✞Sparta✞ abusemon

Jul 19, 2017
Tampere, Finland
Sparta transfered saruman's staff from me without any reason

https://gyazo.com/6ee8d7bd79a13b9f5c501d7d05330113

then he goes and gags "XQDRM" for 600 minutes before warning or anything (didnt get screenshot from actual gag)

https://gyazo.com/d523d231c14209f67a64adc9b63d99f3

https://gyazo.com/6fbd59160693f148bb0d97feb7ee6ea2
chill dude afterall its only a game and some people play for fun, give them a chance with items before using your powers.
*edit*
https://gyazo.com/5047c711b04bd5f5ea0467853b759e88
so after making this report i jumped back online to let him know about this and this is what happens
https://gyazo.com/a13b82409e14904814aaf8ac9c040d43
"
Have broken the rules once - You get 30 minutes of gag.
Have broken the rules twice - You get 60 minutes of gag .
Have broken the rules three times – You get 10 hours ( 600 minutes ) of gag .
Have broken the rules four times – You get 1 month ( 108 000 minutes ) of gag .
Have broken the rules five times - You get permanent gag ."

what rules did i broke and even twice? because you are gagging me for 60minutes

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
I come after you message on the game « get your ass to forums I’m waiting more information « in the first you have to understand that I ma not your friend and the next time you will disrespect me or other you will gaged more than your age.

I will explain you the transfert because you seems to don’t understand my short explanation in game. In the first round player called power of peta take the power saruman’s, he fail the job and we get all killed by the zm. The next round a asking to all people to let me take the power of saruman’s because I know how use it. Ofc you take it and don’t decide to give to me. So I transfert it to me for beat the map. You have to understand that I don’t transfert for my pleasure or to deserve you, my job in admin it’s to make the server better, it’s means that it’s not only you or me, but all player in the server.
And it’s seemed that we lose a player with this map, it’s why I wanted to beat faster for change the map. For change the map we need that player use rtv, for player use rtv we need to beat the map.

For the gag, the first and only sentence that say the player was blaming all the player in the server. We really don’T need this kind of player on the server, also for he understands I give him a high gag, you think give 30min to toxic people will changing him ?
No...

It’s easy to blame the admin when you don’t have the hindsight, you are thinking about your person. Me I thinking about the all player in the server for all player enjoy to play with us. It’s why I am admin .
--- Post updated ---
I adapted the duration of punishment with the level of toxicity. You can try to insult Marius in game and you will see that you will be not only muted 30min even if is your first time. I am more strict with the player who authorized himself to insult or blame admin or helper.
For example if you insult someone on the street, he will insult you back or do nothing. Try to insult cops in the street, it will not be the same. We are the « cops » of the server, here for help you, answer to you question ... in the good and bad moment.

And for end my answer, I have already muted player only 10min because they was annoying but it was minor. I don’t see this player make a post here for say, oh Sparta only muted me for 10min, he break the rules. He should mute me 30 min...
Like I say the duration depends if the gravity's of toxicity.

Last edited:

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Everyone - It's all big misunderstanding .

Please , don't fight - We are here to have fun :) .

None of you wanted that to happen - It was just too much pressure , because of the toxic player , which was gagged .

About the item transfer - That's just a small problem which caused a lot of trouble .
I understand both of you - Frozy , just wanted to use the item and play with it and Sparta wanted to win the map .

We don't have to get angry for such a thing , that's why players are here - To play for fun , to learn and to become better .
Just please next time , try to talk to one another - If one player takes the item , let him try his best to use that special material . If he fails , just speak with him and talk nicely to one another about the item , if Player 1 can give that special item to Player 2 .

If you agree with me , both of you guys can shake hands :)

Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
After rereading my frozen answer I have write to him in game this afternoon to don’t take it personally, i have nothing against him we just have this disagreement. That I have explained I have transfert not for my « fun » or deserve him but only for beat the map and then Rtv. But the next time that you see me or other admin asking to let the items, please respect it. Like I say if we asking it it’s only for greater good.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
yeah sparta would never abbuse... i know him.... just cuz an admin transfer an item to himself doesnt mean its abbuse and you need to report.... sometimes they transfer my item to another and it's ok with me....

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
I @m just saying still let him try first as at the end of the day there are plenty more times to play that map and not just once and tell him when to use it simple, I have a laidback attitude and let people try

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
I come after you message on the game « get your ass to forums I’m waiting more information « in the first you have to understand that I ma not your friend and the next time you will disrespect me or other you will gaged more than your age.

