1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report players for spamming on foreign language

Discussion in 'PLAYER REPORTS' started by Yoshimitsu Banana, May 31, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    40/51

Names: CrushersDark Joanna and MC Bolachinhas
    steam ids: STEAM_1:0:208103714 (mc)

STEAM_0:0:424735639 (joanna)
    reason: spamming foreign language (portuguese) i was telling them to stop spamming foreign language on my nature language which is portuguese and mc bolachinhas said "fuck english" and i explained in portuguese that they only had to talk english and they started to insult me and there were no admins or helpers so my advice is to have to have more helpers or admins at night since players take advantage to say and do whatever they want.... yes i did talk portuguese but only to explain to them the rules but they didnt care.... the only witness i have is Stickzz so please next time if you see these 2 players make sure they are permanently muted. since i dont have helper access i couldnt mute them nor there were helpers or admins or if there were they weren't doing their job to mute them....
    20180531225907_1.jpg

2. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator VIP
    40/51

what time was it? if its morning then yeah no admins/helpers
    but ill perma mute them when i see them!

3. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

23h portugal time. about half an hour ago. trust me they are from my country and to spam and insult are our best so really perma mute/ban is the best option