1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report Veso for eban pros

Discussion in 'ADMIN REPORTS' started by ♕ Dejavu, Nov 24, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Solide
    Offline

    Member User
    28/51

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    So that I said that you are a girl you feel harassment? Only if that is not your true identity so sorry I apologise I didn't know you are some dude behind your computer. At least you shouldnt troll us with your profile so there won't have any misunderstood. BTW like I said feel free to gag or mute me I don't talk even that much on the server ;) I just want to have fun with my gameplay. Well I don't need to report I think Viktorski will see this and have a decision later
     
  2. Viktorski
    Online

    Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2016
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    78
    Yes , you are right , i will have a decision later and here is my decision - The admins and the helpers on this server try their best to satisfy everyone and right now this sounds impossible . So far i have only seen positive thinking from the staff and positive way of their action .

    I am sorry , but i allow to everyone to mute and gag you , because you might do unexpected and unsatisfied action .Reasons for that ? :
    My apologies but that is a bit disrespectful . Now don't get me wrong - Some people can't trust other players and keep taking items away from the others . It's all about the win - hunger of win , because many people have failed so much that they are getting tired of it . You can blame them for that , but thing about it - Weren't you going to do the same thing because of that specific map on which players keep losing ?

    I will be honest - Almost everyone loses their mind on level 5 of ze_Pirates and that's because of the win . No one is to be blamed for that - there is just lack of communication . That's why WE are here - The admins , the helpers - we are here for everyone , but we still cannot make everyone happy . Believe me - it is hard to do that .

    You are probably misunderstood as much as the player ''Dejavu'' , but both of you guys acted a bit ...... disrespectful . Yes i know - '' If they don't respect me , i won't respect them as well '' . Yes , yes - But no one respected me as well and i was only smiling at people helping them and showing them that there is another way :) . Because of that i am somehow still a member of that community and i keep asking myself ''How did i do that '' .

    If you apologize you will only have a mute / gag / restriction for probably 1 day only and that's it ,it's not much .Yes , i know -Still won't make you happy , but apologizing shows to the others that you probably realised something and it shows that you probably overacted for nothing .

    It's up to you - No one wants a fight . No one is here to mess with the others , to troll them or to even laugh at them all the time . We care about one another .

    My answer is : i won't do anything special . Vesso will remain as he is . He helps a lot . That's everything i can say .
     
    • Like text Like text x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #22 Viktorski, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  3. Solide
    Offline

    Member User
    3/13

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    And you thought I as a player don't want to win? It's not just about yesterday on that event, it happens often when Dejavu or I played on different maps with materials. We tried hard as we could to win the game with the materials but you know they will blame people with material when we fails and if they have the materials they will blame noobs player because of themselves. Why are you guys cant understand what Dejavu actually wrote? He said already he wasn't trolling or trying not to win the round and only the reason he got ebanned was using not correctly what vesso want. If vesso wants he could ask him nicely to to take the material or could ask him if he give the medallion to a better player. Should Dejavu just let other player pick up medallion when there are bunch of newbie who just spammed the material? Yeah Viktorski if you think it's oke to mute or gag me just because I show my madness? Gut zu wissen
     
  4. Viktorski
    Online

    Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2016
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    78
    That's what happens when there is a hunger for a win . As i said before - on ze_Pirates , people lose their mind on the last level and every just try his best to win . Some people kill other people '' trim'' for less Hp for the boss , so it can be easy for them , others try their best by failing and keep learning from their mistakes .

    You or any other person can do his best and i believe in that . If 1 human can do something - then every other human can do it . It just need time and understanding about it . My apologies for that , but everyone was not 100 % himself on that ze_Pirates map .

    If a person was ebanned for 30 minutes , 1 hour or 1 day , then that's okay with me , because that person was probably dying over and over again. This .......patient is a really hard for some people and that is why some people cannot wait for the others to become better and they just what is neccessary for them to win . I repeat again - that's what happens in those kind of situations .

    Just think about that for a moment . Right now you were protecting Dejavu for not being better and for letting him to keep trying . I really respect that . But here is the problem -
    Do you see what i mean ? Why should Dejavy take the item and not let the other players who are new to the game ? Why should he not let other players to learn as well ? You just said it by yourself :
    I did post that message 3 times so you can see that you guys are doing the same thing as well . You don't want players who are less skilled in the game to take materials / items as well . Why so ? Simple really - For the win :( . Now i understand that everyone wants to win , but every person has different way of having fun . 1 Group will have fun , by winning , the second group will have fun by just playing , the third - by just talking about life , etc .
    I am not saying that you did a mistake - I am saying that sometimes overreacting can make a trouble . Just imagine it like this : The helpers are like a policeman and the players ( with no access ) are like normal beings . If one guy takes an item and keep dying with that item or don't use it or does not even listen to the person who wants to help him to be better - Then he did some kind of a crime and the police needs to react on that , it needs to take an action for it .

