REPORT HEAD-ADMIN VIKTOR

Aug 18, 2018
russia
A short overview:

1. Today at 9:34 PM - Viktorski:
    Your thread was removed , because it appears that you have used too many lies and inappropriate words
  2. Today at 9:36 PM - Viktorski:
    However - I will warn you one last time and if you still break any rule - You will be banned from the forum only . You will still have access to the server ( only to play , without writing or talking )
  3. Today at 9:38 PM - Viktorski:
    Do not break the rules again - Every decision has consequences and it appears that you have been saying a racist word multiple times , when there was a 5 admins in the server ( only 1 of them muted / gaged you , but one of the Senior admins removed that mute / gag and by doing that - the admin broke the rule as well )
  4. Today at 9:40 PM - Viktorski:
    And if you try to defend yourself by telling lies once again , know that there will be evidence which can reject your defend point
  5. Today at 9:43 PM - сука Dimitri:
    lol yes sir dictator <3
  6. Today at 9:43 PM - сука Dimitri:
    how about we switch roles
  7. Today at 9:44 PM - сука Dimitri:
    good job deleting a report thread what a professional admin you are freking autist..
  8. Today at 9:46 PM - Viktorski:
    Not only that you are not trying to at least apologize to the people , but it appears that you also know how to disrespect .
  9. Today at 9:47 PM - сука Dimitri:
    bro, just shut the fuck up
  10. Today at 9:47 PM - Viktorski:
    My apologies , but your forum account will be removed , because of the fact that you are a person with no discipline
  11. Today at 9:48 PM - сука Dimitri:
    go ahead
  12. Today at 9:52 PM - Harsh:
    and what about your b*tch minixo spamin the mic for 10 minutes repeating "dont use the n-word, dont use the n-word" at some point people started to take it as a joke, and maybe someone droped the n-word, so what.........did anyone died
  13. Today at 9:52 PM - Harsh:
    some of you are taking this shit way too serious
  14. Today at 9:52 PM - Harsh:
    just let the people have fun
  15. Today at 9:53 PM - Harsh:
    saying 1 word as a joke or whatever is not such a big deal
  16. Today at 9:53 PM - Harsh:
    you can say words like fuck,bitch, gay and other stuff but from the stupid n-word everyone loses their minds
  17. Today at 9:54 PM - Harsh:
    think about it
  18. Today at 9:54 PM - Harsh:
    and dont be so nazi to the people
  19. Today at 9:54 PM - Viktorski:
    "Let the people have fun ? " How exactly ? - By letting people to be racist ? Oh , it was only 1 guy and it happen only once ? Yeah , it happens one time per day . One becomes 2 .
  20. Today at 9:54 PM - Harsh:
    Im talkin to both Viktor and his bitch minixo
  21. Today at 9:55 PM - Harsh:
    and so what
  22. Today at 9:55 PM - Viktorski:
    Some people do not like other people who are racist and use racist or offensive words
  23. Today at 9:55 PM - Harsh:
    someone just drop a word as a joke
  24. Today at 9:55 PM - Viktorski:
    Also - There are some rules .
  25. Today at 9:55 PM - Harsh:
    and LOOOL hes racist
  26. Today at 9:55 PM - Harsh:
    yes I know the rules dont teach me
  27. Today at 9:55 PM - Harsh:
    please
  28. Today at 9:55 PM - Harsh:
    you are still a bit too young to teach about things
  29. Today at 9:56 PM - Harsh:
    have fun
  30. Today at 9:56 PM - Viktorski:
    IF you are an admin , you are suppose to warn the player not to use the racist word . Then why was Cyka Dimitry unmuted when he said the n word ( multiple times ) ? Why did you unmute him ?
  31. Today at 9:57 PM - Harsh:
    cuz the punishment was unfair from my poit of view
