1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 85 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. StrykeR

Member User
    1/13

It's up to Marius now, his choice...simple.

2. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

preferably someone that is never toxic and doesn't mind what task to be assigned too and someone that is really friendly and lively

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
  3. StrykeR

Member User
    3/13

Of course, that's the point.

4. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

I was thinking to give wild access to the server files since he is suggestion 90% of the maps

• Cool Cool x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Other than that i'm working on some lag and server fixes now, it will take up to 5 hours

• OK OK x 1
    • Cool Cool x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Mr.Fromage

Member User
    1/13

Just to show you guys how to play ze predator ultimate : Start the video at 4:30. And finish the video.
    And of course i know this is not the same on CS GO, they're a lot of change on every version, its just to show the different way to play when you play different maps, its not the same for all, i suggest for everyone to see on youtube to see
    I suggest for everyone to watch youtube videos on the maps on which we play the most on the ZE server, it could be a fucking big plus for the gameplay and would avoid the banns or kick because some do not do not know how to play or just troll.

And of course please Add ze_mako_reactor_V6 !

7. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

is it a final version for mako_v6?

8. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

i think i read that mapper said in his blog that he will update the map 1 more time...... ( not sure actually)

9. Mr.Fromage

Member User
    1/13

In the video its ze_predator_ultimate, i think its the same guys, who did this map and mako.
    repload one more time...
    ZE FFVII Mako Reactor V6 B09 – Changelog Progress
    Posted: January 16, 2017 by Kaemon in Kaemon's Rants, ZE FFVII Mako Reactor
    Working on the map lately. Here is the changelog so far. (4th of February)
    Please notice that this list only contains things that are already done and implemented, not all the upcoming changes.

January 16,2017it starts to make too long...

10. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

I Agree, lag is a big problem
    Maybe I was wrong about the knockback thing, the bad shooting feeling is from laggy
    At the moment we owns a large number of plugins(I assume), perhaps no critical conflict may them cause but the small problems are increasing from adding more of them and sometimes crashing server due to conflict with some map particles.
    --- Post updated ---
    Wow, mako updated? It's like my Great-grandfather backalive from the casket underground and make himself a new haircut Lol

• LMAO LMAO x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    13/26

i joined other serves with more items then us and they're server was not lagging at alll it was 5 stars but in this server it lags a lot... sometimes with maps with no items so there must be something on the server that is causing this kinda of lag....

12. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Lag is fixed now, our problem is the store, since has been disabled the server load decreased by 30%, this means that we can host up to 64 players without a problem, zombie items are fixed too..let's play without store this weekend and see how it goes, also i managed to disable GOTV too it has an impact to the server load using too much memory... so far GFL and GUC are the only ZE servers running without GOTV, it was hard to make it stable

13. Harsh

Member User
    20/26

Awwww nooooo I want to use my new tag..........(joking)
    Yesterday we had 50+ players on westersand, everything was fine, the "sv" was in the white part during the whole map and no problems with the zm items.
    Lets see how it will be these days.
    Good job.

14. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

but i was lagging on westersand boss like crazy ( only managed to get no more then 20 fps , medium cs go settings , !n command enabled)

usually on other maps with bosses , items and particles i have stable 100 fps or even 200 sometimes , high settings (set by cs go as default)

and my pc is "good" for another year i think ( i can upgrade my graphics card after ill save up some money)

15. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1338942
    check this plugin Marius.....

If you would include level rank feature that comes with this plugin , i suggest this :

When you play on the server you get points ( at the same time credits)

to level up each rank , you need specific amount of points

when you unlock each rank , some cosmetic items are unlocked for you ( trails , nade trails , player skins , hats, pets , masks, etc )
    the higher rank you get = more good stuff unlocks for you ( ex : to get a pet you would need to be elite master or higher , its all debatable )
    to get a some good player model (not vip one) you would need to be rank Legend (again its all debatable)
    to

of course you can trade your points with other players , but not items......
    As for vip you can buy it with points you earned through server playtime or donations and unlock vip stuff ( same stuff like it was with !store)

RANKS THAT I CAME UP WITH :

ZE UNIVERSE LEGEND
    ZE LEGEND
    ZE GUC LEGEND
    ZE HERO
    ZE elite veteran
    ZE tier II veteran
    ZE veteran
    ZE elite master
    ZE tier II master
    ZE master
    ZE godlike defender
    ZE elite defender
    ZE tier II defender
    ZE defender
    ZE tier II newbie
    ZE newbie
    ZE recruit

• List
    #775 {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  16. Great Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    13/26

love it love it love it! i'm dying to get trails back and tracers!

17. VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
    23/26

This sound good ! we should try it marius ...

18. Something

Member VIP
    30/51

Mapea is using those points too but i dont know if this is the reason that mapea is lagging so hard.We should defenetly try it out and test it

19. WarKnock

Member User
    1/13

Please delete that ZE thing before the ranks xDDD

20. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

I prefer silver gold diamond, maybe I should stop playing League of legend LOL