    I know Vesso and i know for sure that he ebanned Dejavu for either 1 hour or 1 day . The best way to show to someone that you can do better than what you did is to just try harder and don't think so much what others will tell you .

    No , it's okay - you can show your madness , but that can affect the server and i care about the server . Like - what do you think people will say if they see you trash talking or being toxic to the players or to the admins ( That's just for example ) . They won't like that , therefore they can leave the server because they will remember that you made them unsatisfied . Yes - That does not mean that you have to care for the others and that you can do whatever you want , but at the same time there will be someone who will care about the server and will protect it one way or another .

    Now i apologize for that - Don't take it personally , it is just what admins and helpers are suppose to do . I will never mute or gag a person if i can help him , i am always here for you people . But if you somehow affect the server and you want somehow to make it less enjoyable - then WE have to do something about it .
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ♕ Dejavu
    Offline

    Member User
    1/13

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    With all respect, I thank you Viktor for showing us what should and shouldn’t be done. I understood why solide was so mad because he actually was sometimes in this kind of situation. There were some helpers or admins who just transfer the items out of him or me without reason. But we all are just human with mistakes. I hope veso or other helpers and admins won’t look only after us 2 when we pick up items so long we don’t break any rules. And about the 1 day restriction, I would definitely react right after when veso tried to warn me about the Medaillon on the mic. But it was the lack of communication there so we couldn’t understand each other so he “cried”. Anyway I don’t want any trouble or ruin other player’s gameplay on this server so let just leave the problems behind us and have fun games in the future!
    Greetings,
     
  6. hard curry
    Offline

    Server Admin
    13/26

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2017
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    11
    Catch a moment so I can use my power? Really?

    Maybe i'm an amateur, or maybe i'm a kid, but at least i'm playing with the team and I dont fuck up every round like you and your friends did. I think you don't understand what i'm trying to say, you are not a good player ffs. And you don"t know how to use items properly. Even if you think you are doing well, you are not, because you don"t follow the leader, the team, you don"t listen to the instructions and you play only for yourself.

    Now this will be my last word, if I see you or Solide online, you won't be able to use items anymore.

    And in my opinion, don"t come back on this server again.

    Bye.
     
    • LMAO LMAO x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Trash Trash x 1
    • List
    #26 hard curry, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  7. 月の vesso
    Offline

    Server Admin VIP
    30/51

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2017
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    3
    I can assure you that my judgement was not affected by you as a person (since I didn't even know you when I restricted you) and in the future it will remain unbiased. Hell, in the same week, on the same map I transferred bubbles from one of the admins (who is both a friend of mine and a better player than me) when he tried to trim the group by using it on "the jump", aganist human players. So yeah, I can assure you that I was/am/will be objective so it doesn't matter who you are, whether I know you or not, or whether we have a good or bad history.

    As a second note, I am unable to comprehend that how you managed to interpret my action as "crying". I tried to resolve a conflict via communication and when it failed I was forced to choose the unpleasent option of using power. Now when I say unpleasent; I am neither scared nor hesitant to use my access to make sure everything is going smoothly, if anything it was unpleasent for you. To avoid miscommunications like this and not to have bad surprises; please enable your voice comms whenever you are planning on taking items. It also makes the leader's job of coordinating the group much easier.
     
  8. Solide
    Offline

    Member User
    3/13

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    What I see in you just madness, you said we don't follow the instructions, which instruction please when we know the map already? We died sometime with materials but that because we don't door hugging and defended that much with other people sometime it caused to death. But after that we all learnt from our mistake and did better. We saw you enough that you was going to take the material but instead we were the person that take it off from you that why the hate is that big. You as a player died sometime with materials too but noone will even judge about that.
    don't you think it's a bit arrogant? BTW can you prove that we didn't help the team? Or its just in your phantasie. if you feel uncomfortable when we play on the sever so you can restrict us with your power and yes if we feel uncomfortable we will leave the server. We all have a choice and I know between us won't have a friendship I can understand that.
    I think you misunderstood me, what I actually meant that lot of player don't pick material oder even used it instantly that why I just wanted to make sure to take important materials like medallion in that case that Dejavu did. Ofcouse if someone wants it i could give it to them and I did. Yes Viktorski I apologise for all those disrespectful words I wrote above and that won't happen again.
     