  32. Today at 9:57 PM - Harsh:
    noone warned him
  33. Today at 9:57 PM - Harsh:
    he just got muted
  34. Today at 9:57 PM - Viktorski:
    Unfair ?
  35. Today at 9:57 PM - Viktorski:
    https://www.gamersunitedclan.com/threads/server-rules-punishments-time.1316/
  36. Today at 9:58 PM - Viktorski:
    Someone who was muted instantly was probably warned a lot of times , but the player keeps repeating the same mistake over and over again . That is why the admin does mute / gag the player without warning the guy who broke the rule a lot of times
  37. Today at 9:59 PM - Harsh:
    you keep showing me rules and stuff but you keep banin and mutin and gagin people for long time as first punishment
  38. Today at 9:59 PM - Harsh:
    thats kinda two face dont you think
  39. Today at 10:00 PM - Viktorski:
    Because i muted / gagged the first 3 people who were racist all the time and lying me behind my back ? If you are talking about those - They deserved a long mute / gag . But their mute / gag has expired already
  40. Today at 10:01 PM - сука Блять:
    Viktor you autistic shit man now another admin tells you that you are doing something wrong but you still dont give a fuck about it?? calm down
  41. Today at 10:01 PM - Viktorski:
    Long and unfair mutes / gags ? Does will be only for toxic , for racist players ( racist players who keep being racist no matter the warns and mutes )
  42. Today at 10:01 PM - Harsh:
    hes just retarded
  43. Today at 10:01 PM - сука Блять:
    first you mute me then you remove my forum threat now you ban my forum account good work viktor
  44. Today at 10:01 PM - Harsh:
    its ok
  45. Today at 10:01 PM - Harsh:
    maybe when he grow up his brain will grow 2
  46. Today at 10:01 PM - Harsh:
    and Im not admin anymore if you havent seen Dmitri
  47. Today at 10:02 PM - Harsh:
    cuz I cant be his bitch like minixo and give him saki saki
  48. Today at 10:02 PM - Harsh:
    have a good night and have fun
  49. Today at 10:02 PM - Harsh:
    tonight was the last time i joined on this crap noob server
  50. Today at 10:02 PM - Harsh:
    I gave so much to it and I only get shits on my head
  51. Today at 10:03 PM - Harsh:
    so good luck "Improving the server"with all those noobs that you are farming there
  52. Today at 10:04 PM - Harsh:
    and Good night
  53. Today at 10:04 PM - Harsh:
    Im out
  54. Today at 10:04 PM - Anal's King:
    Good night harsh
  55. Today at 10:05 PM - Senseirage:
    Manci putza
  56. Today at 10:12 PM - cyka blyat:
    yes ana told me about your admin removed. you where one of the good sad to see that. for me was also the last time here. good job viktor. Marius when you read this please check the deleted forum threads. my thread is rude but worth to read if you care about your server. i will not be able to communicate in the forum since viktorski is banning every account that i am creating... also good job there viktor, didnt you learn to ban ip you mongoloid
  57. Today at 10:27 PM - {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ:
    I cant be the only foking senior admin here you know guys........
  58. 40 minutes ago - ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius:
    what is going on?
  59. 31 minutes ago - CRuNCH:
    Most fun admins have been removed, viktor you’re taking things personal and turning nazi.
  60. 30 minutes ago - CRuNCH:
    And minixo is blowing your dick 24/7 it’s fucking cancer
  61. 29 minutes ago - ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius:
    i think the admin team should have a meeting asap, stop causing any fights
  62. 26 minutes ago - {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ:
    agree

