1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server settings that might need to change

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by FzFuRy, Jun 13, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. FzFuRy

Member User
    40/51

So i've been recently playing on guc quite a bit and i found some server settings and plug-ins need a little bit of tweaking. So i'm just gonna give u a little list what should change and the reason for it. But then end choice for the changes is entirely up to marius.

1. You shoudl add the plug-in that applies slow to zombie's that get shot.

REASON: it's almost impossible to defend against bunnyhopping zombies. Maybe now it's not a problem cause u don't have allot of zombies. But when u have a full server this will cause problems

2. You should make the mother zombie spawn rate higher.

REASON: when there are 30 players on the server there are like 3 zombies that spawn.

3. You should remove the glow that players get that pick up items.

REASON: This cause's unnecessary lag. The players can already notice they have an item themself on the hud or tab-screen.

4. Only recruit admins that have a certain amount of skill.

REASON: maybe some will disagree but from what i've seen if u start recruiting casuals as admins. They will do a bad job being an admin. The reason for this is cause they lack knowledge about zombie escape, they can't make certain decisions that an admin sometime's needs to make(slay, e-transfer, etc.).

5. You're propably already working on the item hud to fix the problems. Put im just gona state it just in case

So these are some tips that might come in handy. As i already said the choice is up to you. But this is what will make the server better imo.

-FzFuRy

• Tongue Tongue x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

yes, i already started to work on them, give me 2 days and i will fix everything, thank you for your suggestions

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

i dont see any problem on servers.... we already explained to you yesterday that it was either your pc or your internet.... nobody was crying rather than you.... plus server is way better now than before cuz a few months ago yes it was very laggy.... we explained to you calmly that it was your pc not the server and you started to be toxic and rude man you were even being rude to staff members more to garamas.... dude i have nothing against you but you need to calm yourself down and control yourself.... plus you were kicked because of your attitude mate.... i see no reason for this post just because your pc "lags".... nobody complained except you.... plus you even said that some players are bad admins and that marius accepts anyone who applies but that's not true.... idk why but i like the staff members and they are doing a great job....

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ✞Sparta✞

Member VIP User
    30/51

For be admin you need to have more than 100 hours played on the server. So i think that the rate that we have admin without skill is very low.

5. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

also glow on person who has items doesn't really lag... ( may be its only you)
    sometimes you just dont notice hud when you tryharding a map , but notice glow around the person faster then look on bhud and find the person you need......

That's just my opinion

6. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

fury I like u are optimistic but please can we give time and patientce for things to be improved as marius is always busy

7. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

He wasn’t the only one complaining about it, he is right there is something wrong with entwatch plugin, it will get fixed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

maybe youre right the entwatch but there are some stuff that are ok... for me i am not lagging and i think some players also dont complain about the lag but remember before you arrived on that day we were discussing about other things and it got a bit out of control but idk how was the final so idk maybe some things he is right but others idont agree so much

9. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

marius u shouldn't have to be rushed though its ur server

10. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

Its all good i think the way it is now plus changes that Marius will make ... We are not trying to be a heavy skinned server (like rss , pze) that have too MANY "FUN" plugins that are not needed!
    We need to have stable and lag free server , with all necessary ze plugins needed for the cs go ze mod. Thats what Marius is doing and fixing so dont complain about it......