sparta abuse v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2017
Tampere, Finland
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
One guy msg me before 20-30 minutes, tellin me that the server is buged and the map is dust2..........I was like WUT, joined instantly on the server, but by that time they have changed to Naruto map. Noone said a word about this.......I stayed for few minutes to make sure everything is OK, then I left cuz Ive seen Sparta is there.
Changin maps without any particular reason is unaceptable. You need permision to do it(unless you are senior or above, but you still need valid reason for it), there was a discusiion for that before some time.
Also as Sparta said last days he always follows the rules ! Then why you make first ban for 2 weeks ?
@FrozY Sadly I dont have access to unban otherwise I was about to remove it straight away.

I suggest to demote Sparta to Helper or strip him off his access, sorry, apparaently you dont follow the rules.

Aug 17, 2018
Germany

Map got changed to a non-ze map again. Probably was Sparta too...

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Lets hear from sparta! Just curious how he will respond...... May be there is something that we dont know

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
I said that i joined after the first d2 change, by the time i join they rtv-ed or I dont know.......but when i finally conected the map was Naruto.......stayed for few minutes everything was alright and the server was workin fine.
When I left he changed the map on his own 2-3 more times..........
Dont think there is anything more to know about this situation.

Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
Ok to clarify things, I did this for your brain to wake up with the risk of losing my admin position. To wake you up, how can you judge others by attributing mutes while we ourselves are not able to respect each other. A lot of things go wrong on the server and nothing changes despite our proposals, and reminder of it in the shout box.

We have quarrels every day, bad atmosphere, how do you want to do correctly your job.
Some idea saying for attract the people after the Holliday, no one are taking or talking.

What do you need for wake up guys.

I wish good luck with that.

Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.