Zombie Escape Suggestions

Amo Klawi

VIP
Aug 6, 2017
Stockholm, SE
Hello everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day because I have! I would like to come up with good suggestions that are not about human skins. It feels like it's just the humanskins we're playing for. But anyway. Marius look here fast! I would like you to double the ammunition on all weapons. we would like to play with m4 / ak. But it's not enough with just 30 shots so raise them to 60! Give more hp to zombies so it will be more challenging! Say that the one who spawns as a zombie should be as strong as a boss and big, it should be less knockback, so even those who do not have a VIP should have fun. What do you think to choose skins for all the weapons? Or knives? Would be fun with some colorful weapons and knives! Hope this was a good suggestion! I wish you all a really good week.

Sep 1, 2017
Lund, Sweden
Double ammo on some of the weapons sound good, but not all. More hp to the zombies could be good fun but less knockback will be WAY TOO OP for bhoppers xD. A !knife and !skin command will bring a few players so that could be nice as well.

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
We talked about this many times in the past........and its lame. Bad idea.
Also this thread is a bit old..........