1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report player by constant use of bad materials

Discussion in 'PLAYER REPORTS' started by Great Yoshimitsu Banana, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    145/153

Player name: Impacto

STEAM_0:1:200471803

Reason of report: Hello my friends good evening, i would like to make a report of this player called Impacto for constant use of bad items on almost every map! Today we were playing the map Wanderers and he picked up an important item (not sure which one but I think it was shield or something) and he did not use it properly or in time causing us to fail the last round..... this ain't the first time he uses the items badly or uses it too late! It's not just today but almost everytime he picks them up! Yes I know that everyone can pick up items but as long as they can use it correctly! But this player is just the opposite of it! Yes i pick up items but I know when to use it! I only die when it is to dodge the lasers and my death doesn't affect the round! When I told you on mic to use the item near the wall you didn't care about what I said and I told you many times to use it plus I even tell other players to use them too! So I said: Why the fuck you didn't use the item against zombies? What the fuck was that shield? something similar.... (i think it was that one.... not sure) I would like to request one of the admins to PERMANENTLY EBAN this player to pick up items! I'm sorry but as long as he picks up the items and doesn't use item properly we can't win some maps.... (I don't have screenshots since the round was over and didn't have time to search it on the console) some players are witnesses of this act.... I'm awaiting your respond.

EDIT: My banana with chocolate phone is ringing ahah :)

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

I can also confirm this.
    He is trolling with the materias from like a week......deserve to be restricted.
    He does not listen to the leader or anyone and just use the item at random spots........also in most cases dies and lose it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

While I trust the authenticity of this report, especially harsh being one of the very old members of the community, I am unsure if we could administer a permanent eban on this guy with only two reports. With that said, if you guys have any demos or other proof, or if there are more people expressing concerns about the same player we could probably do something decisive about it.

As it stands, I would recommend a middle range eban like 2 weeks. What do the other admins think? Has anyone else seen this guy trolling?

4. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    13/26

thank you for your support :) we were like 5 guys me and some others with items.... we wasted almost every item but this guy could have use the shield on zombies and we could have won.... by the way even the wall made a sacrifice but it wasn't enough.... we died either way....
    --- Post updated ---
    yes. TPL is another witness.... i asked him if he saw what Impacto was doing on the map and he can confirm it.... i talked to him on the chat to ask him if he was aware of the whole situation....

5. TPL

TPL
    Member VIP User
    28/51

I usually allow people to fail once, and if they don't pick up items again or ask for help then fine no problems, otherwise eban.
    Only saw the guy on wanderers and if he doesn't know better or just trolling, hard to tell.

But yes, items were poorly used.

Would suggest a couple of weeks for a start and perhaps permanent if it continues after that, based on Harsh's comment.

6. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    13/26

yes. TPL is another witness.... i asked him if he saw what Impacto was doing on the map and he can confirm it.... i talked
    thank you for your reply :) i usually "guide" the rookies and I know that they will fail and it's ok with me since it's just once or twice they pick it up but this guy is a real pain in the ass so to say..... doesn't hear the leader or others, doesn't use it properly.... only uses it randomly and dies with it....

7. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

I summon u Vesso the Eban Pro Master........to do your 360 noscope on him.
    Now really if it was 1-2 times its ok, but from 4-5 days this guy is really like pain in the ass.

• Love Love x 1
    • Smile Smile x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Senseirage

Senseirage Kid Weaboo
    Server Admin Member
    20/26

Its not his first time trolling with items , if any of you see him please eban him for 2 weeks (he has been ebanned countless times by me)

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

If he has previous bans, and if so many people are having trouble with him we may go for longer periods as well. Being ebanned countless times kinda indicates me that he insists on not learning.

Yeah my eban sense has been tingling for a while, but if i remember correctly i ebanned XOE Val for 60 mins as my last eban which is why i have been able to last so long without ebanning. Joking aside i literally dont have the computational resources to launch csgo, even just for an eban. And banlist is only for mute/ban FeelsBadMan.

10. Bigmobanana

Super-Moderator VIP
    30/51

verdict: i sentence him to 1 week eban and here is why. I trust you guys 100% when you tell me that he doesnt know how to use. But sinds this is his first ban we cant perma ban him. And he should be able to learn from his mistakes.

thread closed

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  11. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    30/51

So same said for shiro 1 week ban as fake shiro is always trolling with items
    --- Post updated ---
    That moment when your coding takes up too much of your pc

12. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

That is what i thought bigmo but sensei said "he has been ebanned countless times by me" so it is apparently not his first time.

13. Senseirage

Senseirage Kid Weaboo
    Server Admin Member
    20/26

Who let the belgian in charge? (just kidding dont roast me please)
    I have warned him and ebanned him thinking that he improves but he didnt so if i see him i will either give him a 2 week or 1 month
    Edit fuck sorry anal

• Love Love x 1
    • Trash Trash x 1
    • List
    #13 Senseirage, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  14. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    13/26

i agree with vesso.... if he has been ebanned countless times his punishment should be more "violent"..... i don't even know if he speaks/understands english since he doesn't talk on mic or talk on chat..... you might have seen him talk or write but i have never seen him complain.... plus he didn't even protest about my report on him....

15. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Eban perma maybe?

16. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    13/26

for me yes. seems that impacto doesn't hear leader or admins so he basically does whatever he wants with items.... let the others vote....

17. Senseirage

Senseirage Kid Weaboo
    Server Admin Member
    20/26

Gave him 1 month next strike is permanent

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    30/51

Alright some justice