Suggestion & Bug Reports

Oct 24, 2018
France
The difference is the configuration of the servers and you can clearly see the difference on a lot of maps between the test and the main servers on pushes.

Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
I have some suggestions for the server :
- the push on some bosses is too strong like on draco or paramina
- the players can't mute admins with !sm
- maps need to be tested and accepted by few players before adding them to the main server
- a lot of admins slay when there are players who are trying to beat the map, we only need to slay when players are hiding
- the time between maps is long, reduce the waiting time on the scoreboard
- put every maps to 20 - 25 mins and 15 mins for small maps and add more extend for the big maps (serpentis has 120 mins and after that, you can still extend)
- there is a problem on minas : the knockback is really bad when we play the map
- add a head admin
- be more restrictive on the applies for helpers / admins
- put more time for the ebans
- prohibit soundboards on the server
- admins need to use !leader instead of beacons
- there are a lot of katana on the server
1.The push is fine
2.I don't see the point to mute admins/leaders
3.Agree with this but wild is already testing the maps before suggesting them
4. report the admin if this is happening
5.That is a Valve default time
6. Default time changed from 15 to 20
7. Fixed
8.Wild is in charge
9.Requests are accepted based on staff votes

Dec 24, 2018
United Kingdom
For 2, you haven't seen smexy spamming that soundboard marius, that's why people might want to mute admins

Oct 24, 2018
France
2 - When you type !sm @all, you don't want to hear someone
3 - For me, a forum for maps suggestions is needed with a form so people just need to fill it with the proper informations
4 - You need to make a rule because actually it's not clear. Admins need to slay only if players are hiding NOT if players are trying to beat the map even if they are 10 humans against 40 zombies at the middle of the map and you know that it's lost
5 - Just put : mp_match_restart_delay 10
for 10 seconds, I tested it in local and it works

10 - You really need to fix the hitboxes, it's really annoying to be killed by a zombie which is far away from you

11 - You can take these entwatch configs from the test server and put it in the main server :
ze_lotr_mount_doom_p3.cfg
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3.cfg
ze_mist_q3.cfg
ze_draco_accidere_v1_7.cfg
ze_sandstorm_go_v1_3.cfg
ze_ffxii_paramina_rift_r4.cfg
ze_grau_a03_4f.cfg
ze_chroma_v0_4_csgo3.cfg
ze_paper_escaper_p7.cfg

12 - For paranoid, we need only 1 zombie at the start :
zr_infect_mzombie_min "1"
zr_infect_mzombie_max "1"

13 - Add the ability to speak for helpers when there is a vote. Sometimes when there is one we need to give orders to players but we can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
about 4 i can put it in the forum rule post as an actual rule but if players are hiding - its a slay... why delay round ? if there are 5 or less people trying to win its a slay... unless in maps like chapter (stage 2 ) it is possible to win it even with 3 "GOOD " players who have binds to rebuy nades and negev

Bigmobanana

Server Admin
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
10 - You really need to fix the hitboxes, it's really annoying to be killed by a zombie which is far away from you
It only happens sometimes. @ steamgamers is 10 times worse so i dont think we can conplain about this
--- Post updated ---
For everthing els i can agree

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
1: on my previous community we had also push problems (also 64 tick), the push was way too strong. I talked to an owner of an other sv and he told me that you can solve that with a simple command. "mp_teammates_are_enemies 0" in cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg. idk if this still works but you can try I guess.

Jan 26, 2016
www.gamersunitedclan.com
1: on my previous community we had also push problems (also 64 tick), the push was way too strong. I talked to an owner of an other sv and he told me that you can solve that with a simple command. "mp_teammates_are_enemies 0" in cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg. idk if this still works but you can try I guess.
We already have that set, if someone will make me a list with those maps where is a push problem i can solve it with a plugin..

hard curry

Server Admin
Apr 15, 2017
Paris, France
Hello,

Idk if that bug got already reported or not, but when the server is loading (probably the first 3/4min), if you retry and spawn as a zombie, you have absolutely 0 knockback. Thanks.

Last edited:

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
We already have that set, if someone will make me a list with those maps where is a push problem i can solve it with a plugin..
For now, im sure push or pull are so strong on this 2 maps:

westersand
mist

and 1 other thing:

this is my second time reporting, rush_b_v1_4 its not patched, so fix or delete the map

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
I think we should be able to mute admins. In many cases there are situations where their indications/ leading is not usefull for the ppl who already know the map. Also there are moments when they are just talking and we don't care at all and it s just annoying hearing them. Or maybe we really don t like someone's voice / mic. Also there are situations especially at lasers where they are calling jump/crouch for new players which make it confusing for some ppl not having the same the same positioning, or for those who try to concentrate in peace. Tried to mute them by pressing tab but I still could hear them .

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
I think we should be able to mute admins. In many cases there are situations where their indications/ leading is not usefull for the ppl who already know the map. Also there are moments when they are just talking and we don't care at all and it s just annoying hearing them. Or maybe we really don t like someone's voice / mic. Also there are situations especially at lasers where they are calling jump/crouch for new players which make it confusing for some ppl not having the same the same positioning, or for those who try to concentrate in peace. Tried to mute them by pressing tab but I still could hear them .
I believe only "!sm @all" works for this but yeah there should be an option for that

Bigmobanana

Server Admin
Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
Also there are situations especially at lasers where they are calling jump/crouch for new players which make it confusing for some ppl not having the same the same positioning, or for those who try to concentrate in peace.
There is an other option

Next time someone misleads. Report

To much reports on him and hes out!

Jul 3, 2017
Judetul Iasi, RO
There is an other option

Next time someone misleads. Report

To much reports on him and hes out!
It wasn't misleading bigmo. The person had a beacon and was teaching new players how to do lasers. I was in another spot, in the back of the platform so when he said jump I early jumped and died.

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
It wasn't misleading bigmo. The person had a beacon and was teaching new players how to do lasers. I was in another spot, in the back of the platform so when he said jump I early jumped and died.
Well yeah there is some players like that and they want to troll and decide to kill everyone for the sake of fun when you are actually teaching them what to do and it's sad to see good players saying that as they think everyone is capable to do lasers :emoji_dizzy:

Mar 6, 2017
France
Missing map maps\ze_hsc_a4_q2_1.bsp, disconnecting

need to fix your fastdl

thanks

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
ze_surf_sahok

last lassers on this map are broken, dont kill anyone, need to fix

---

also, ze_atos_v1_3 (latest version)
lvl 1 n lvl 2, ramp is broken

---

rush b also is not pached

---

attention please.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
ze_surf_sahok

last lassers on this map are broken, dont kill anyone, need to fix

---

also, ze_atos_v1_3 (latest version)
lvl 1 n lvl 2, ramp is broken

---

rush b also is not pached

---

attention please.
about maps we cant do anything.... only mappers can fix their maps! Lasers on sahook were fine for me ( i died)