Resignation, Im Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_wxyz

GUC Legend
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
Well hi staff and members.

idk if you get tired of this client crash that happening every day (at least 1 time at a full server 55-64) but for sure im tired. and im handling over my access, dont want to fill any responsibility any more.
and in my opinion marius dont do enough for this server as the admin team doing for this server.

dont get me wrong im not quiting server, i just come play when the server is full or not crashing.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Well hi staff and members.

idk if you get tired of this client crash that happening every day (at least 1 time at a full server 55-64) but for sure im tired. and im handling over my access, dont want to fill any responsibility any more.
and in my opinion marius dont do enough for this server as the admin team doing for this server.

dont get me wrong im not quiting server, i just come play when the server is full or not crashing.
yeah it happens a lot the crash yes it's annoying but dont resign dude you're great at server

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
You're a great admin dude and have done a lot for this server and its unfortunate to see you resign but i understand your decision.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Vector for helper then admin..... (no joke ) crash will be fixed soon I hope! And don't demoralize our admin team please, I still believe in this server when this crash will be fixed

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
Is the second time you resign already, I should ban you for the shit you talk about the server...
EDIT: go and play somewhere else, you are banned on this community

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
Bucharest
www.thotpatrol.com
Nice to know you wxyz, no drama, retirement failed, Victorski's chill was missing, you got banned, thanks for your leading and helping on the server, server will go on, Good Luck! 3 years and going.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
There is no reason to ban wxyz. He was verry helpful as a admin. If you wanne ban someone for shit talking the server, there are plenty of people to ban. But wxyz would never shit talk guc. Never. I think this a wrong move. If anything wxyz was helping the server by giving his input. Unlike other people who are just there sitting quietly. I can understand wxyz. The server crashes are dropping the playerbase. I guess he just got tierd of it. But again, there is no reason for a ban, especially wxyz.

The only reason i responded is because i care to much about the server and the community to watch it cruble before my eyes.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
There is no reason to ban wxyz. He was verry helpful as a admin. If you wanne ban someone for shit talking the server, there are plenty of people to ban. But wxyz would never shit talk guc. Never. I think this a wrong move. If anything wxyz was helping the server by giving his input. Unlike other people who are just there sitting quietly. I can understand wxyz. The server crashes are dropping the playerbase. I guess he just got tierd of it. But again, there is no reason for a ban, especially wxyz.

The only reason i responded is because i care to much about the server and the community to watch it cruble before my eyes.
agree but measures have been done... anyone who had #freewxyz as tag clan would get perma ban... i dide have the tag but i couldn't risk a ban as some have gotten... idk all of what happened but i was shocked and wxyz was leading very good since i came back last week... but idk what to say... i feel it is not the right thing....

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
Marius this is your server were talking about. And am telling you, you made a big mistake. New people love him. He leads clearly. Old players like him because he is one of the rare people that plays everyday and leads when ever possible. I can't stress enouf how importent he is too the server.
Listen am not defending wxyz because he a buddy. Am defending wxyz because he actualy is importent to the server. I realy worry if we lose him, regulars are gonne quit or even boycot the server.
Am begging you to reconsider. Please take it from me, a player who loves the server, a player who spend the last 2 years on the server, a player who talks to the community and knows what people want.
You know me i never ever ask anything thats not important. Am not asking for much. I just dont want to see the community die because a small miscomunication.
You know i love the server and i would do anything to make it work.
But this might be irreversible.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
North Korea
I don't agree with any server admin storming off like that with as far as I can see no prior notice, however, your reaction to it was even more childish. Wxyz being upset with the way the server is being run isn't an excuse to ban him. You two need to grow up and stop blaming each other because this kind of behaviour is why the server isn't doing very well.

There are many people I can think of that join the server for the sole purpose of being condescending, negative and rude towards other people but Wxyz isn't one of them.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
"idk if you get tired of this client crash that happening every day (at least 1 time at a full server 55-64) but for sure im tired. and im handling over my access, dont want to fill any responsibility any more.
and in my opinion marius dont do enough for this server as the admin team doing for this server."

like wtf is he not doing enough for the server??? why do you need to trash talk , cant you leave quietly like crunch if you are going to ????

and crash problem will be fixed soon so no reason to continue trash talk

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
I don't agree with any server admin storming off like that with as far as I can see no prior notice, however, your reaction to it was even more childish. Wxyz being upset with the way the server is being run isn't an excuse to ban him. You two need to grow up and stop blaming each other because this kind of behaviour is why the server isn't doing very well.

There are many people I can think of that join the server for the sole purpose of being condescending, negative and rude towards other people but Wxyz isn't one of them.
he wasnt upset Marshy , he was mad that crash problem couldn't be fixed right away ( and he knew cause of the crash problem after it was found out ....) And really there were 2 options for Marius to do : 1- keep the store and let the crash continue , 2- remove !store , upset many people who have been grinding for credits and eventually fix crash. He decided to find an alternative store for the server so people wouldn't get upset and still have fun rather than just beating
maps

so stop complaining really ! if a person cant wait couple of days for the crash issue to be found out and fixed then idk..... People on other communities dont trash talk when sv crashes ( meaning you cant even connect to it ) and just patiently wait for it be fixed ( seen it on g.f.l and mapea )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.