Report Veso for eban pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
Berlin, Germany
Hello,
Recently I realized there are bunch of noob admins or helpers (if they are able to restrict player) on this server like Veso or hard curry whose can´t get items by themself so they decided to restrict pros players who always pick up the items so those noobs can have a chance to take the items. I never try to pick up 1 item to troll or grief or i never try to pick up items which i dont know where or when to use. By the way there is no rules about where and when to use correctly to win 100 %. I realized so long that if some one like me once pick up 1 item in game and in THAT game he will defintely blame me if humans die. Like DUDES, DON´T BLAME ME IF WE DIE WHEN THERE ARE LIKE 5 HUMANS LEFT AGAINST 40 ZOMBIES I´M NOT GOD. But what I´m pissed of the most is today around 18 - 18:30 p.m (Munich time) in Pirate Port map we all was doing well in the first 3 stages and then he suddenly restricted me when I pick up Medaillon. Like dudes the first round with medailon I used we lost I was the last player with items what did you expect from me when we were like 5 vs 40 zombies. The second round with medailon I used on the side of the bridge and we won anyway but he still had to be a mad b*tch and restricted me for no reason. Like dude I played this map for so long than you and you think you know better than me when and where to use it? If you do know better so why can´t you try to pick it up by yourself then? When you or other guys die with items you didn´t take it seriously but when pros player like me once died you cried likethe world gonna end tomorrow. Didn´t Viktor mentioned on 1 topic that you are allowed to pick up items so long you don´t break any rules like troll/grief,etc... cmon b*tch please. THE HATES IS JUST TO BIG

Aug 27, 2017
Sweden
i dont know about all of this but i Think that everybody should be able to take material if the are no breaking the rules
and i know that some admins/helpers are very strickt and really want to win the game so they do what they Think are right but please we are one big family on this server we should give everyone a chance to show what they can do

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
The event happened during the Barbossa stage. We lost the stage after you prematurely used medallion on bridge instead of the underdeck of the ship where your medallion killed exactly 1 zombie. I warned you at that point to not pick the medallion up if you aren't going to use it properly.

The second round you picked the medallion up again so I asked you to use it properly this time. You dropped it to coconut who died on the boss on a round which we ultimately lost because of other reasons than medallion (no one to blame here).

Third round, you picked up medallion and kept it till the end. Boss was killed, you once again used it prematurely on the bridge right after boss was defeated where everyone cried "the f*ck is this medallion". You managed to get only 2 zombies with a medallion use and they pretty much died at spawn. Humans won barely by an extremely effective use of bubbles. I restricted you for 1 day at this point.

Now regarding your points on "banning pros to take items for ourselves", I could always transfer the item from you to myself. In fact, I don't go for medallion most of the times since its too restricting to play medallion where I am not allowed to make any mistakes. Moreover, even when I have to transfer items, I opt better players than myself.

All in all, I can assure you that your restriction was not a consequence of you being pro or me or someone else not being able to pick up items. It was due to you, even though knowing the map as you have said it yourself, even though you were warned, insisting on showing poor teamwork in terms of item usage.

The event happened during the Barbossa stage. We lost the stage after you prematurely used medallion on bridge instead of the underdeck of the ship where your medallion killed exactly 1 zombie. I warned you at that point to not pick the medallion up if you aren't going to use it properly.
I know it feels kinda shitty when players use their materials in wrong place but I know Dejavu and I know he would never troll or try to use material radomly. He used like you said on the the ship at the very end in the barbossa stage that means he didnt troll it. I played that map on very different server and good players used medailion at different spot so you CANT jugde him where and which part he should use it.

Third round, you picked up medallion and kept it till the end. Boss was killed, you once again used it prematurely on the bridge right after boss was defeated where everyone cried "the f*ck is this medallion". You managed to get only 2 zombies with a medallion use and they pretty much died at spawn. Humans won barely by an extremely effective use of bubbles. I restricted you for 1 day at this point.
he lived and survive with medailion till the very end and you guys won the round and you still had to jugde how he uses the material? or CANT YOU MOTHERF***ER not just focus on the game and try to play on your own? I played this game alot and I saw alot of people cant use materials or even died with it instantly but I wont never jugde them until they are not doing that on purpose. I hope that you wont restrict players those who as zombie with material fail the round when they should give those better player who can use them better to catch humans :p

At the very end I just want to say like viktor did mention in another topic If everyone feels free to play and pick whatever he wants and if they cant use it properly so YOU as PRO PLAYER should TAKE IT WITH YOUR SKILLS AWAY FROM THEM! (sorry for bad english)

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
So far, I have been called a "mad b*tch" by one and a "motherf***er" by another user under this topic. If my judgement of 1 day restriction was poor or too strict, one of my superriors will attend the topic (hopefully soon) and reduce/remove the punishment. At this point I am refusing to perpetuate this discussion.

hard curry

Server Admin
Apr 15, 2017
Paris, France
"eban pros", really dude?

