Suggestion & Bug Reports

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Yes, there is a particle problem on some maps after the dz update .... so for example rizomata are both affected by it and some other maps too. Fix stripper for rizomata / map recompile is coming but not from an official mapper since he doesn't map anymore........ As for journey we could switch back to journey_p port SINCE it is official port by rules of p and it took them first try to port it (p4 and p5 port are not official , ported by somebody else after good port was out and it took him. As you see more than 1 try to port and still not make it perfect

Something

VIP
Apr 13, 2017
Bulgaria
the thing between rush b and here is a long miss understanding but he still wont give it to us we need to deal with it same thing like supershitshow

selec

meme boiii
Jan 1, 2019
Hungary
Can you put skins for normal players to buy it? Just 2 or 3.

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
1. crash on pirates, we were playing with 64 players and after the crash 23, so idk if it's client or sv crash.
2. the particles don't work on most of the maps, try reinstalling the plugin or something like that.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
well you see particles on my map..... and other sv have no particle issues too apart from airvulpes maps that were affected by dz update

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
well misaka and more maps are affected with this problem. There are no particles in misaka (on guc) but there are on the test sv.

Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
One thing you have to know the particle table is limited to 1024 once the server goes over that value you won't be able to see the particles, this means that you play maps with a lot of particles like mako, sit_caelum, resurection etc only this 3 maps have over 700 particles so do the math, to be able to see them again you have to wait for a server restart

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
can you make sure that the server restarts automatically around 6 am, since then there a now players online?

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
knife bug happend on couple of maps like mist, wanders... Also there was a glitch where zombie was wearing default human skin...... ( happend couple of times actually , so slay was needed )

Oct 24, 2018
France
I have some suggestions for the server :
- the push on some bosses is too strong like on draco or paramina
- the players can't mute admins with !sm
- maps need to be tested and accepted by few players before adding them to the main server
- a lot of admins slay when there are players who are trying to beat the map, we only need to slay when players are hiding
- the time between maps is long, reduce the waiting time on the scoreboard
- put every maps to 20 - 25 mins and 15 mins for small maps and add more extend for the big maps (serpentis has 120 mins and after that, you can still extend)
- there is a problem on minas : the knockback is really bad when we play the map
- add a head admin
- be more restrictive on the applies for helpers / admins
- put more time for the ebans
- prohibit soundboards on the server
- admins need to use !leader instead of beacons
- there are a lot of katana on the server

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Push on Draco is fine.... I won't change it... you can't apply push settings only to one specific map.... unless you do stripper config but why would you? Buy Kevlar and you are good! Be happy that I didn't ban Kevlar on my map;)

Oct 24, 2018
France
Ok so test the push of your map on the test server then test it on the main server. You will see the difference :)