Report Helper - MiniBrink3n - Griefing/Trolling

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Now if this happend just 1-2 times I wasnt going to post here such a thread.
But this is on every single map.
This guy/kid always rush and bhop like a mad to pick up items.......and not just some, only the ones that are important for wining the stage.
And ALWAYS I really mean ALWAYS dies and loses the items...........if thats not griefing I dont know what is.
Before 10 minutes he did this thing 2-3 times in Pirates Port Royal and that is the reason Im here.
Im pretty sure other players will confirm this cuz its f***n not right, people were banned and restricted for less back in the days.
So thats what I have to say........Dont think such a player can be helper/member/admin.
Thanks for your time

Aug 27, 2017
Sweden
ok i bhop and take item but i dont troll with it becuase i was trying and do you know what the Word griefing means not taking item and trying his best but if you want the item and show that you are better Tham me take the item Before me because you dont kow what you are talking about because i dont Think i will get restricted for dying with an item. On the server it is like this if somebody die with an item its ok they just tell them its ok we can still do it but when i die everybody starts attacking me i dont Think this is right.

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
I dont say you do it on purpose, maybe you are just bad.
If it happens 1-2 times I already said its OK, but men this is like 95% of the times when you pick item......you die with it.
I like you, you are good boy, but in my opinion you are like some random newbie who haave played ZE just a couple times.
Thats why I say you dont deserver to be helper.......because today helper, tommorow admun..........but when you lack on skill, the thing infront of you name means nothing.

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
I understand you're frustrated. But instead of being angry, help him and give instructions. To succeed, one must fail. If he does not do that now, then what's the matter? We all are not the best at all. Motivate each other, and help!

Sep 1, 2017
Lund, Sweden
I have played many times with Mini and I don't really agree with your opinion. Perhaps he died with an item, perhaps it happened a few times in a row, BUT, that is not a reason to get his membership/helper removed. Mini is always trying his best and the only way to learn - is to fail. Also - being a helper is a lot more than just being good at the game and he is doing great. Usually when there are admins on, they will swap items if it is necessary. Of course we respect your report, but I don't think Mini should be punished in ANY way.

Mini: You could try to be more careful with the items and look on other players how they use them. I know you are trying your best but sometimes one misused materia can change the outcome of the game.
~Liam

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Now I will say this again.
Its not just for the last map............where I told him i will do the report this time...
I warn him every time when he pick item to be more carefull.........and we now what happens after that.
Maybe Im not helping him with this thread, mybe Im not helping him in the game........but guys hes the helper..........not me.....
And now tell me how he is helping everybody, when he lose some item and after that we lose 5-10 players because we didnt have the item !?!?!?!?
Im not gonna say anything else, what I have to say I did it already.
Have fun......

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Now , this is not a fight , but it is going to become one soon , so i have to help you guys , to everyone :).

Now :
Both sides are correct .

I do agree with Mr. NKazakov that you Mini should be careful when you take an item , because you never know when you are going to lose it ( die with it ) . It is true that you should somehow show to the others how to use the items from the specific maps :) .

I also agree with the defenders of Mini - Being a helper is not about just muting and gagging people for breaking the rules - after all - we play for fun . Some people learn the hard or easy the way , the long or fast way , etc . , but in the end - They learn from their mistakes and try to correct them .

Now let me tell you guys something - To be a good player does not ONLY means to have skills to play in the game , it also means being professional - either just watching yourself and blaming only yourself and forgeting the others OR Helping to those who need help , helping to the people who cannot understand what most people want to understand .

If you guys are searching for the correct answer , then don't try guys :) - There is no correct answer to that . We can only find a answer which can be correct for us . What i want to say is that you guys have different vision of what helper / admin should look like and how should act .

Now - Let's say it like this - Mini , if you know that you are going to die , then let the other player to take the items and you can try to tell them when to you use the items from the maps .You can see that i am not taking items because i want other players to learn how to use them , but i only restrict those i know that will fail or those who will take items just to grif / troll / run away with / etc. :)

And you Mr.NKazakov - I know that you want only the best from the staff , but some people still learn and try their best , even if they cannot improve themselfs , they still try :) . I know that one of the staff did some mistakes , but he is still learning - The one who should apologize is me , since i am also responsible for that , because Mini wanted to be better and he was learning from me .

Now - Mini will take a break and he will not do those mistakes . I talked with him and he want it to leave the staff for the moment , so he can learn more .

If everyone agrees with me and has nothing to share , then i suggest you guys to shake hands and just accept both of those criticism and and forget about the case .

I can only say thanks to you Mr.NKazakov for sharing that information , because it means that you do care for the server , which i respect that and i am thankful for :) .

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Thank you for the reply Viktorski.
As I said, I like the guy we always have fun with him in the server, he really tries to help.........but as I said he needs more experience in the game.
And yes I do like the server, Im having really good time in it and i want the best for it.
Now to Mini - Sorry for that report buddy, but its been a week.......maybe even 10 days since I start to keep and eye on you, you know that I always warn you to be more careful when pick up items, and I always tell you that if you dont feel confident or focused enough, to not pick them up. But you never listen, that is the reason why we are here.
For those who dont know who am I, my nickname is Harsh.
Thanks again.
Wish you all everything good and have fun......

Aug 27, 2017
Sweden
Ok i understundom HARSH but as Viktor Said i will take a break from the Helper post and will be back When i feel ready in a month or two

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Good luck buddy.
Hope see you again ASAP as a helper, stronger than ever.

Aug 27, 2017
Sweden
I will because now i dont have so much pressure on me so it’s easier to Focus and help :)