Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Name: (Lucy) ♥ Ducy Miku ♥
Steam id: STEAM_1:1:19228706
Reason: This guy around 00:30 france time decided to put gravity on mario map and then bomb me for no reason? i was human and he didn't explain why he bombed me or why he put gravity and a russian guy idk his name said to me that lucy is hacker and told me to report (also told the others).... 1- before we changed map i told i was going to lead the mario map for players to win 2- while i was leading me and others were having fun until he remembered to ruin all the fun and put gravity and then bomb me causing my death as a human.... he didnt talk but there's something he said on chat and there is proof of his actions.... THANKS FOR RUINING ALL THE FUN LUCY... AS A NEWLY PROMOTED ADMIN AND OLD PLAYER YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO TROLL WITH COMMANDS OR HACKS OR WHATEVER... plus you didnt even said why you did it neither you warned that you were going to use those hacks/commands whatever.... as far as i'm concerned i never got to witness those type of "commands"for gravity as an abuse since pica use it on good ways so i'm not sure if i am right or wrong but still i am pretty mad because of what you did and ruin all the fun to me and to others....
20180519003420_1.jpg

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
1. he's not using hax :) he is just noob
2. he killed you with timebomb as a human or zombo(if you were zombo maybe stop crying)
3. Blame jerry

May 8, 2018
Czechia
Well that random guy is admin called Dimitri. There were 7ppl, 2 of them admins. They changed gravity of all ppl, probably just for fun. If you were abusing them with n-words, f-words I understand why you got slayed. If you didnt do anything you deserve apologize. But since you believed dimtri that lucy is a hacker .. xD

Senseirage

Kid Weaboo
Server Admin
May 12, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Since lucy just got his admin i dont see a problem if he does that once
Important question is:Why not talk it out in private? you have a discord channel,you could even talk it out on the server,unless he refused to do that then a report on the forum is needed
To Lucy: Be carefull when you use commands on certain people cuz they wont like it and you end up in this mess
I dont think Lucy should be punished unless the behaviour repeats itself

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
If someone want to have a fun time with people bcs is very boring or another reason you have to make a vote . When I want to have fun on dust2 or inferno , I make all time a vote :" do you want to have a fun time? - Yes / No " , and after I make again a vote with the map : " do you want to change de-dust2 / inferno / supershitshow/ evil mension ? ".
And after I change this , and I can see the people have a good time , I make again a vote for a round with gravity, and the people like this .... you can see this on youtube on axone3k.
Btw if you do this on a random guy who you dont know him , maybe he will dont like and will make a report like this guy ...
So please next time be careful...

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
And one more thing .... Lucy was a helper and he lost access becouse of the abuse if you remember ...I can understand once ot twice but after you will lost the access again .

And about dimitri, stop abuse with " slay and gravity". I will remove your admin .

And now lets forgot of that and shake your hands banan, dimi and Lucy.

Last edited:

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
1. he's not using hax :) he is just noob
2. he killed you with timebomb as a human or zombo(if you were zombo maybe stop crying)
3. Blame jerry
i was human....
--- Post updated ---
Well that random guy is admin called Dimitri. There were 7ppl, 2 of them admins. They changed gravity of all ppl, probably just for fun. If you were abusing them with n-words, f-words I understand why you got slayed. If you didnt do anything you deserve apologize. But since you believed dimtri that lucy is a hacker .. xD
didn't do anything i swear... i was only leading nothing else and then he did this to me for no reason....
--- Post updated ---
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Since lucy just got his admin i dont see a problem if he does that once
Important question is:Why not talk it out in private? you have a discord channel,you could even talk it out on the server,unless he refused to do that then a report on the forum is needed
To Lucy: Be carefull when you use commands on certain people cuz they wont like it and you end up in this mess
I dont think Lucy should be punished unless the behaviour repeats itself
i asked on mic why he did that.... no answer.... so i got pissed off and left the server before he did anything more "drastic" to me....
--- Post updated ---
And one more thing .... Lucy was a helper and he lost access becouse of the abuse if you remember ...I can understand once ot twice but after you will lost the access again .

And about dimitri, stop abuse with " slay and gravity". I will remove your admin .

ok pica. dimitri only said that he was "hacker".... i said: no i think he is just admin using commands... and he said: no no he is hacking.... and then lucy time bombed me and i said: maybe the russian guy is right.... i better get outta here.... so dimitri lied to me and suggested me to report lucy for nothing.... i really thought he was hacking because dimitri was insinuating that he was hacking.... sorry lucy but plz next time make a warning

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
I will use this thread to make it clear.
Ive seen that some of the newly promoted admins are overusing their powers both on them and on other players.

"But Im just having fun, Pica is also doing some of these things"
-For you it might look like fun but for someone else (including myself) its abuse. Pica also do this sometites, but he knows how and when to use them just to make people enjoy the game more. So be more careful.

"But why I have the access If I cant use the comands"
-Having access to the commands doesnt automatically mean that you can/have to use them whenever you like. The access is to solve ingame problems and not for fun.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada

ok pica. dimitri only said that he was "hacker".... i said: no i think he is just admin using commands... and he said: no no he is hacking.... and then lucy time bombed me and i said: maybe the russian guy is right.... i better get outta here.... so dimitri lied to me and suggested me to report lucy for nothing.... i really thought he was hacking because dimitri was insinuating that he was hacking.... sorry lucy but plz next time make a wa
I will use this thread to make it clear.
Ive seen that some of the newly promoted admins are overusing their powers both on them and on other players.

"But Im just having fun, Pica is also doing some of these things"
-For you it might look like fun but for someone else (including myself) its abuse. Pica also do this sometites, but he knows how and when to use them just to make people enjoy the game more. So be more careful.

"But why I have the access If I cant use the comands"
-Having access to the commands doesnt automatically mean that you can/have to use them whenever you like. The access is to solve ingame problems and not for fun.
yeah that's what i said in here when i gave example of pica but only on times that are necessary.... i never see pica abuse the commands.... plus when he has fun with commands is just to make the server more enjoyable for example when he time bombs a zombie ahah

CRuNCH

Server Admin
May 10, 2018
England
I do see admins abuse pretty often, almost everyday but if the mess up and do something wrong they have to learn from it. I think Lucy will learn from this and he won’t make the same mistake, all he needed was a reminder that if he does abuse then he has to be careful with how he does. I don’t think he should be punished but I also think he needs to learn.

I might be out of place here as I just got helper but I wanted to reply to this.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I do see admins abuse pretty often, almost everyday but if the mess up and do something wrong they have to learn from it. I think Lucy will learn from this and he won’t make the same mistake, all he needed was a reminder that if he does abuse then he has to be careful with how he does. I don’t think he should be punished but I also think he needs to learn.

I might be out of place here as I just got helper but I wanted to reply to this.
i never said he should be punished but i made the report because i wasn't happy about what he did since he is a former helper and all....

CRuNCH

Server Admin
May 10, 2018
England
i never said he should be punished but i made the report because i wasn't happy about what he did since he is a former helper and all....
I think it was a bit much to make this whole thread if it’s only because you weren’t happy about what he did. But I think this should just be over with it’s not very important I think

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I think it was a bit much to make this whole thread if it’s only because you weren’t happy about what he did. But I think this should just be over with it’s not very important I think
better make a report of something that i thought was hack or abuse of commands then to stay quiet....

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
Am i still dreaming or are we discussing admin abuse and saying lucy should have called a vote when there were only 4 players and 3 spectators on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.