1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spanch Pop | Helper Application

Discussion in 'Apply for HELPER access' started by Spanch Pop, Jan 6, 2019.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Spanch Pop

Member VIP User
    8/13

Nickname: Spanch Pop
    Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:425193489

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? - On this server for 4-5 days, on other projects around 2-3 months, always changing because I was bored....

What do you think about the community? - The best community that I had ever seen for the moment.

Why do you want to become a Helper ? - I like to help people, in real life I'm doing it always. I see that people always is asking how to use this, that, or how to play here, and sometimes no1 responds.

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ? -
    To have a good time with people

2. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator VIP
    40/51

you need to play 100 hours on server before you can apply , not sure how many you have........

3. Spanch Pop

Member VIP User
    18/26

The important thing is that i'll be here for long time

4. Wiebe987

Member VIP User
    30/51

Well idk your name, i never saw it before. I am not saying that you are not playing. I think we have enough admins/helpers currently BUT if you play in the morning/midnight then i say you are welcome in the admin team. The reason for this is we have enough admins/helpers in the evening and almost none in the morning/midnight.

5. Flarp

Member User
    1/13

I'd say you need to play for a bit longer, because you only have 20 hours on the server. And also you would probably need to make the players trust you for when you become a helper

6. Sky♤Nova

Member User
    15/26

You need to spend more hours on the server and prove that you can be helper because i've seen you only 2 times

7. IulianFTW

Member User
    8/13

I'm sorry but I saw you on the server but you have to learn and you need to know the maps and help players as much as you can. Maybe with time if you learn, maybe you'll be helper.