1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'PLAYER REPORTS' started by Viktorski, Dec 13, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. lordfilipe69

lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    65/77

i already apoligized but it seems some people want to make it worse for me and say things like i'm lying about my age or ban for 1 or 2 months by people who are hypocrytes..... but that's ok..... i'm leaving this community since this is no family and try to be better than me by saying things about me

2. Bill Jerko

15/26

FOR GOD'S SAKE U ARE LITERALLY THE ONE SAYING THINGS ABOUT EVERYONE! WINKY FUCKING FACE

3. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

well yes because you werent much of a helper since you were trolling with beacon and items....

4. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

"thats why last year a guy was beaten to death for outsmarting him in facebook"
    "in my country is like this"
    "you fuck with them you get hacked, beaten, robbed or killed"

This part is taken from the proof screenshots (5th screenshoot). This is a clear threat and as you would say "in my country" you would get arrested and prosecuted for this kinda shit. I am not comfortable playing with a guy who can make such threats, just because he got kicked.

"yes i am bipolar"
    If this is true, this alone is a reason for you to not be a helper since this means that you are unreliable and not in control of your emotions.

Oh and just to clarify things; I am not a helper, I am an admin. But regardless, Viktor asked for our opinions so I am giving mine: You deserve at least a 2 months ban for this kind of an offense. The rest is up to Viktor to decide.

5. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

so? i sent it to many people and people send to me.... oh i forgot that you are not like my country who just because of an argue they go straight report uau.... this is what happens when i try to fit in in foreign countries... guess it's worth that i thought....

6. Bill Jerko

15/26

just out of curiosity where are u from? cause ur country seems to be a third world one imo

7. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

it wasn't me dude! it was a guy on Porto who did that to another guy! i don't luve in Porto! i know this because it was on tv news! ahahaha ban for 2 months? insulting him? did i call him names? no? then read the chat.... wow you people get everything wrong.... if you are admi maybe you should know to act like one since i know all you ever do is yell and threaten to eban.....
    --- Post updated ---
    like i said see it in my profile.... you might think that i am lying if i say it
    --- Post updated ---
    wow ban me for 1 or 2 months oooooo i said a really bad thing..... man get real dude that is nothing..... i could have said much worse if i wanted to.... like i said you people dont know nothing about my life.... so saying that i'm disrespecting is a lie because i didnt insut him.... if i wanted to insult him i could have rekt him for way too long and much worse..... and you need some kind of binoculars since you say that i have threathen him and actually you vesso saying that i did a bad thing to the guy in my country thing which is a lie ahahahah
    --- Post updated ---
    for those who accused me for doing such a thing here is the proof that i wasn't involved.... you need to translate it

Attached Files:

• tt.png
      tt.png
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
  8. Smexy

Server Admin VIP
    23/26

Okey can we stop with the Drama now? Action will be taken by the head admin.

9. bigmo_deurne

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

Oke, I think you guys know what happend and how i feel about this. But lets not forget, hes still human and he can make mistakes. Mabye hes not that cool of a dude but mabye we should give him the chance to proof him self to the server and the people in the server. I kinda feel sad for the guy, mabye he had a really really bad day in his life and wanted to react it off to me. I don't know, i have kinda forgiven him for what he said. Mabye its because it happend 2 days ago. >Although i don't agree how hes reacting on this threat.< IDK mabye am just trying to be "*the bigger man". But ill respect the final decision.

Also am srry it had to come to this

*Bigger man
    The first one to back down from a fight/conflict, usually resulting in an immediate makeup.

#29 bigmo_deurne, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  10. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

First - This message shows us that you Lordfilipe turned from 0 to 100 % different . My apologies but to apologize and then to act differently almost at the same moment , well that's not okay .
    Second - If you have so much time then why could you not try to do something more :( ? I mean - I cannot be around all the time , i have life as well , but at least you could have show us that you have learned something .
    Third - Like it or not , you made your conversation to look like you were threating Bigmo and that's not okay .
    Also - A person who is taking things serious from time to time is a person who wants to succeed , so yes , Vesso did nothing wrong , he only helped . Besides - I did not saw people dismotivated , since Vesso was helping them at the same time .
    Forth - Even if Bigmo said that he might not care who you are , well he PROBABLY 100 % said that after you started to talk with him with bad attitude .Believe me - when i say that Bigmo cares about the people , he cares . He only wanted to show you that your anger consumes you and you allow to your emotions to control you , therefore you are losing your mind like that .
    Fifth - This is a community which cares about the people . We play together so we can share the fun together . Just because you did some mistakes does not mean that it's over . I have said it before - I give to people 10 chances and i repeat 10 CHANCES .
    Excuse me but family will not threat his own kids / parents . Tell me when was the last time when you spoke with your parents like that ?
    Bigmo only wanted to warn you - Nothing more .
    Sixth - Trying to protect yourself by letting your anger to control you and by talking to the people like that never helps . We are humans - We make mistakes . WE learn from the mistakes . But repeating the same mistake over and over again means that something is not right .
    Seventh - First you apologized , then you made it look like a fight . Then you continued to ''fight'' . THEN you apologized again and at the end , you continued with the ''fight '' . If i was a person who cannot understand himself and could not find a way to make myself happy , then i would say that i am crazy . On top of that - Do you understand that you apologize for nothing ? You apologize and you immediately start another fight .
    If you have a problem , if you still don't know things about yourself and you want to share your pain , Please go visit a therapist or even a doctor , or even try to find a friend which you speak with and then - you will feel much more relaxed .

But before that - Did you know that you have a lot of problems ? Did you shared them with us ? Did you try to speak with someone about it ?
    No - that's the answer .

Eighth - I saw the word '' lie '' so many times that i think you might be the one who is lying .

I mean ....... LordFilipe , do you realize that you have gone a bit too far ? Yes , you did made mistakes and you apologized - i know that .
    Yes - You did the mistakes again and you apologized again for that - Yes i know that .
    Yes - You do you lose control of yourself and after quite some time you realize what you have said and done - Yes i know that .
    Yes - You do need help , but you cannot trust the people , therefore you lose your mind like that out of nowhere - Yes i know that .
    Before you leave the community - Remember my words .
    "Friends can be found hard , People can be found everywhere , Family can be found only twice , but you can find yourself only once and after that you decide what to do with yourself " .
    This madness of yours is too much . Release it from your mind , Punch something , Scream at the mirror , break the mirror , Go outside and scream .
    But after that - you should calm yourself and then find someone to speak with you . Don't wait for the people to come to you and speak . Really few people will do that . There are not that much on this world today .

My apologies , but my final decision is :

Lordfilipe will be removed and banned for 2 months .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

ok..... i dont talk to you because i dont know if you understand.... and i dont need no doctor

12. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

The topic is closed !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...