Do you really think you are pros? Don't make me laugh, you are not even a good casual player. All you do when you are online is nominating maps with items, rushing them with bhop (and you are just at the limit of hyperscrolling btw), and often using them badly or dying with it, probably because you are thinking that you are a "pro".

Maybe Vesso ebanned you, and maybe it was a bit strict for the mistakes you made, but man you really deserve it. Because these little mistakes that you and your friends make almost every rounds are a bit frustrating if you know what i mean.

Anyway, this report is bullshit imo, he deserves the eban 100%. And the next time you keep trash talking to me like on sandstorm last night, i think you will have to report me too for a perma ban.

Last edited:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
My apologies for the late response . Now , let's take it slow guys and let's deal with the problem which was created :) .

Now - I did say that everyone is free to take items , as long as the person is not trolling , dying with it on purpose , etc .
Now why vesso took the item away from you and ebanned you - that's because you probably could not use it at the ''perfect'' time , let's say it like that. But still - no one helped you to learn how to use the item or no one was calm enough to tell you normally that you just have to try harder :) .

What i want to say with that is that ze_Pirates is just driving the players crazy and i mean every player . Why ? Because most of the time good players want to win the map , but they cannot achieve that , therefore they try their best to win the map . In order words - admins and helpers may get tired of losing on the same level over and over again , therefore taking the items away from other players and blaming them.

I am speaking to the staff now ( helpers and admins ) - That's not how you are suppose to do that :) . If you guys follow the rules , it will be fine , i will respect that . But please - make sure sometimes to just drop the ball :) . In other words - Just keep in mind that not everyone is good and some people just need more time to learn how to use items .

I have said it before and i will say it now - ''Communication is the key to success :) " .

Now - Solide and ♕ Dejavu - It's okay guys . Things like that happens , some people are just too hungry for win , but not every time . Just make sure to stay calm if that situation happens again .I can assure you that Every admin and helper here is trying his best and so far they have done a good job . Vesso only wanted to win the map , just like the other people around him . I can assure you that Vesso is a good guy and he does not do things like that such as ebaning someone - only if it is really necessary .

Vesso - It's okay man :) . You did what you were suppose to do , i don't blame you . Just keep in mind that not every person will be calm . Some people just need explanation for that action and sometimes we have to calm the people down in a good way :) .

And please - If Curry says what is right - there is no need for trash talking Solide and ♕ Dejavu . Please - keep in mind that if you still trash talk a player , helper or a admin - he/ she will mute you / gag you because that's some kind of a disrespect towards the admin / helper .

Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
the eban was kinda deserved but 1 day for something like that was a bit too much. try to eban for 1/ more rounds max 60 min (depending on the situation) and if it happens again longer. you can eban people who really troll by blocking people with a wall or drop an item for longer but if people use it at wrong spot or 2 early warn them and if you see again eban for max 60 min.

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
And by the way , that reminds me of something - IF you guys manage to see a player named ''WarrioR" - just ebanned him for like 30 000 minutes. Why to eban him ? Because he used one time to kill everyone except killing himself and at the end he won alone ( Basically he wanted to use the item to win alone ) . Curry and Smexy will confirm that on ze_Star_Wars - on Level 4 , the guy used the speed item to kill everyone except himself .

So far, I have been called a "mad b*tch" by one and a "motherf***er" by another user under this topic. If my judgement of 1 day restriction was poor or too strict, one of my superriors will attend the topic (hopefully soon) and reduce/remove the punishment. At this point I am refusing to perpetuate this discussion.
Ofcouse
My apologies for the late response . Now , let's take it slow guys and let's deal with the problem which was created :) .

Now - I did say that everyone is free to take items , as long as the person is not trolling , dying with it on purpose , etc .
Now why vesso took the item away from you and ebanned you - that's because you probably could not use it at the ''perfect'' time , let's say it like that. But still - no one helped you to learn how to use the item or no one was calm enough to tell you normally that you just have to try harder :) .

What i want to say with that is that ze_Pirates is just driving the players crazy and i mean every player . Why ? Because most of the time good players want to win the map , but they cannot achieve that , therefore they try their best to win the map . In order words - admins and helpers may get tired of losing on the same level over and over again , therefore taking the items away from other players and blaming them.

I am speaking to the staff now ( helpers and admins ) - That's not how you are suppose to do that :) . If you guys follow the rules , it will be fine , i will respect that . But please - make sure sometimes to just drop the ball :) . In other words - Just keep in mind that not everyone is good and some people just need more time to learn how to use items .

I have said it before and i will say it now - ''Communication is the key to success :) " .

