1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 85 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    30/51

We also managed to see another problem .

There was one guy who was either using scripts or just hacking and Smexy managed to find the player -
    # 704 40 "Smurfy" STEAM_1:1:423394172 32:56 84 0 active 786432 .. # 719 36 "LOL" STEAM_1:1:65037881 23:33 78 0 active 786432

Smexy was about to ban him ( Because Me and him already warned him to stop his hack/script / etc. ) and when he typed the command , the player was not banned , but it said that he was banned for the amount of time he was given .

Also - It appears that one player may have lost his VIP status ? There was one player called '"LightNeverDies" - Apparently , he had more VIP time , but his VIP was removed ( I really don't have information if his VIP expired or just really disappeared ) .

I also tried another player model called "Leon " and actually i had no problem at all . I just selected the skin and i don't have any problem at all . I will try to test every other skins as well , so i can be sure if there are other player models with that buggy problem .

And to finish with one more problem for the day :
    It appears that ( at least it's only for me i hope ) i cannot hear the music from the map . For example when i try to turn it on and choose the volume , i wait for the next round so i can see if it actually works . Sadly , i don't hear anything even when the new round starts .
    If anyone is having the same problem , please give one like to that message so i can know that you have the problem as well :) .

EDIT :

While i was playing , i managed to get 1 player model with the same problem ( just like the player model called "Nanosuit " ) . Thanks to @Anal's King , we managed to find out that the player model called " Tianyia" is having the same problem as the nanosuit skin .

Also - The Mario skin is having a problem , mainly with the moving , because when a player crouches , he gets kinda low on the ground than normal and when he gets up , it takes between 2 - 3 seconds to get back to it's normal view .
    Basically the player feels like he is playing with a player model which makes him to think that he is small .

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #801 Viktorski, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

yeah i saw that there was a zombie player who was bhopping unusually.... he was able to bhop with more distance but i didnt say anything cuz i didnt know who it was or if i was wrong...

3. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

I guess I'm on Bhop script duty as I have already banned a few players already for doing that

4. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

Another problem has been found :
    ( Yes - I know that i am getting annoying with those problems , yes i do realise that i am writing long messages with problems , but if we want to fix almost everything , we have to report everything :) ) .

As i managed to experience the problem together with @GeT_TaZeD and @Smexy , i also noticed that even the Kick command is not working properly . The message does show that a specific player was kicked , but in reality the player was still in the server .

Suggestion :

The chat shows a bit too much information and many things happen at the same time . For example , when i finish my message in the chat , 1 second hasn't passed yet and i can already see that my message was either on top of the chat box as a last message or just gone and the person has to scroll up to read it .

So , i suggest ( for a start ) to remove some server messages , so we won't have a lot of information and we won't cause chaos in the chat .
    Which messages should be removed ? Well , i can start ( for now at least ) with 3 messages only . Here are the messages :

1. [GUC] Everyone is free to use the command !nominate or nominate to nominate a map for voting
    2. [GUC] Say in chat !shake to enable or disable map shake
    3. [GamersUnitedClan.com] Colors are not allowed with your current model, your color will be set when using an allowed model
    I specifically have chosen those messages , because they are obvious for the player :) . Especially the first message will be ignored by almost every player , because the people would have already tried to type in the chat "nominate " .

Problem Number 2 :

Tracers for the guns !!! Some people have managed to see that they cannot equip tracers for their guns ( But so far i have seen only one player who was using them with no problem ) . If people must be VIP to use tracers , then i guess they only need to donate to the server , because from what i have seen , almost every player is trying to be VIP Bronze with their credits . When they actually become VIP Bronze , the players cannot equip the tracers for their guns , therefore the player is left confused .

I personally , don't have interest in this new VIP system where everyone can become VIP easily , because it makes things a lot more easier for the players . On top of that , if VIP Bronze can equip every VIP item or everything which requires VIP access , then there is no difference in VIP Bronze and VIP Gold and so on :( .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

a lot of things here, alright the last update broke some sourcemod functions(kick,ban,emit sounds etc...) and i've got a modified version to be able to get the server back online... about this user LightNeverDies tell him to give you his steam id and also a print screen with the donation and i will get his VIP access back...and yes the VIP with credits has limited access, the problem with the player models it happens sometimes if the game server loses the connection with the mysql server where is the store database, let me update the sourcemod and check if the issues are still there

• Like Like x 1
    • Like text Like text x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  6. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

Thank you but I still think That the SicK guy had an ip changer cuz he kept stopping every minute

7. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

The server crashed again when we were changing the map " ze_journey_v4" to map "ze_paper_escaper"

What made me interested is that i slayed the last human , and when we were changing the map , the loading screen stopped at "Sending client info " .

i believe that slaying any team ( ct or t ) causes a problem for the map and for the whole server .

Those are the last errors i received

8. Pita

Member VIP
    30/51

Most commands now have problems I do believe

and "slay the last human", as the one you slayed isn't that sounds pretty weird to me? and what that word you guys always say again? oh. "disrespectful", rly ironic it is

9. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

I will leave the human ( not going to slay him ) only if there is a chance for him to win alone . But the player was running away wasting a time . I believe i did the right choice by saving a time and also confirming my theory that there is a problem with the commands .

10. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

For skins problem changing every round I just did a bind script on key "z" = say !zclass and after 2 - 4 rounds i got used to it and it passed only 2 sec to equip the skin I wanted...

Ofc after I became an admin the issue was gone , xD