  9. Smexy
    Offline

    Server Admin VIP
    18/26

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    8
    Bottomline, end this drama already and the actions will be taken. :KevinTurtle
     
  10. ♕ Dejavu
    Offline

    Member User
    1/13

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude are you serious? Why the f*ck do you have to lie so much? If I and solide did f*ck up every game with materials, then prove it. But when you don’t have any proves, so don’t try to lie to everybody when you know it’s not the truth. I helped the team to win with material so many times, why won’t you say or take a note? Anyway, it won’t make you a better person when you lie. So just be quiet and don’t try to be big. And if you are willing to ban or eban me, go ahead. Do you think I really enjoy playing with people like you? I just realized that your avatar picture actually match with your personality :) weird

    I would understand if you could act equally for me like other players. But as you said, you only transfer the item from an admin when he actually breaked the rules with item( he tried to kill his teammates at “the jump” ). Why didn’t you punish him like you dealed with me? He actually did it on purpose but you don’t give a damn because he is “one of your friend”. But when I didn’t break the rules or try to kill the teammates or try to lose on purpose. You punished me with the restriction right after. After all, think twice before you act.
     
    • Like text Like text x 1
    • List
  11. Viktorski
    Online

    Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2016
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    78
    Let's end this conversation because i can see that things will go a bit too far .

    Even if Vesso did a mistake , he would have already apologized .I believe that sometimes people might do a mistake , but i believe in vesso that he is responsible and he did not want to harm anyone , because as i said '' people lose their mind on ze_Pirates'' . Believe - even i would have done that transfer of a item and i would have been reported as well .
    Even if you Dejavu , had done a mistake , you would try to not repeat it again and to prove to the others that you can do , which i believe is possible :) .

    I know that this will sound like '' let's get away from the problem '' situation , but if we don't stand up and apologize to one another , things will go too far and it will be too late for an apologize .

    Let's just forget about what happend and apologize to one another :) . I believe everyone deserve a second chance and most of the time i give 10 chances .

    So - Do you guys agree with that ?
     
    • Like text Like text x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #31 Viktorski, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  12. ♕ Dejavu
    Offline

    Member User
    1/13

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2017
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Viktorski,
    That’s what I mentioned above before hard curry had to jump in and made up some stories. I never want to have any trouble from those people so It’s just the best to look away the problems and head the future. I do sure will get better and I believe they won’t be able to ban me again without reason :) you can just close the thread. Thanks by the way :)
     
  13. Viktorski
    Online

    Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2016
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    78
    Thank you for the understanding and i apologize for that situation .
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. 月の vesso
    Offline

    Server Admin VIP
    30/51

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2017
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    3
    That is because it was his first offense so it was supposed to be a warning whereas yours was a second offense. Moreover, I can transfer a bubbles even after its used but transfering a used medallion doesn't make sense. With all that said, I agree that 1 day may have been too harsh and a shorter restriction period may have sufficed. That message was meant to explain you that I won't treat you differently than other players even after this event, so yes I was trying to tell you that i'm ready to move past this event.
     
  15. lordfilipe69
    Online

    lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    28/51

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2017
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    0
    vesso is a good guy and great player..... i even consider him as a friend since he always helps the players by communicating..... oh calling him a bitch and a motherfucker and watnots is really mature of you..... what are you gonna win by saying that? this topic is absolutelty nothing.... i think that the next time you use the item bad you get eban more than 1 day (my opinion.... admin's choice)..... not just on the pirates server but on the others..... if vesso took the item away from you then i fully agree to 100% and give it to someone who knows how to use it..... if you're a "pro" as you say then you could have used the item correctly..... pro players barely make mistakes..... and if you and solide would be more mature you should have not calling names to vesso because that is a disrespecting someone who did nothing to you but only his job..... just because you got eban doesn't mean you have to report admins/helpers because of that..... you're angry and the best solution for you is to take revenge on someone on a higher level than you..... that's not how it works..... either you calm down and play good or there will be consequences....
     
  16. Viktorski
    Online

    Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2016
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    78
    No message will be putted . This thread is closed . Thank you for your opinions :) .
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page