Suggestion & Bug Reports

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
about maps we cant do anything.... only mappers can fix their maps! Lasers on sahook were fine for me ( i died)
1. atos should be replaced by version before the last one (GFL 2 days ago we played old version bcs the last need to be fixed)
2. at sahok i stay back and lasser didnt reach to me

Feb 20, 2019
With a bunch of player skins being removed, I thought I heard marius say he'd be adding more. If so, are you taking suggestions for new ones?

Feb 20, 2019
The 2B model I used at least hasn't been added back. It was called 'Toobie' for some reason I think, in case it was a mistake and someone wants to add it back.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
i talked to marius about skins... After everything is stable , we dont get client crash.... ( NOT THE ONE HAPPENING BECAUSE WE PLAY LDR MAPS LIKE KNIGHTMARE ) we gonna add 1 - 2 skins back , since he removed 2 broken anime skins...

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Too be honest we have too many anime skins but hey what do I know about weebs
It's fine tazed I think ... we have very little of them compared to other sv and people do come to our server partially because of anime / other player skins that you can get with credits or paid vip

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
well, tazed is right, in my opinion, we have too many anime skins. Some like them others not, it also take some space on the server and some players have performance issues. In my opinion, we should delete every skin and everyone plays with the default skin, except VIP diamond. We can also add like 2 or 3 skins for the other VIPs but not anime. Maybe just master chief and the option to chose the color of your skin and some others.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
dude a lot
well, tazed is right, in my opinion, we have too many anime skins. Some like them others not, it also take some space on the server and some players have performance issues. In my opinion, we should delete every skin and everyone plays with the default skin, except VIP diamond. We can also add like 2 or 3 skins for the other VIPs but not anime. Maybe just master chief and the option to chose the color of your skin and some others.
dude a lot of people use anime skins... in fact more people use anime skins than normal ones! if you delete them people gonna be disappointed. Just because you dont like them doesnt mean other people dont like them too.... And lets focus on more important stuff than talking about skins.... ( we got crash issue to fix, its nice that the very possible cause of it was fixed but who knows............ )

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
I said, "my opinion" for a reason... the reason why I'm saying "remove skins" is to have a better performance. I had a shit pc before this (20 fps with playing on !hide + !stopsounds) I almost couldn't play (it was close), on gfl I had 25 fps (they don't have store what is like 500+MB, what is a lot for plugins, most of them are 10MB) what isn't a lot but they don't have the !hide command. Now with my new pc still kinda slow but that's because I have heavy programmes on my pc. I couldn't use those programmes otherwise my pc would have crashed xD. I like to see my teammates when I play so ik when to fall back/defend when no one is leading, but that's hard when some weeb skins are in-front of your ass. We are not an Asian server so what are the anime skins doing on the server in the first place. Again this is my opinion, I will not reply to further reply's unless I feel it's 100% necessary.

Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
You know why more people play on the servers and not official cs go servers? Because we have cheap costumization and that brings players. Without skins or store the server will die slowly. Take as example the !ws command that marius removed a few days ago... a lot of people asked where is !knife and ws commands(that brings players for sure)

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
I said, "my opinion" for a reason... the reason why I'm saying "remove skins" is to have a better performance. I had a shit pc before this (20 fps with playing on !hide + !stopsounds) I almost couldn't play (it was close), on gfl I had 25 fps (they don't have store what is like 500+MB, what is a lot for plugins, most of them are 10MB) what isn't a lot but they don't have the !hide command. Now with my new pc still kinda slow but that's because I have heavy programmes on my pc. I couldn't use those programmes otherwise my pc would have crashed xD. I like to see my teammates when I play so ik when to fall back/defend when no one is leading, but that's hard when some weeb skins are in-front of your ass. We are not an Asian server so what are the anime skins doing on the server in the first place. Again this is my opinion, I will not reply to further reply's unless I feel it's 100% necessary.
yes we are not an asian servers that have 60+ skins..... But that doesnt mean that we dont need to have them.... Why people outside of japan/ asia watch anime , have anime expos? same reason

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
Also our store is not 500+ mb like you say... My max guess would be not over 150 mb! Gfl has same amount of skins as we have just they are only for supporters , vip guys and mappers

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
why remove anime skins if they are good for server? everyone likes anime skins... that's why its more profitable.... it is good for players and server.... no anime skins dead server.... and for some reason the !zclass lets us choose many anime skins and others but for a map... loved to get my goku back... we could remove the tracers... only few vip have it so..