Report VIRTUS PICA

Nov 5, 2017
Budapest, Hungary
Hi,

First of all, I'm usually a calm player, I enjoy the game and I try to help the others as often as I can.
Second of all, I've played this game for a long time, and this is my favorite server, so I play on it when I have free time. Most of the admins are great (Viktorski is a great leader and admin) and people always try to help to finish every map.

Aaaand there's what happened today. It's a not a big deal but anyway I consider it abuse of power. While playing on Pirates Port, I finally got the wall item (I almost never get any material, because of bhoppers) and I was glad to use it. And than I see that PICA took it away from me, and gave it to another player, who is considered 'better'. I asked for the reason, and he said 'you use a bad wall' - nice English skills, btw.

I used the wall at a previous door, maybe a bit earlier than I 'supposed to' - anyway, there's no perfect time to use it, it depends on the number and push of the zombies.

Than, of course, I became very angry, and insulted him, and told him I'll report him. Of course, I got gagged for 1000 minutes, because of insulting. Okay, that was my fault, I'll take it. But I received this after he told me 'YOU FUCK OUR GAME'. So, I was disrespected as well, right? It's a nice example for the others, Pica, hats off.

I know that this is not a big deal, and it was my fault as well, but I just want to draw attention to the fact that you should also respect the average players, who just play for fun, and not only the players you know, or the VIPs. Respect for exceptions.

Attachments

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
It's simple , on every single round on pirates I say on voice " If you dont know how to use items dont pick or ask". You pick up the item and use bad , you hear the reaction of the people ? "Wtf is that wall?" / " Fuck wall" / "Transfer wall " . And I transfer the item , after that you insult me and ask why I transfer the item , and I say :"you use a bad wall and you fuck our game" so where I am disrespected , ha ? So say thanks becouse i only mute you , becouse the others admins ban the people who insulting them.

And my english is bad becouse I learn on school only german and france , so please .

BTW: you insulting me by 2 times. ( http://guc.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/47813 )

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2017
Budapest, Hungary
Yeah, as i already wrote it was my fault as well. This is your biggest problem? I insulted you twice? And after using the wall nobody said anything. The problem was that none of those had a wall who were talking on the mic. I heard it, I'm not deaf.

But as I see, I should be happy not to get banned. Great example, congratulations! First, you take the materia from me (of course I get angry) and than I should be glad 'cause I did not get a ban. I'm curious, the other admins would have done it the same way?

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
Hello Guys! First of i want to say i hope you have a good Thursdah except this conflict. Hello Groot i'm Amo one of the admins. I'm sorry that some things didn't go well. I know that you get a little bit frustrated and i'm not here to defend anyone but i don't think that Pica want to be rude. Some people can explain something in their own way and can be misunderstood. Pica is a good admin But not every one is perfect. If you don't use the Wall so well it is Okay we all do mistakes. And Pica Try to help the players with the Materias so he can do it good! Please don't be mad at each other. Hope you have a good day! Best Regards Amo :)

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
Yeah, as i already wrote it was my fault as well. This is your biggest problem? I insulted you twice? And after using the wall nobody said anything. The problem was that none of those had a wall who were talking on the mic. I heard it, I'm not deaf.

But as I see, I should be happy not to get banned. Great example, congratulations! First, you take the materia from me (of course I get angry) and than I should be glad 'cause I did not get a ban. I'm curious, the other admins would have done it the same way?
Hey Groot, I am sorry for this situation but as you said you both are to be blamed. I agree that Pica ban comment was a big harsh and you wouldn't have deserve it. About the restrict/transfer thing, from my point of view everytime we play pirates people get too serious. I sincerly blame it on many players who are not willing to give a person another chance after a mistake and instead they jump on admins head saying *omg why isn't that person restricted* and stuff . I personally like to analyze the person after he made a mistake and give him another chance but many admins won't mostly because of those players who get mad after a misplaced wall. I am sorry again for this situation for both you and pica and I would like you 2 to get to a consensus. Also I hope next time you pick items we will win thanks to you ^^

Nov 5, 2017
Budapest, Hungary
Thanks for your reply!

It's OK, it is already forgotten. I did not want to harm anybody, I just had to write down what I think. I hope I reached my goal!
You're right about people getting too serious on that map! Like it would be life - death situation.
I hope everything will be alright from now, can't wait to play!

Cheers

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
hanks for your reply!

It's OK, it is already forgotten. I did not want to harm anybody, I just had to write down what I think. I hope I reached my goal!
You're right about people getting too serious on that map! Like it would be life - death situation.
I hope everything will be alright from now, can't wait to play!
I can agree that people get too serious . I will try somehow to show to everyone that there is another way :) . My apologies for hearing that .
And i also thank you guys for understanding one another .

I promise you Groot that i will somehow manage to deal with the problem . I never break my promises :) .

The Topic is closed !!!.

Last edited: