Suggestion & Bug Reports

hard curry

GUC Legend
Apr 15, 2017
Paris, France
Hi guys,

Zombie items are broken on almost every maps, but only those on which you must press E button to activate (playing NY_marathon atm, Pirates with barbossa sword, every ff maps, sandstorm, etc).

When you pick up the item as a zombie, it works before the 1st 15/30seconds, after that delay, the item doesnt work anymore.

I'm having this issue for at least 6 months and i'm really surprised that nobody noticed that on the forum.

hard curry

GUC Legend
Apr 15, 2017
Paris, France
Yes Marius, passing that delay after picking it (i can't tell you exactly how many seconds, about 30sec/1min), i can't use it anymore.

The item is "ready" passing that delay (i can see the gravity purple particle in front of me for example).

Let's take sandstorm for example, i spawn as a zm, i run and take the gravity item. About 30sec later, I run into the humans and use it. The item works and I kill 2 humans. And then, the light reappear in front of me while the cooldown from the entwatch is not even finished. I try to spam the E button to make my item work, but nothing happens, only the entwatch saying on the chat "hard curry used gravity_item" everytime I press E.

Even on Pirates when I pick Barbossa, I can use the sword ony at the start of the round. After that delay, the sword is not working anymore. If you press E, Barbossa will do the sword animation, but without throwing the sword.

I don't know if that "delay" begins when I pick the item, or when the round starts.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look at it ;)

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
It's fixed now, thank you for your report, also a bug where the player was spawned in the wall on some maps is fixed too. entwatch works now, sourcemod has been updated

IulianFTW

User
Oct 24, 2018
Romania
Hello guys. For a long time, I'm thinking of writing here and suggesting something that can make the server grow. I have seen that most of the players here do not know how to play new maps. For a zombie escape player this is important. I've always tried to vote for a beautiful map but obviously no one chooses it because you think it's hard to have lasers. But that's important, the more difficult it will attract more players. Believe me and try to play something other than what you play every day. I know at first it is difficult to understand a new map that has never been played, but in time you will understand and maybe even like it. I say this because I worry about the server because they rarely see experienced players

Jelster

Typical Italian Gangstar
Jun 21, 2017
Italy
i agree with Iulia, maybe make a post with the list of the hard map, because theres a noob (like Italian Typical Gangstar) know only crazy and pipe map :^D

Jelster

Typical Italian Gangstar
Jun 21, 2017
Italy
Btw the new version of journey its broken: when u reach the first room of the map when doors close, the floor moves and KILL all the player on the middle or who dont jump

IulianFTW

User
Oct 24, 2018
Romania
I do not think it's necessary to say heavy and beautiful maps. They know it and I hope to play them because it will attract players and server will grow very much.

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
Jurney is not broken, it was a collision bug which is now fixed. To play hard maps we need leaders and good players, keep inm mind that most of the cs:go players are casual

IulianFTW

User
Oct 24, 2018
Romania
There are enough good players on the server who can be leaders. It is also possible to play eg SAM, westersand, onehole paramina and many other maps. It only requires your desire to want to play that map.

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Staff member
Owner
Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
I said it before and the server went back in top 15 on Gametracker before i moved it, We will pick the players back, just wait a couple of weeks. I still have to fix 2 things on the server and after i will start to monitor the players/staff/rank

minixo

User
Jun 19, 2018
pakistan, karachi
bhud is not working and bug in journey, fires from the statues and particles from items are not visible.