1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report Lucy for hack and bombing me for no reason

Discussion in 'ADMIN REPORTS' started by Yoshimitsu Banana, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 19 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    30/51

you're the one timebombed me for no reason.... i told that it wasnt hack but it was admin commands and he insinuated: no no he is hacking... report.... so i thought it was hack because of your actions since there were only around 5 players.... next time dont do it since players are complaining of admin commands abuse or playing it for fun

2. FNC Stuffbaby

Member VIP User
    25/26

dude i tell u agian i make no time bomb on u. It was dimitri man. Besides, I don't know how this comment goes from the time bomb. I have to figure out how to do this first.

3. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

so youre saying that it was dimitri and not you who timebombed me? so what youre saying is that dimitri is the one who lied and wanted to report you?

4. сука Dimitri

Member User
    8/13

it was not lucy it was me Great Yoshimitsu Banana, how can you make such a drama from such a little thing?? before you make a forum report MAYBE check that youre reorting the correct person.

Yes i put gravity and i dont see any problem, in this time when i did that server had 8 - 10 players and it was late night. players where going to sleep and leave the server so i decided to use gravity in the opinion that some guys will like it as i do.

And about the slay, hmmm. i think you deserve it if you dont even know who are you reporting.
    --- Post updated ---
    If anyone still have to say something to this **** tell it to me, leave lucy

5. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

ok so even if it has 2 3 8 players it doesnt matter lol you dont have the right to use that way the commands.... second you were the one who started insinuating to reporto lucy for hack because i didnt know who did it.... i deserved the slay for what? why are you lying? you slayed me for no reason and i was human like wtf? you didnt warn and second you lied blaming lucy for hacks and i thought it was him so lucy my bad im sorry if i reported you but dimitri used the commands wrongly and even slayed me for no reason!
    --- Post updated ---
    to you it might be little but to me it was pretty big.... ok you slay me and then you say that it was lucy and to report and now you tell me that i was making a dram for "a little thing"? lol using the commands for "own fun" ok seems legit....

6. сука Dimitri

Member User
    8/13

lucy hacking? type in google: joke

hey man as im kinda boored of this unnecessary conversation at this point ill just say, goodbye
    --- Post updated ---
    I feel very sorry for you now im so sorry i didnt want to hurt your feelings i didnt think this can be such a big thing :((

7. FNC Stuffbaby

Member VIP User
    25/26

its ok dimitri.

8. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

i timebimb and burn myself and drug myself all the time, drugs great challenge
    --- Post updated ---
    drugs good for u they help u calm down, don't take my word for it

9. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

poor tazed always get timebombed.... if you timebomb yourself does it make a terrorist? (no disrespect)

10. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

Can we stop this already? just get over it... i sometimes use fun commands on myself and others too but people dont report me for some reason.... they understand that it is just for fun and not abuse......

11. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

well its a bit more complicated but it has been settled.... lucy was not the one using the commands.... ir was dimitri and he kinda lied to me so.... but he apologized to me so it's cool now....

12. StrykeR

Member User
    3/13

Some admins need to learn some things from Pica about the difference between fun and abuse.
    I think now this topic can be closed.

Have a good day!

13. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

not a good reference as for me but ok.......

14. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

no it doesn't

15. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

People saying admins should look up to and learn from Pica... What a time to be alive... 4Head

16. Senseirage

Senseirage Kid Weaboo
    Server Admin Member
    30/51

Its a bit too late for an april fools joke

17. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

i think admins and helpers should make a meeting about the kind of things about "abuse of commands" or "fun with it".... cuz it might happen things like this

18. StrykeR

Member User
    3/13

From what I saw so far, VIRTUS PICA knows how to maintain a good atmosphere. I am not telling "omg, pica it's the best, knows everything, it's an angel" no, but he can keep the server in a good condition and let players enjoy the game.
    Like *Great Yoshimitsu Banana* said, they should do a meeting and discuss these things, fun...abusing etc.

Please someoane can close this thread? It's a report, things has been clarified...No need for more reply's here, we can make another thread.

19. kingkaschte

Member User
    20/26

no you can never have enough replies

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. Bigmobanana

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

No wonder the server has low amount of players. Stop abusing. This gravity and stuff is not fun for players who just joined the server and want to see what ze is all about.

I say stop abusing and remove the so called 'fun' commands.

Also when i join the server i see no one using those commands. Just because am not there, doesnt mean you can aboose. Dont do the things you wont do if am online!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.