::: Read from here :::

It took me about 10minutes to type the whole thread that Viktor just deleted in one klick and heres what he says about doing that:
Today at 9:34 PM - Viktorski:
Your thread was removed , because it appears that you have used too many lies and inappropriate words

Fucking shit. why is it even possible that some sort of unprofessional admin comes in the Forum and deletes my whole Thread just because he doesnt fuckinglike it ?? because i used too many lies, what the Fuck does that even mean? go ahead viktor tell me now every single lie that i have said i really want to know it right now.
and yes for a person like you are i will use inappropriate words like autist and mongoloid this is what you are in my eyes for deleting my report because you didnt like it.

Great Admin you have here Marius dont you agree?

::: REPORT HEAD-ADMIN VIKTOR :::

I created a Report Thread about Viktor, it seems that he didnt like that - after a few minutes i got notify that my Thread has been deleted (Wtf?). Like one minute later my GUC-Forum account was banned (Wtf?). I created a new Forumaccount, that was also banned almost instantlly after i typed something in the shoutbox(Wtf?).
I asked Substance P (Ana) to check the Forum for deleted Threads so he could send me a copy of my Thread that would make it possible to reupload it, the anser was that he doesnt have the access anymore what i cannot understand since he is playing the server for years and never did anything wrong. After that i asked WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ to go in the forum find my deleted Thread, he told me this is not possible since all my Posts have been deleted when Viktor removed my Forumaccount. Thats great because now ill type it all again.

So about the Thread that i uploaded before:
Marius i know you always liked Viktor because hes mostly friendly and a nice guy but if you care about your Server it will be the best to remove his admin, just read below.
One day i was trying to lead the Map-Gris if been really tired and my voice had less motivation, Viktorski connected to the server and told me to shut up because i would sond like *****
After a few minutes he muted me.
After that he was leading.

I remember not long ago Viktor connected to ZE server, he didnt sleep the whole night and was trying to lead some maps. People told him to go sleep because he sounded like he would be dying. (he was extremly tired) Im sure some of those who read this remember that aswell.

Now where is the justice, how can he mute me for the same fucking thing he did just because hes the "headadmin"?

Also Viktor is really talking much trash on the mic its insane already (i know !sm) but im not the only one who sees it that way. Everyday people telling him to shut up because he is really annoying!! for example he is making animal sounds in the microphone in the halloweenmap at the hamster cage. At this point i need to ask why is he not muted?? for real that seems a bit of autistic too me.

Lets continue with viktors conversations:

Viktor: Hey man, how are you?
Random Guy: Hey im ok, and you?
Viktor: Ok, im fine aswell.
[5 minutes later]
Another Guy: Hey am ok, about you?
I have heared this about a million times now and its always the same shit.. what sort of conversation is that even? saying hi how are you ok, done.

About his leading... (lets go brothers, defend brothers, we can do it comrats)
I dont understand why is he calling random strangers from CSGO his brothers? The real question is why is he doing that. Seriously, if all those guys are really your brothers Viktor... your Mother must be really busy *lol*

My advice for the Server : Remove Viktor from Admin.
Put some professional Admins, example: wxyz & bigmo and harsh.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
And I am tired to hear blame the leader every time someone leads a map and fails it...... Just because PEOPLE CANT DEFEND AND SHOOT...

I miss "fun hour" with pica on dust 2 and other maps....

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
i dont why you have a personal problem with vik... if it werent for him the server would be worse.... sure he did some mistakes vut people make mistakes and you keep this "rage" over vik isnt gonna help.... what is the problem for him to call us brothers and comrades? it doesnt bother me and anyone else except you.... you already got your account banned idk why you keep on talking trash and make this report which is nonsense..... giving the fuck that you insulted me and vik something that is not a mature thing to do..... idk how you used to be admin.... you keep disrespecting and insulting.... plus you dont have the attitude to even be an admin since you're a "kid" in which the only way to be superior is for you to insult..... vik just needs to change a bit but reporting him for something he didnt do is just pathetic....

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
I get annoyed by it sometimes too Banana
I'm trying to stay out of this BUT give me proof Banana that Viktor didn't do it .....

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I get annoyed by it sometimes too Banana
I'm trying to stay out of this BUT give me proof Banana that Viktor didn't do it .....
didnt do what? all i know is that when i see vik he is very friendly and helpful and lead maps and motivate us.... but tell me wild what did he do that frustates a lot of people?

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Just read the thread that Dimitri posted... IT HAS ALL ANSWERS.... and join server more often , so you don't miss anything

Also may be its just me but saying not to extend map when we have 60 active people on and then drop down to 37 on next map is little bit too much.... ( good thing that more people join after 10 min of new map and server is populated again with new players/ regular players (and as usual some of them them not listening or being new to ze) , thus resulting us in playing easy maps.... and on hard maps getting to last part of the map and failing it... Then saying "fok it - map is trash, rtv"

Aug 18, 2018
russia
Yoshimitsu Banana

This Thread is about Viktorski and has nothing to do with you, if you dont like the Thread you can leave this place right now.