Now - Solide and ♕ Dejavu - It's okay guys . Things like that happens , some people are just too hungry for win , but not every time . Just make sure to stay calm if that situation happens again .I can assure you that Every admin and helper here is trying his best and so far they have done a good job . Vesso only wanted to win the map , just like the other people around him . I can assure you that Vesso is a good guy and he does not do things like that such as ebaning someone - only if it is really necessary .

Vesso - It's okay man :) . You did what you were suppose to do , i don't blame you . Just keep in mind that not every person will be calm . Some people just need explanation for that action and sometimes we have to calm the people down in a good way :) .

And please - If Curry says what is right - there is no need for trash talking Solide and ♕ Dejavu . Please - keep in mind that if you still trash talk a player , helper or a admin - he/ she will mute you / gag you because that's some kind of a disrespect towards the admin / helper .
Sure I understood but the problem here is that bulls***t motherf****r thinks he is the best and know how to play the game. How can we as normal player play the game now we wont feel safe when we know those a**hole wont let us playing the game normally because they won't and never respect us as player with item. And How can we feel comfortable to play when we play maps with item? We know those *better player with access to restrict player* will watch our back to look at mistake we make to punish us. And if you curry or some of your pro friend ( I don't give a f*ck ) died with materials you guys just let thing happens like nothing. For me you guys are nothing instead of bunch of player with big mouth and with the powerful access Marius gave to you ;)

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
Ofcouse

Sure I understood but the problem here is that bulls***t motherf****r thinks he is the best and know how to play the game. How can we as normal player play the game now we wont feel safe when we know those a**hole wont let us playing the game normally because they won't and never respect us as player with item. And How can we feel comfortable to play when we play maps with item? We know those *better player with access to restrict player* will watch our back to look at mistake we make to punish us. And if you curry or some of your pro friend ( I don't give a f*ck ) died with materials you guys just let thing happens like nothing. For me you guys are nothing instead of bunch of player with big mouth and with the powerful access Marius gave to you ;)
Okay,I won't judge if vesso decision is right or wrong. He might have made a mistake or not. But instead I will judge your comments. I understand that you both are mad but I didn't see vesso badmouthing you so I will ask you to treat him with respect as well even if you believe he was wrong. With those kind of comments you are only proving (even if you are *pro*) that you are toxic and that even if you didn't deserve that eban you both would have definetly deserved a gag/mute.

Okay,I won't judge if vesso decision is right or wrong. He might have made a mistake or not. But instead I will judge your comments. I understand that you both are mad but I didn't see vesso badmouthing you so I will ask you to treat him with respect as well even if you believe he was wrong. With those kind of comments you are only proving (even if you are *pro*) that you are toxic and that even if you didn't deserve that eban you both would have definetly deserved a gag/mute.
Dude ofcouse venos write on forum different like ingame ;) if he did respect Dejavu he won't restrict for 1 day but he did mad at him so badly that why the restriction is so long. I could write on forum against him respectful but for me he won't deserve to get respect from me. In-game he wrote like a big boss and disrespect me so that means I have to act nicely like him on forum, dude it happens so many times already. Yes I'm toxic to those people and yes im just an average player and i just want to have fun on the sever but atleast I don't mind others business.

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Well i wasn't on when this thing happens but you know people don't like to waste their time repeating the stages and spend 10-15mins of running and defending because of someone who's delaying the materia using or not using it at all. However, the eban will follow the player after 2 or 3 warnings if he keeps repeating the same thing for one hour or maybe more.
There are better players who know when and where to use the materias and it's always nice to ask rather than blaming and crying all over the mic/chat. :DatHass

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
Dude ofcouse venos write on forum different like ingame ;) if he did respect Dejavu he won't restrict for 1 day but he did mad at him so badly that why the restriction is so long. I could write on forum against him respectful but for me he won't deserve to get respect from me. In-game he wrote like a big boss and disrespect me so that means I have to act nicely like him on forum, dude it happens so many times already. Yes I'm toxic to those people and yes im just an average player and i just want to have fun on the sever but atleast I don't mind others business.
I haven't seen vesso disrespecting anyone yet using words such as *mad bitch* and *motherfucker*. I was strictly referring to the words you use to address him. Even if you're mad you have to prove maturity.

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
With all due respect Viktor, when I say I "warned" him I mean that I explained him exactly what was wrong and asked him to use the medallion at the very end under the ship next time. In fact; since someone yelled "use medallion" the first time he did it, I didn't even blame him fully and asked both players involved "please don't yell out medallion usage prematurely" and "please dont use the medallion untill we are under the ship for the final defense".

I don't see how I disrespected you in the game, I also don't see how writing on another player's report topic is "not minding other's business". But you of course do have the freedom to write here so I'm merely pointing out the contradiction. However, admins' and helpers' job definition is literally "minding other people's business" and resolving conflicts within the server to maintain a clean and enjoyable community. So unfortunately I don't have the luxury to play the game without caring about how other people are doing.