I will explain you the transfert because you seems to don’t understand my short explanation in game. In the first round player called power of peta take the power saruman’s, he fail the job and we get all killed by the zm. The next round a asking to all people to let me take the power of saruman’s because I know how use it. Ofc you take it and don’t decide to give to me. So I transfert it to me for beat the map. You have to understand that I don’t transfert for my pleasure or to deserve you, my job in admin it’s to make the server better, it’s means that it’s not only you or me, but all player in the server.
And it’s seemed that we lose a player with this map, it’s why I wanted to beat faster for change the map. For change the map we need that player use rtv, for player use rtv we need to beat the map.

For the gag, the first and only sentence that say the player was blaming all the player in the server. We really don’T need this kind of player on the server, also for he understands I give him a high gag, you think give 30min to toxic people will changing him ?
No...

It’s easy to blame the admin when you don’t have the hindsight, you are thinking about your person. Me I thinking about the all player in the server for all player enjoy to play with us. It’s why I am admin .
--- Post updated ---
I adapted the duration of punishment with the level of toxicity. You can try to insult Marius in game and you will see that you will be not only muted 30min even if is your first time. I am more strict with the player who authorized himself to insult or blame admin or helper.
For example if you insult someone on the street, he will insult you back or do nothing. Try to insult cops in the street, it will not be the same. We are the « cops » of the server, here for help you, answer to you question ... in the good and bad moment.

And for end my answer, I have already muted player only 10min because they was annoying but it was minor. I don’t see this player make a post here for say, oh Sparta only muted me for 10min, he break the rules. He should mute me 30 min...
Like I say the duration depends if the gravity's of toxicity.
I am sorry but I disagree with your decision on this one Sparta, on both accounts. The transfer seems unjustified as the person who took it did nothing wrong. While I understand that you wanted to beat the map you can't simply transfer items to do so without giving the person a chance. If you feel like the player with the item is a newbie, ask him first if he knows how to use it and if he says he doesn't or does not respond at all after asking multiple times, then transfer may become an option.

The gag seems excessive as well, while it is a game people who play it are real and certainly their feelings are real as well, whether its joy or disappointment. Toxicity usually occurs out of the disappointment and desperation people feel during a game and I would argue that 600 mins for such a minor and humanly response is too much. Heavier offenses like blatant racism or advertising different servers etc. can justify a heavy punishment without even warning but in this case I would argue a 30 min would have sufficed.

Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
One of the reason that I will leave from admin, we always need to justify our punishment you was not online, you don’t have to put into the question my decision
--- Post updated ---
I expected on this tread only the answer for the player who are gaged / transfert and Viktorski or Marius. Not from admin you, you are playing on guc 1 hour per month. I ear the comment from other but I really don’t cares.

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
One of the reason that I will leave from admin, we always need to justify our punishment you was not online, you don’t have to put into the question my decision
--- Post updated ---
I expected on this tread only the answer for the player who are gaged / transfert and Viktorski or Marius. Not from admin you, you are playing on guc 1 hour per month. I ear the comment from other but I really don’t cares.
But of course we have to justify our actions, we are not the judge, jury and executioner but we are merely the police. And just like any legal system, our actions (including yours) will be evaluated by other people who weren't there, after they listen to both sides. Hence, I read the statements from both sides and provided my opinion on the matter and in fact my verdict was based almost entirely on your statement.

It is true that I am not nearly as active as I used to be or even as active as many other staff, and you have every right to disagree or not even care what I have to say. But even if I am unable to be active on the server, I try to stay active on the forums and matters like these are where I try to provide my insight. In other words, my message is not intended to piss you off, to humiliate you or to undermine your authority as an admin but rather to show my point of view to the decision mecanisms, mainly the members of staff, Viktor and Marius.

All in all, I feel like you may have been under some stress considering the way you replied to my criticism. I urge you to calm down as we have known each other for a while now. You are one of the good ones, don't take it so personally.

Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
Sparta you don't have to resign from adminship. Everyone knows you are the admin who minds his own deals and never messes with anyone. I can understand your point here, You never do it on purpose to annoy someone. But even if sparta did it, try to hold your anger. Remember that misunderstandings can happen, plus he is admin and admins are mature, they know if they do it without informing you, it's mostly for the betterment. Fighting is not the option but fixing. Items are often transfered because some players make miss use and they don't know how to use it. But since frozy is an old player, he knows how things work. It was just a misunderstanding. Try to avoid blaming each other. Keep in mind that it's just a game. We don't have to hate each other over fictional things. Try to forgive each other for little mistakes. Now for the next time, it's my suggestion for both Sparta and frozy. Sparta when you transfer the item to yourself, just inform the reason to the player so they don't get it wrong and frozy when your item is taken back from you, try to stay calm and better ask to be informed instead of getting angry. Now be friends with each other and stay united.