staff read

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
Hi

as you know few days ago i was really tired and said something that i really think it was true. but know, idk, i dont think so. for example 6 months ago i remember marius put more than 1 week adding plugins to server like nomination plugin, change leader plugin, fix store bugs and ... it took more than 1 week, maybe sometimes we just dont have times. it dont mean we dont care... and dont want to fix it. it just take time, but faster is better.

i speaked with marius and he also said he lost some money in old days bcs the nominations was a bit low. so he care.

so i writhe this to fix the things i did, i was really tired of crashes and marius didnt have time at that moment. so we just did wrong thins... i said bad things bcs i was really tired and he banned me bcs he get upset bcs i said something was not true. so its ok now.

we all want best for guc and have fun also. thats it.

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
Let's be honest GUC without Wxyz in big/tryhard maps will never be beaten so let's hope one day he will rise and shine back again in the server and continue the journey with him!

Jan 26, 2019
Norway
Hey, i started playing on GUC early 2019 som im fairly new. But i can say with certainly the time that i have been playing that Wxyz has been byfar the most active and best leader. on Longs maps most admins CBA to lead early levels to get to the good part Wxyz always does. He really cares about the game and thats why he sometimes gets frustrated. But the ones that really care are always the one that are the most fun to play with and the best leaders. Thats my 2 cent. Like today when we was playing Tyranny, and Wxyz is a super good leader on that map and he has to just sit in lobby and watch all his freind complete the map makes me sad :(

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Hey, i started playing on GUC early 2019 som im fairly new. But i can say with certainly the time that i have been playing that Wxyz has been byfar the most active and best leader. on Longs maps most admins CBA to lead early levels to get to the good part Wxyz always does. He really cares about the game and thats why he sometimes gets frustrated. But the ones that really care are always the one that are the most fun to play with and the best leaders. Thats my 2 cent. Like today when we was playing Tyranny, and Wxyz is a super good leader on that map and he has to just sit in lobby and watch all his freind complete the map makes me sad :(
i really liked what you did today mate, you lead a bit and talked and everything it is something i like in guc... leaders and fun people

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
i believe this whole story was just a misunderstanding... you were stressed and said some things that you didn't want to... just like marius stressed a bit with the whole thing with the crashes and so on.... let's all calm down.... as my mom said a few months ago: the games that you play are the reason that make you mad and revolting against everything and everyone.... so what she did? she had a timer on the internet to only be on for 6 hours.... what i'm saying is that we should calm down.... we have to keep together as a family.... a few months i saw how was the server.... it was empty like around 30/40 ppl.... many legends and staff left cuz of that so let's be number 1 server again!

Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Bring wxyz back, the server just isn't the same without him.
Yesterday on tyranny could have been an easy win with him leading.