- you already got your account banned idk why you keep on talking trash
yes my account was banned by an unprofessional admin and i dont think that its okay what he did, im not talking trash im posting a report here which it seems you personally dont like.

if you want to talk about any insult you are welcome to msg me or create a report, anyways if you have a problem with me, this thread is not the place to talk about it. If calling others kids make you feel adults its okay, but its better if you keep your childish provocate comments in your head.

-vik just needs to change a bit but reporting him for something he didnt do is just pathetic....
He didnt do? I dont know what is going on in your head, you have nothing to do with this report and you dont know what viktor did or didnt do - stop talking in other peoples names and about thinks that you cant even know. Well see tomorrow what he did or didnt do and i guess he can speak by himself what is truth or not, talking in other peoples names is not what you have to do here.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Yoshimitsu Banana

This Thread is about Viktorski and has nothing to do with you, if you dont like the Thread you can leave this place right now.

- you already got your account banned idk why you keep on talking trash
yes my account was banned by an unprofessional admin and i dont think that its okay what he did, im not talking trash im posting a report here which it seems you personally dont like.

if you want to talk about any insult you are welcome to msg me or create a report, anyways if you have a problem with me, this thread is not the place to talk about it. If calling others kids make you feel adults its okay, but its better if you keep your childish provocate comments in your head.

-vik just needs to change a bit but reporting him for something he didnt do is just pathetic....
He didnt do? I dont know what is going on in your head, you have nothing to do with this report and you dont know what viktor did or didnt do - stop talking in other peoples names and about thinks that you cant even know. Well see tomorrow what he did or didnt do and i guess he can speak by himself what is truth or not, talking in other peoples names is not what you have to do here.
"talking in other peoples names is not what you have to do here" so you think what you do is right? ahahahah so you insult me and others and you still think you're right about it? learn about respect and yes you are a kid cuz you are imature and your best defense is insult lol i dont give a crap if its about me or not! you dont have the right to insult anyone! anyone is free to say what we want is what you said :)

Aug 18, 2018
russia
Yes i like to insult you because you are fucking autistic. I told you if you have any problem msg me or report me but this thread isnt the place for it. You dont learn english or just extremly stupid?

Aug 27, 2017
Sweden
The server was so great when I left 6 Months ago. I was removed ass helper I have been getting a lot of hate on the server but this shit is extreme what are you guys doing this shit has gone way beyond what it need to be so dimitri take this in private with the people that it bathers so you don’t have to spread hate.

I know I’m not playing so much but have you had a admin meeting sense I left? Because they were really good everything was not so serious we had our serious moments but we joked a lot and got to know each other. Dimitri there is probably a reason why he delete your account on forum if you would have talked to Viktor about all this in the start it would not have been this big. Viktor has done things that I don’t like either but in the end we have to appreciate everything good he has done. And harsh if I never see you on the server again have a good life I know you have had some hate on me in the start but thank you for in the end being a very good friend. And harsh I’m not a kid

This is the last thing I’m going to say about this.

Don’t make it worse from hate comes love and try to discuss it because if you are going to keep this up everybody is going to lose in the end.

Spread LOVE

MiniBrink3n

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Yes i like to insult you because you are fucking autistic. I told you if you have any problem msg me or report me but this thread isnt the place for it. You dont learn english or just extremly stupid?
and are you a retard or just playing it? dude just shut up and stop crying for a fucking mute/gag whatever! go insult your friends you fucking twat! you are really getting on my nerves you disrespectful piece of crap! don't make me be the guy of dark side! deal with it! god's sake make a report cuz you hate the guy so childish!
--- Post updated ---
The server was so great when I left 6 Months ago. I was removed ass helper I have been getting a lot of hate on the server but this shit is extreme what are you guys doing this shit has gone way beyond what it need to be so dimitri take this in private with the people that it bathers so you don’t have to spread hate.

