1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 81 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Harsh

Member User
    145/153

The knockback is kinda weird from 2-3 days, but its ok, not broken or anything.......defending is still ez.
    I laughed my ass on this........Please show me next time how you defend 5-6-7 zombies solo with m4...........it seems ez to defend with m4 when there are 10 guys behind you sending bullets to the zombies.
    Its your choice with what weapon you play.........but please........godlike...cmoooooon :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    30/51

yeah but u miss shots
    --- Post updated ---
    Ak47 I can
    --- Post updated ---
    yeah I got 3 kills with ak47 and 4 kills with m4a4 in one day more like one map so what u say to that

3. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

Geeeez, have you guys ever considering other players feeling? Not everyone can shot that accurate, and what does it make sense if only few people are "pro" shooting accurate can defend? Then why complaining no one defend with you? Are what we insist keeping the knockback system is only wanting real pros stay? What you thinking? If the new comer think it's too hard for them they will leave without any hesitate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Senseirage

Senseirage Kid Weaboo
    Server Admin Member
    20/26

No offense but it sounds really hypocritical of you to call us out,what about us?Why are our opinions being called out cuz we can shoot and defend?
    You are saying your own opinion and mask it because everyone wants it,the KB is fine i dont see a problem with it
    If a new player comes and doesnt like it he is more than free to leave,those people need to GIT GUD why should we make everything easy just for them?
    Where will be the thrill? the skill requirement?
    Its a matter of personal opinion at the end of the day ,veterans are normally going to preffer it to be harder and begginers want more easy
    Personally i preffer a harder KB but hey thats just me^.^

5. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

Your right, yes and no. Noobs makes their choices leave or stay, I sure you like seeing more people playing too like before. Honestly ZE player base are reducing compare with a year or two before, only ones who really love ze will stay but eventually triharders gets bored, what then?

6. Garamäs

Member User
    1/13

I'd feel even more bored if it was easier. The problem doesn't come from the server settings but the players themselves. But hey, it's always hard to admit that u're in the wrong and that u can't defend/dodge lasers/etc. It's not the server that need to change, it's you who need to improve, like in every game or in life.

7. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

I used to use negev since I find for most maps you don't need to run and gun but hold the line insetad. As a result, the bullshit accuracy on continuous fire and high damage (i.e. high k.b.) and high ammo of negev makes it a perfect choice for gunning when not running. Also if you compare k.b. / damage per second including reloads, negev provides a better option than bizon in mid range and long range.

Under no circumstance is ak/m4 good for defending, but ak47 is the best choice to finish off 100 hp zombies at the end of ff_alien_mountain_escape (or whatever it is called). Nowadays I use a p90/usp-s since i have a death by kitty / neo noir for them LUL.

8. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    30/51

p90 death by kitty is great shame I don't have one

9. Malala2

Member User
    1/13

Disable your weapon skins/knife plugin it fucks with zombie items

10. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

I have death by kitty, we can always switch weapon
    --- Post updated ---
    Indeed I commit I'm still need to practice more, but unless I do immigration, things like laser will always trick me. I play PSE while I stay in asia with a latency of around 100, trust me, the dodging laser is so much different with latency of 200, and much more easier to survive it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Let me explain this here, how many things latency can change

For example throw nade,
    First, select nade, second, throw it out.
    I have 200ms lag, which is 0.2 seconds delay, first select, 0.2 seconds taken sends package to server, then another 0.2 seconds server respond me "I selected nade and ready to throw out", it's 0.4 seconds taken for first step
    Then for second step, i throw it out, another 0.2 seconds spends on the way to server,(Feedback is not important here), but remember, zombies in my screen has also delayed o.2 seconds, so as long I saw them and throw out a nade, it's almost one second.

Another one example, laser.
    This one is more simple than last one, 0.2 seconds I saw laser, let's say respond didn't take time(not true), 0.2 seconds send respond to server, 0.4 seconds total delay

I'm not selfpitty here, just want to clear out my situation. And also I'm not someone play cs since has born, I do not have godlike skill
    --- Post updated ---
    And immigration just for a game?You are not telling me your serious

11. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

there are no weapon or knife plugins

12. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    30/51

yes we can swap for death by kitty good idea

13. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

Please Reminds me buy p90 when saw me in server xD

14. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    30/51

okay cool I will

15. Malala2

Member User
    1/13

You have a plugin interfering with zombie items, I only of ws/knife and !ck (custom knives) to do so