1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 88 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    1/13

I used to use negev since I find for most maps you don't need to run and gun but hold the line insetad. As a result, the bullshit accuracy on continuous fire and high damage (i.e. high k.b.) and high ammo of negev makes it a perfect choice for gunning when not running. Also if you compare k.b. / damage per second including reloads, negev provides a better option than bizon in mid range and long range.

Under no circumstance is ak/m4 good for defending, but ak47 is the best choice to finish off 100 hp zombies at the end of ff_alien_mountain_escape (or whatever it is called). Nowadays I use a p90/usp-s since i have a death by kitty / neo noir for them LUL.

2. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

p90 death by kitty is great shame I don't have one

3. Malala2

Member User
    1/13

Disable your weapon skins/knife plugin it fucks with zombie items

4. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

I have death by kitty, we can always switch weapon
    --- Post updated ---
    Indeed I commit I'm still need to practice more, but unless I do immigration, things like laser will always trick me. I play PSE while I stay in asia with a latency of around 100, trust me, the dodging laser is so much different with latency of 200, and much more easier to survive it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Let me explain this here, how many things latency can change

For example throw nade,
    First, select nade, second, throw it out.
    I have 200ms lag, which is 0.2 seconds delay, first select, 0.2 seconds taken sends package to server, then another 0.2 seconds server respond me "I selected nade and ready to throw out", it's 0.4 seconds taken for first step
    Then for second step, i throw it out, another 0.2 seconds spends on the way to server,(Feedback is not important here), but remember, zombies in my screen has also delayed o.2 seconds, so as long I saw them and throw out a nade, it's almost one second.

Another one example, laser.
    This one is more simple than last one, 0.2 seconds I saw laser, let's say respond didn't take time(not true), 0.2 seconds send respond to server, 0.4 seconds total delay

I'm not selfpitty here, just want to clear out my situation. And also I'm not someone play cs since has born, I do not have godlike skill
    --- Post updated ---
    And immigration just for a game?You are not telling me your serious

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

there are no weapon or knife plugins

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

yes we can swap for death by kitty good idea

7. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

Please Reminds me buy p90 when saw me in server xD

8. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

okay cool I will

9. Malala2

Member User
    1/13

You have a plugin interfering with zombie items, I only of ws/knife and !ck (custom knives) to do so

10. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

Alert: !ff issue back online
    Friendly fire
    Friendly fir
    Friendly fi
    Friendly f
    Friendly
    Friendl
    Friend
    Frien
    Frie
    Fri
    Fr
    F......

11. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

12. Harsh

Member User
    30/51

I have a few things to suggest here........now this is not just my opinion, these topics are running in the server from some time...so Im just goin to put them here so finally someone can do something about these things.

1st. LAG problem - from some time (1-1.5 months) there is something wrong with the server, once we reach 50+ active players the server is lagin, and its not just me having bad connection or anything.......if its some smaller map or map with less particles its still aceptable, but if the map is big and with alot of particles it is just unplayable in my opinion.

2nd. Not able to play some maps like best_korea for expample, cuz they are crashing the server..........while on other servers they work just fine.....
    Also the problem with the zombie items that was mentioned above still exist (not on every map but on some), people complain about it....so fixes must be done.

3RD. NOW this one is the biggest problem at the moment.
    This one was bothering me from some time, I saw that other players are talkin about it both here in the forum and on the server...........so since its not just me I will type it.

I understand that Marius is busy with work and dont have so much free time to spend on the server.
    So please give Bigmo or Pica acces so they can update maps at least.....
    If they dont know how or dont want...........lets open a thread and find someone whos active and have the time to do that kind of things on a daily basis.....

Just fixing the price of the credit VIP wont bring more donations, Fixing the problems that I mention will bring more players and more players=more donations.......

Thank you for your time.

• Like text Like text x 3
    • List
    #752 Harsh, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  13. StrykeR

Member User
    3/13

Marius, as I told you some time ago, you need to have someone who can pe trusted and who can maintain the server in a good condition. What I want to say about that, you can't do all the things regarding the server by yourself...you need a hand ASAP!
    Any of you guys, someone who has experience or not, Bigmo, Pica...guys, speak with Marius when he is free...maybe he can do something and let you do a few things in the begining, you know...updating the maps, do some significant changes...
    This community has so much potential, a bunch of good people, you can be nr.1! I don't think it's that hard, just take your time, think about this...and let things happen!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator VIP
    40/51

Marius can simply tell the limit of maps that we can have or allow to upload to that guy who will be in charge of maps ( if suggestion will be approved) ALSO SOME REVISION NEEDS TO BE DONE TO OUR MAPS..... some maps removed, they are bugged or missing textures, ( like zakum missing textures .... ), SOME MAPS EVEN REPLACED... ( for example: if we have a map icecap which is easy to beat, why not replace it with the same layout map but slightly harder to beat........ there are some exact maps with icecap layout but way harder to beat...)

but im not sure if Marius will give access to mapcycle.txt, so we can see new maps in rotation since file is in the root directory of the server....

#754 {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  15. StrykeR

Member User
    3/13

It's up to Marius now, his choice...simple.

16. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

preferably someone that is never toxic and doesn't mind what task to be assigned too and someone that is really friendly and lively

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
  17. StrykeR

Member User
    3/13

Of course, that's the point.

18. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

I was thinking to give wild access to the server files since he is suggestion 90% of the maps

• Like text Like text x 1
    • Cool Cool x 1
    • List
  19. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Other than that i'm working on some lag and server fixes now, it will take up to 5 hours

• OK OK x 1
    • Cool Cool x 1
    • List
  20. Mr.Fromage

Member User
    1/13

Just to show you guys how to play ze predator ultimate : Start the video at 4:30. And finish the video.
    And of course i know this is not the same on CS GO, they're a lot of change on every version, its just to show the different way to play when you play different maps, its not the same for all, i suggest for everyone to see on youtube to see
    I suggest for everyone to watch youtube videos on the maps on which we play the most on the ZE server, it could be a fucking big plus for the gameplay and would avoid the banns or kick because some do not do not know how to play or just troll.

And of course please Add ze_mako_reactor_V6 !