I know I’m not playing so much but have you had a admin meeting sense I left? Because they were really good everything was not so serious we had our serious moments but we joked a lot and got to know each other. Dimitri there is probably a reason why he delete your account on forum if you would have talked to Viktor about all this in the start it would not have been this big. Viktor has done things that I don’t like either but in the end we have to appreciate everything good he has done. And harsh if I never see you on the server again have a good life I know you have had some hate on me in the start but thank you for in the end being a very good friend. And harsh I’m not a kid

Don’t make it worse from hate comes love and try to discuss it because if you are going to keep this up everybody is going to lose in the end.

Spread LOVE

MiniBrink3n
that's what i was saying to this idiot dimitri... he has a personal problem with vik cuz he got muted gagged banned whatever and now he starts to insult him for what? for doing his job? and even me? i was trying to reason with him calmly but he is so naive that even i have to insult him too! what vik does for server does it for all of us! what did you do foe server dimitri? absolutely nothing! only abbusing the admin commands and being toxic! how is that going to improve the server? what will others think of server? that our server is full of toxic players and do whatever they want and they start to do the same? grow up!

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
CAN YOU TALK TO HIM IN PRIVATE AND NOT HERE BANANA??? He was good admin ( before that beacon shit happened ) but when people simply DONT LISTEN TO ADMIN - it is a problem.....

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
Since when are we removing forum threads and banning forum accounts? This is way too far and way too much.

We need an admin meeting ASAP.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada

Spread LOVE

MiniBrink3n
that's what i was saying to this idiot dimitri... he has a personal problem with vik cuz he got muted gagged banned whatever and now he starts to insult him for what? for doing his job? and even me? i was trying to reason with him calmly but he is so naive that even i have to insult him too! what vik does for server does it for all of us! what did you do foe server dimitri? absolut
CAN YOU TALK TO HIM IN PRIVATE AND NOT HERE BANANA??? He was good admin ( before that beacon shit happened ) but when people simply DONT LISTEN TO ADMIN - it is a problem.....
that's what we did.... it's not my fault that he "exposes" insults in here....

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
that's what i was saying to this idiot dimitri... he has a personal problem with vik cuz he got muted gagged banned whatever and now he starts to insult him for what? for doing his job? and even me? i was trying to reason with him calmly but he is so naive that even i have to insult him too! what vik does for server does it for all of us! what did you do foe server dimitri? absolut

that's what we did.... it's not my fault that he "exposes" insults in here....
YOU DIDNT DO IT , STOP REPLYING HERE , OK?

Aug 18, 2018
russia
Yoshimitsu Banana you autistic idiot,
I will now say it for the last time - Shut the fuck up -
Speak to me private or make a report. Leave this Thread.
As i can see this report is going into nowhere, all i want to say now is: Its definitlly NOT okay that viktor deletes my report and removes my Forum account. This goes too far and is absolut cancer.
i have no other words for it. Just because hes headadmin he can do now waht he want?
I AGREE viktorski is a friendly person in general, BUT if he doesnt like someone, this person is literally FUCKED UP as you can see.

I joined GFLclan ZE-server yesterday i was talking to an admin there named, quea: he told me he joined GUCserver some days ago, viktor called him scripting and his anser was, no thats not true. viktorski didnt care about it in his eyes it was still a script. so quia ansered im not using srcipt shut up, after that viktor got rid of him. muted or banned i dont know, also i dont know how much of this story is true or not. i just want to show how viktorski deals with the people he doesnt like.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Lets continue with viktors conversations:

Random Guy: Hey im ok, and you?
[5 minutes later]
Another Guy: Hey am ok, about you?
I have heared this about a million times now and its always the same shit.. what sort of conversation is that even? saying hi how are you ok, done.
I laughed my ass off on this one. :D:D:D:D:D

For the @quia situation I havent been there, but I have seen this kind of stuff many times in the past.........as papa dont really want the good/pro/tryhard players on the server.