1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion & Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 27, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 89 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. kingkaschte

Member User
    145/153

yeah but it's the closest what people want

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

Yes that is true but it doesn't affect me

3. hard curry

Server Admin
    13/26

Hi guys,

Zombie items are broken on almost every maps, but only those on which you must press E button to activate (playing NY_marathon atm, Pirates with barbossa sword, every ff maps, sandstorm, etc).

When you pick up the item as a zombie, it works before the 1st 15/30seconds, after that delay, the item doesnt work anymore.

I'm having this issue for at least 6 months and i'm really surprised that nobody noticed that on the forum.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like text Like text x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  4. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

i will have a look into it thank you for reporting it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

also you cannot use them at all? can you be more specific, please?

6. hard curry

Server Admin
    13/26

Yes Marius, passing that delay after picking it (i can't tell you exactly how many seconds, about 30sec/1min), i can't use it anymore.

The item is "ready" passing that delay (i can see the gravity purple particle in front of me for example).

Let's take sandstorm for example, i spawn as a zm, i run and take the gravity item. About 30sec later, I run into the humans and use it. The item works and I kill 2 humans. And then, the light reappear in front of me while the cooldown from the entwatch is not even finished. I try to spam the E button to make my item work, but nothing happens, only the entwatch saying on the chat "hard curry used gravity_item" everytime I press E.

Even on Pirates when I pick Barbossa, I can use the sword ony at the start of the round. After that delay, the sword is not working anymore. If you press E, Barbossa will do the sword animation, but without throwing the sword.

I don't know if that "delay" begins when I pick the item, or when the round starts.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look at it ;)

7. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

It's fixed now, thank you for your report, also a bug where the player was spawned in the wall on some maps is fixed too. entwatch works now, sourcemod has been updated

8. hard curry

Server Admin
    13/26

Hello,

Ammo item does not work on every map.

Thanks.

9. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

I will fix it soon.

10. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Ammo box is fixed, thank you for pointing the problem