1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 88 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    145/153

I didn't report this , because of the map , Wild .
    It's not strange that the server is crashing so much - it's strange how no one has reported that the server is probably crashing because of few problems .

I am reporthing that the server crashed and the reason of that , may be from a lot of things .

I am hope i am wrong , but the server is probably crashing a lot because of :
    1. The pets from the shop
    2. The particles of the maps
    3. From some maps

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    UPDATE :

I heard one great idea and i really recommend it for using it .

What if we have a command for every player , which can kick another player ?

For example :

When , they are no admins and helpers in the server , and few players start to spam on the microphone , people will feel angry or unhappy when they hear those toxic players .
    So , what if the players had a command for voting someone to be kicked ?

Let's say for example , that i have done something wrong and people want me to be kicked .
    People can type for example this command !votekick and then they choose my name.
    But the count system will be different . It's not going to work like the normal votes - it can be made like this :

Example:
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

!votekick Viktorski

(Then the message appears in the chat ) :

Viktorski has been warned to be kicked ( 1 out of 5 votes ) .

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When the player collect 5 out of 5 ( or 10 out of 10 and so on... ) , the player will be kicked from the server and can join again at the next map .
    .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Update :

The server crashed again at the map ze_rooftop_reborn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #841 Viktorski, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

I think all these ideas have to be incorporated at some stage

3. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

The server keeps getting those errors:
    Haven't seen those errors before .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. minixo

Member User
    3/13

I support Viktor's idea and there's something different. Most of the time spammers/toxic players rejoin once they get kicked and start doing it again until they are muted. So in my idea, along with the option of !votekick, Players should have an opportunity to !votemute with reason and a certain time duration when there's no admin playing in the server.I know there's an option to self mute but since everyone doesn't self mute high pitch players so it's a suggestion from my side.

#844 minixo, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  5. {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

Super-Moderator
    30/51

Also is it just me or when map changes or server crashes mute gets lifted? I yesterday gaged guy for 300 min ( racist n word) but on next map his gag dissapeared .....

Also i can say for sure that server dont crash from particles ( only if mapper really put lots and lots of particles spawning at the same time, but why would normal mapper do it? xD) . From my observation server didnt crash on any big maps that had particles , but crashed on simple maps with no particles...... and on map change........

As for maps - yes server can crash with some big maps or some unstable , not finished maps if the mapper has an error that would cause the cs go/server to crash... ( for example : infinite teleport loop and then killing it , BUT DONT DO IT PLEASE). Marius needs to fix sv crash asap....

#845 {} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  6. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

The crash of the server can be also called like a ''restart " . So of course , any saved muted , gags will be unsaved , since the server crashed ( has restarted ) .

7. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

mute has been fixed, trigger push has been fixed too, pets will be removed for a day to see if the players will still get client crash, also the server crash is going to be fixed soon