Ruby's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
Germany
After Longer Absence, through Personal Problems and school stress, i decided to return to the server, and apply for Helper Status, to atleast become allitle more Happier in life.

Nickname: ruby
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:191354778
For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? Half a Year Now? Maybe allitle Longer, i'm not 100% sure doe. Only thing i know, that i've joined the Website, shortly after the Server, which was October of 2017.
What do you think about the community? The Community is fun, and it's a little change for me, as i came from C:SS Zombie Mod & Escape, and i think this community is fun of nice people, It's always fun playing on the Server, just playing with all the other people on there.
Why do you want to become a Helper ? I Personally, wanna be able to help players out on the Server, with what they may need help with, i may not be as 100% Daily hours long on the Servers, as i still am in school, it's my last year, and i'm preparing for my Final Exams next Summer.
Favorite thing in this life? My Family, and friends.

Jelster

Typical Italian Gangstar
Jun 21, 2017
Italy
I'm very sorry but for me is no just for now, i need see u help ppl and lead (use ur mic), if you do this, you will have my vote

Oct 30, 2017
Germany
I'm very sorry but for me is no just for now, i need see u help ppl and lead (use ur mic), if you do this, you will have my vote
As far as i manage to be online, that's no Problem, Leading may Honestly be a problem, as i'm not as to familiar with all the Newer Maps, but helping shouldn't be the Problem, as i finally got a Mic Again lol.

Yet Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.