STORY TIME!

Butle

User
Sep 1, 2017
Lund, Sweden
Hey y'all!

The other game is getting a bit repetetive with the same words so I'm starting this new game.

We're all going to write an amazing story together. Write 3 words and let the next person fill in.
You're allowed to end and start a new sentence, BUT, you must use 3 words only. Let's allow punctuation marks to make it a bit more interesting :)

I'll start with: James was a

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry

JerryBanana 2

BANANA
Staff member
GUC Legend
Jan 21, 2017
Greece
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me?

Butle

User
Sep 1, 2017
Lund, Sweden
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the

Apr 15, 2017
Belgium
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the guy with who you

Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play

Nov 14, 2017
Germany
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games

Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape.

Butle

User
Sep 1, 2017
Lund, Sweden
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy

Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
James was a handsome little turtle with a big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry.Why again me? because blame jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia Styles

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
James was a handsome little turtle with big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry. Why again me? Because blame Jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia styles with tiny penis.

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
James was a handsome little turtle with big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry. Why again me? Because blame Jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia styles with tiny penis. Fall back now

Smile San

VIP
Jun 18, 2017
Japan
James was a handsome little turtle with big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry. Why again me? Because blame Jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia styles with tiny penis. Fall back now or fear the

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
james was a handsome little turtle with big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry. Why again me? Because blame Jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia styles with tiny penis. Fall back now or fear the DEVIL'S FAVORITE DEMON

Mar 24, 2017
Provincie Zeeland, NL
james was a handsome little turtle with big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry. Why again me? Because blame Jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia styles with tiny penis. Fall back now or fear the DEVIL'S FAVORITE DEMON with the name

JerryBanana 2

BANANA
Staff member
GUC Legend
Jan 21, 2017
Greece
james was a handsome little turtle with big bag of weed. Fuck you Jerry. Why again me? Because blame Jerry. AA was the guy with who you like to play some kinky games and zombie escape. The german guy is Croatia styles with tiny penis. Fall back now or fear the DEVIL'S FAVORITE DEMON with the name Jerry Malaka Banana