle the responsability of doing one mistake.

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
This is why I quit admin I wasn't involved with anyone when I was admin but I could see the toxicity all around me

ReVyKToN

User
Jul 16, 2017
, RO
Its funny how i could believe someone who supports such a person can be very differently. My good man, if i recall correctly i did not throw any profanities at you.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
I didn't wanna comment on this thread but after reading the discussion I feel like I have to intervene.

When it comes to your report, it has been automatically denied, Devil is no longer a part of the staff team, therefore he can not be punished if any mistakes were occurring (there were none). You lost your rank because you banned a staff member from the training server, yes he kicked you without a reason, and that will be taken privately with the staff member that did it. However, it is still not a reason to ban. You should have just contacted a staff member that could have done something about the abuse. I wholly agree with Devil decision to remove your perms as it was unnecessary that you had them to begin with, being an admin on the training server is pointless. We give trusted members noclip, god etc. The fact that you had admin perms on the training server without the full knowledge of the staff team, just shows the miscommunication between the staff, and we will improve on that.

You won't be given back the perms unless the owner discides to give it back.

You have been demoted twice in the past for mass abuse, saying that Devil shouldn't be staff and that he isn't capable of handling it, is just idiotic.

The Detective You gotta stop showing up on the forums just to bring drama and insults. Saying that Devil thinks he is higher than others is straight out bullshit. Devil is a delicious little chubby french guy who cares about the work he is doing/was doing for the server. He is just a normal player, he has never shown anything that indicates that he thinks he above everyone else, so stop with the lies.

Revykton, stop commenting on something you unquestionably know nothing about, you weren't included in the report and have nothing to do with it, read the forum rules/report rules or you will be punished heavily next time.
I 'm not gonna comment on the points you made, as you shouldn't be chatting here, to begin with.

Thread close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.