1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 66 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Sigi

Server Admin VIP
    28/51

Hi Marius, on the heaven level on ze_shroomforest2_p6 the butterfly at the end is bugged and when the humans try and jump on it we just fall through it. I am just guessing but do you think it could be since you updated being able to walk through props that it has caused this bug?

2. bigmo_deurne

Server Admin VIP
    25/26

server need a reboot asap, game is frozen and noone has admin access, this meens we can't forcertv and the game is stuck on one map. we can't even play

3. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    95/102

The server has been fixed, and the butterfly should be fixed also

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Smile San

Member VIP
    25/26

Hi reporting a bug concerning skins. My stormtrooper skin is a dark vader skin. I tried on 3 differents maps but the same result(check screenshots).And a friend(ĐuMă) who has the mila skin has he's changed into stormtrooper so i suppose the skin all got mixed up( the credits skins)?

Attached Files:

#604 Smile San, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  5. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    95/102

nothing to worry about, after the server will restart everything will be back to normal

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Butle

Member User
    13/26

What about we have a huge ass party someday? drunk zombie escape for the win :DDD

7. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

By the way , when i was joining the server i managed to see this :

I think that's from the map - ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5_d03n . We have not played the map yet , but i still got those errors out of nowhere.

8. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    95/102

I think those messages appear when the servers particle table is full, idk why but for some reason, it doesn't restart in the morning anymore

9. Smile San

Member VIP
    25/26

Hi would request the remove of the map "ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5_d03n" because the map is bugged (Smexy,Halfy & Pica can confirm it) when we played it today. The bug is that 1 round out of 2 the doors dont show up so the game cannot progress so what happens is that the zombies wins or the humans camps until timer goes down or if not the admin need to slay all ct to go to the next round to not loose time. The map itself isn't bad if it can be fixed but apparently Halfy knew the map was bugged even before we started playing it so i suppose a fixed version isn't out yet.

Also would like the map "ze_foreign_sand_mix_v1"( I'm not 100%sure if it was this one.If im wrong I'm talking about the map wich is identical to the map "ze_alien_montain") to be removed as well not only because it's identical to ze_alien_montain but also because the difficulty is INSANE! If only the lazer were just faster & at more locations then the original map I would accept the fact that I suck when i die. But there is a point of the stage(around 70% of the map progress i think) where the lazer are infinite(tested by defending the point before the lazer but nothing to do the lazer keep poping out constatly). Maybe there is a solution to that part but i can't find anything about the map on the net.But atm we played it 2 times & people rtv it in less then 5min of playing it.

• List
  10. VIRTUS PICA

Server Admin
    13/26

Yes, is True the map ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5_d03n is very bugged. And the second map I don't know, I didn't play yet to have a opion .

11. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    95/102

Both of them have been removed

12. Smile San

Member VIP
    25/26

Reporting a server crash at 09:02(UTC+1) on the map ze_surf_facility.No problem to reconnect to the server( the next few minutes everyone was back into the server) but the crash itself was very random.

13. Marcuss

Member VIP
    25/26

Am I only one who found out knocback is not working properly? I mean look on knockback from Bison and knocback from AK47. Bison knockback is way more higher than AK47 knockback. For example when you shoot ZM into body (no in head) there is knockback but when you shoot ZM into body with AK47 there is no knockback and only knockback from AK is when you shoot ZM into head and even in head is knockback still low. This can be just my opinion but I have played here already more than 150+ hours with AK47 and always had this problem.

#613 Marcuss, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  14. Smile San

Member VIP
    25/26

It's not just you're opinion it's facts. Yesterday knockback was even weaker & today I think marius adjuce it so it between bfr 05/12 knock back & 06/12 knock back.

15. Marcuss

Member VIP
    25/26

Yeah but there is still gap between AK47 and bison knockback and I dont like it. I mean buff up AK knockback or nerf bison knockback.

16. Smile San

Member VIP
    25/26

Dont use Ak man come on lol. But I'm for getting back the 05/12 & before knock back. And I just need to mention this reason: People want to win as humans, not as zombies. If we make the game zombie sided where's the fun seriously? I think the majority would feel more frustrated losing because the knock back fucked them then winning as a zombie because we all sucked. Yea ik some people won't agree to what i say but trust me Im myself an average player & i think when i do a sugestion it is for the majority of the community.

• List
  17. buyusetna

Member User
    6/13

Playing zombie escape means you have to run away from zombies while shooting them right? just my opinion but certain maps don't fit this criteria at all, they feel like playing original zombie mode(zm) where you just find a place and shoot zombies all day long(which is very boring). Maps i'm talking about are:

ze_defense3003
    ze_platformer_b6
    ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4
    ze_surf_danger_p2
    ze_surf_facility_p4
    ze_surf_sahok_v1_e6
    ze_surf_vortex_v1_9

in surf maps you just surf then hold the point there is no running away from zombies at all. I think they should be removed or at least defense3003 should be removed because its the worst offender.

18. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

Why should we removed those maps ? Different types of maps are good since that's what makes them unique . If you think about it - Having those maps can actually satisfy other players who want a rest from all the running and just chill a bit .
    After all - Everyone has different type of fun and that's why we can keep those maps - So everyone can be satisfied with something .

19. buyusetna

Member User
    6/13

Actually I like surf_vortex but its not about liking them or not but more about we are playing on zombie escape server and those maps are zombie maps with ze nametag. I don't think they deserve to be in the server unless the server will be ze/zm hybird.

If you want to chill you can always go !afk or !spec and watch other players, that what I do while eating.

20. lordfilipe69

lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    28/51

always afk means that you aren't enjoying the map or not helping...... either you're a zombie or human you can't always afk and makes it bad for defense and infect humans..... if there are only 3 zombies and you afk that's being a bad player..... plus i agree with removing surf since most players can't do it..... the others which is zombie survive shoud not be removed.... like Vik said it's a way to have and to chill from running..... i think it makes us have more credits and rank for killing zombies