SaySounds

Jul 14, 2017
North Korea
Me and Sandunguero were talking about how there is a severe lack of SaySounds and wanted to add some new sounds.

We came up with a list of new sounds to add to the server we compressed them into an mp3 format and named them what we think they should be called on the server to trigger them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bvk66s96k62gcwq/sounds.zip/file [external link to download sounds]

Most of the SaySounds on the server have been around for a very long time and no new ones have been added. We think new SaySounds should be added to the server even if it's not all of them in this file. But I do like all these ones.

We also think it would be a good idea if anyone else wants to add a SaySound they could reply here with the sound they want adding in a downloadable link named what they want it to be called, it should be under 10 seconds though.

I think it will make the server more interesting and fun for people.

Thanks, @Marius

From Marshy and Sandu

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2019
Norway
+1 . if i may add Sprays/tags was also allot of fun, and would been awsome to be open for VIPS or everyone again, if it dosent crash the serv ofc.

iXi

Mar 27, 2019
so marshy you can spam your gay shit to me again? I say no..jk

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Some other sv did this with say sounds : upload bunch of sounds to sv machine and if people want to use them they download them manually from forum..... This way people don't download them by default > takes less time to join ( we can do same thing may be here )

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you for adding the new sounds!
I just want to ask you guys if you think the volume of the new sounds is loud enough. Let me know!