1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report for scamming

Discussion in 'PLAYER REPORTS' started by MyWaifu, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. MyWaifu

Member VIP User
    145/153

So here is the story. I am reporting WILD for scamming. Maybe Garamas too, he is just not direct to scam.
    WILD the player, he asked me 15k credits for buying VIP-standard, it turned out he gave 10k credits to garamas.
    And the result he showed me he is an VIP-Bronze player instead.
    It is not how much credits you have or you don't need credits cuz i have a lot of them. The problem is the way and the purpose you scammed me.
    To Garamas, I don't understand why you are saying he gave you 10k for VIP and you returned 20k for him. This is not point to argue for this scamming.
    In this case, I hope you guys can give me a fair result.

#1 MyWaifu, Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

I was on the server during this discussion. I unfortunately do not see any action necessary for this. Nevertheless I used my own credit pool to refund 15k credits to MyWaifu (ingame: I'm Da Queen). I would like other admins to take a look and share their opinion on the matter.

3. MyWaifu

Member VIP User
    18/26

First of all, thank you for refunding. I don't mind to share some credits to some people who needed for buying VIP-standard. I just hate some people to abuse my kindness to get credits and giving it to somebody.

4. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

Well... You geve 15k credits(It was your decision, I just asked ) to me which means that they are MINE ALREADY NOT YOURS! I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH THEM NOW!!!! That's why I gifted some of MY credits to other player!

Don't make a fuss about it man!!

• Drama Drama x 1
    • LMAO LMAO x 1
    • List
  5. MyWaifu

Member VIP User
    18/26

The decision you made was your 'after action', i didn't make a fuss.
    The main point is " you asked my credits for buying VIP, but you didn't buy for yourself."
    Instead, you donated to someone. Of course, I gave you credits, its your. But you just 'scammed' me..
    My topic is scamming, so come back to topic. Your argument is just defending yourself.
    You are still 'scamming' in this situation.

#5 MyWaifu, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  6. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

Lets say it like that. I gave 10k to my friend from my own pool of credits! Not from 15k that you gave me!

Thanks to you and some other players Marius disabled !gift command.

TOPIC IS CLOSED!

7. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

Let's just calm the water , okay guys ?

MyWaifu - Our helper {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ didn't had attention to scam you or to make you lose any kind of money value or even any special and real value at all .
    I believe
    {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ only asked you nicely to give him credits ( for him to buy VIP ) , but his real attention was to give credits to people who need more help in earning credits :) . He didn't mean to how you say ''scam '' you - He didn't even scam at all . He was just helping to other people :) .

{} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ - I understand that you were trying to help , but please next time , inform the person more ( or the people ) with details of why you want him/ her ( they ) to give you credits :) . People will start to think that you are only begging and you are not earning credits what so ever . Try to use my tactic( which i used before ) - Play a lot , win a lot of rounds ( as a counter terrorist ) , shoot at the zombies a lot and most importantly - invest your credits and use them only for giving them to the people which you want to help ( that is only if you wish to give credits to people ) .

I hope you guys understand me and i hope you understanded that everything was a whole big misunderstanding :) .

Now - Let's shake hands and apologize to one another , shall we :) ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. MyWaifu

Member VIP User
    18/26

Topic isn't closed yet.
    Lmao, don't pretend you are not a liar or you are not wrong.
    Alright, let say you gave the 10k credits from 'your own credit pool'.
    What about you told me that you needed 15k for buying VIP, and it turned out you showed me you are having VIP-bronze instead.
    Thanks for me? All 'bout me? Are you trying to say you are innocent?
    In that day, I said 'who need credits for buying VIP, i can give one person IF YOU REALLY NEED THAT'.
    AND YOU SAID YOU NEED IT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN AFTER YOU GOT MY CREDITS, AND DONATED TO Garamas AFTER FEW MINUTES?
    While people was discussing this problem, and they asked you to show how much credits you have. You refused to do it.
    LOL, if you are not scamming, Marius won't disable the gift command.
    --- Post updated ---

Thank you for your replying. I hope you understand the issue, cuz he is keep telling the story that he is not wrong at all. I hope I can end this problem and shake the hand then get an apologize.
    Taking MY credits to give someone is not a good way to do it.
    As I said I am willing to share my credits to someone who need it. That command is a good function, but I just don't want someone to lie me.
    What he pissed me off is that he asked me for buying VIP, instead, he has the VIP-bronze to show me.
    I am just feel like I am being used at all.

#8 MyWaifu, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  9. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

But i bought vip didnt i ? Which means i used credits that you gifted me + used !vipclaim and gave some of the "!vipclaim" credits to Garamas!!!!! ( he wanted to buy vip too)

I didnt mean to "scam" you at all!!! Sorry

10. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

That's why !vipclaim and !gift has been disabled for some people like Wild, who think they can "trade" the credits, this server needs some support, you can fuck about it donating and rotating the credits and taking advantage about !vipclaim and my kindness, honestly i whould ban you for this story, you just got away with it now... Topic losed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.