I haven't seen vesso disrespecting anyone yet using words such as *mad bitch* and *motherfucker*. I was strictly referring to the words you use to address him. Even if you're mad you have to prove maturity.
Like you see I blind the word motherfucker or other bad words that means I wrote nicely on the forum but I don't even know what your problem is? Are you trying to understand those words to bitching me around? What is your problem man you posting some b****** and that not even match with this topic. Female player oh dear ( if you feel harassment with this I think you should leave before you do something stupid in real life )

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
With all due respect Viktor, when I say I "warned" him I mean that I explained him exactly what was wrong and asked him to use the medallion at the very end under the ship next time. In fact; since someone yelled "use medallion" the first time he did it, I didn't even blame him fully and asked both players involved "please don't yell out medallion usage prematurely" and "please dont use the medallion untill we are under the ship for the final defense".

I don't see how I disrespected you in the game, I also don't see how writing on another player's report topic is "not minding other's business". But you of course do have the freedom to write here so I'm merely pointing out the contradiction. However, admins' and helpers' job definition is literally "minding other people's business" and resolving conflicts within the server to maintain a clean and enjoyable community. So unfortunately I don't have the luxury to play the game without caring about how other people are doing.
Using ** doesn't mean respecting. Learn what respect is and how to be mature. I said you didn't respect vesso and I haven't said anything about me. But what you did now is called disrespect. When I see you in server you will have gag/mute from me. Feel free to report me as well.

Oct 17, 2017
Berlin, Germany
Dude this veso,
I never try to pick up items when I don´t know where to use. The first round we were like 5 vs 40 zombies, do you really think we are gonna get to the underdeck of the ship on time when I was the only person with item? We died before we could even reach down there. And sure my medailon only killed 1 zombie. I think you are just blind
The second round was exact the same situation like the first round. You were the guy with medailon and you couldn´t reach down to the underdeck to use it so YOUR LOGIC IS WRONG TO ALWAYS USE IT UNDER THE SHIP.
The third round was maybe a bug there. I used on the side of the ship and It only killed few zombies but we won that map anyway so why do you have to b*tching around? Why don´t you take a look at other players who pick up other items and don´t use them properly? I saw lots of player pick up items and never used it once but you didn´t care. You just try to find one "mistake" from me to punish me. I noticed in lot of maps with item people like hard curry or veso got mad when they can´t catch up with pros to catch items. and then they use this trick to eban those players so they can get a chance to pick up items. I mean like dude, try to learn to get better with your own skill or don´t abuse your power.
And btw I played on that map with no sound so what you told me on Mic, I COULDN`T UNDERSTAND A THING! If I could I would reply to your stupid advice immediately.
And curry boy you are just mad because you can´t pick up items by your own so you always look at my back to catch a moment when I fail with items so you can abuse your power. And sure when you think I use hyperscrolling. Why didn´t I get ban by system already? That just show me more how amateur you really are... You are just a jelous little kid behind the computer.

And Viktor, thanks for your advice. But I don´t feel safe or even fun anymore if there is always some "helpers" or "admins" watching my back to wait for the moment to punish me when I get an item and didn´t use it where they want it to be used. I´m surely apologize if I used the item to grief or troll. But in this case I didn´t. Why can´t they just leave people like me alone to enjoy the game like everybody else. Please consider this again and choose next time wisely whom gonna be helper or admin!

Greetings,

Last edited:
Using ** doesn't mean respecting. Learn what respect is and how to be mature. I said you didn't respect vesso and I haven't said anything about me. But what you did now is called disrespect. When I see you in server you will have gag/mute from me. Feel free to report me as well.
Yeah but you comment at first that you scared us with your access gag/or mute even that is not the real problem of this topic. Second you can't just throw some sh*t at us when you not even know about us. So don't try to be big when you think you are a helper or an admin
If you have a reason in game to gag or mute me feel free. don't abuse it just because you don't like me ;). BTW how should I respect someone when this person don't even respect me back? It's like if someone throw a rock at your face and you will gonna just smile back? Ok ok do your thing girl

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
If you have a reason in game to gag or mute me feel free. Just don't abuse it because you don't like me ;). BTW how should I respect someone when this person don't even respect me back? It's like if someone throw a rock at your face and you will gonna just smile back? Ok ok do your thing girl
Vesso problem was with dejavu not with you. Still vesso didn't trashtalk either of you. He didn't use words as motherfucker or other. Saying that it was respect that you censored a word is stupid. We , both talked to you with respect and we expect the same in return. As I said you have proven to me you are toxic and your arguments are lame just like complaining that I am a girl. As I said I will mute/gag you. I will wait your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.