1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and bug reports' started by Amo Klawi, Dec 5, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. lordfilipe69

lordfilipe69 The Masterpiece
    Member User
    95/102

ah vik today on one of the maps we lost 10-0 because zombies don't have many knockback..... the problem wasn't the defending because a lot of us were defending and using materias but the zombies kept coming..... it seems to me that the old knockback was better.....

2. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

I guess 1 week will be way too much . The final decision will be taken from Marius .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Smile San

Member VIP
    25/26

I get what you mean by its"unbalanced for zombies" because it's frustrating as a zombie to not be able to moove but If I may add one thing, you said the game is ct favored but in the end is about winning the round or not & if we look at the stats there is not even 10%(27 maps out of 408 so even close to 5% ) of the maps where the cts got over 50 % winrate. I cannot make the math but I can tell humans loose way too much to be said its ct sided from my point of view. I already heard many complains about the current knock back today but like said before I will wait patienlty for now.

4. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    30/51

As i said, they didnt prevent servers from using it but if a server uses it and if Valve finds out, the server loses its Steam affiliation afaik, i.e. non steam servers do what they want.

5. Ethereal

Member User
    1/13

Thats completely other topic and it doesn't have anything with balancing server setting. Win rate is low simply because people dont want to listen and follow leaders. Every time when we play pirates half of the team dies on vortex or wave because they just dont want to listen anything what leader has to say. Another example of many is when we play predator every single time people are dying the most stupid deaths because they dont want to listen to vesso or jerry when they tell them countless times to jump over the red or to move or elevator will crash them and we end up with many rounds lost. So thats the only thing why the win rate is curently low it doesnt matter if the server settings are op or not, it's because we are loosing cts due to a massive trims that happen every day on certain maps because people are unable to listen to follow beacon and to listen to the person that is leading the map.

6. Amo Klawi

Server Admin Member VIP
    16/26

I have read the whole discussion and the only thing I see is negative comments. About how hard it is now with the zombies. How can not you think it's fun with a lot of challenge? Why should you have so much easy for yourself? Exactly as Ethereal said everyone does not listen to the leaders and plays solo. They do not cooperate and run to the door. Making the Zombies harder becomes fun and people begin to think it's time to work with each other. Having hard resistance makes you a good player.
    You will never develop if you are in the same simple level. Plus you guys complain that the server does not have enough stuff and Marius would prefer us not to have more skins nominations so I gave you good suggestions and do not tell me '' It's already hard as it is ''. That is certainly not true. The only thing that makes it difficult are you. You are too naive and do not listen. Trust me it will be harder but we are stronger together.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Butle

Member User
    13/26

Like I said before: lowering the knocback for zombies will be really bad. We have some bhoppers that can ALREADY rek the humans and with less knockback it will be even worse. I'm not the owner so I can't decide but I think that many people will agree that the knockback should be like before. I'm not afraid of challenges or so, I'm just being a realist. Yes, people should listen more and cooperate but come on, lowering the knockback is not the solution to this.

8. Butle

Member User
    13/26

It's fun with challenges but please man open your eyes. Do you want a server where the cts never win? It's not about people wanting it to be easy - they want it to be neutral, not OP zombies. People should listen to the leaders, yes - but people will not listen more when it becomes zombie favoured, people will rather leave the server if they just keep dying and dying. Let's make a poll and see how many people wants it? I'm sure you'll call the whole server naive, but in fact I think they are just being realistic.

9. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

I played now and i must say that most of the people complained a lot (even the zombies ) ,so let's change the knockback as the way it was . Let's just keep the knockback as it was before and just wait until things go too easy , do you agree with that people ?

10. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Server Admin VIP
    65/77

I played now and i must say that most of the people complained a lot (even the zombies ) ,so let's change the knockback as the way it was . Let's just keep the knockback as it was before and just wait until things go too easy , do you agree with that people ?

11. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

so you're saying that the server who use those free skins got closed because of that? that explains the reason that that server is no longer avaiable

12. Butle

Member User
    13/26

Yes Viktor please change it back, it will do more good than now.

13. Butle

Member User
    13/26

Changes are good, and needed if we want to make a better server. But next time make a POLL here on the forums to get the peoples opinion first, before changing it.

14. lordfilipe69

Member User
    28/51

its already hard when knockbach was original ahahah less knockback made it almost impossible ahahah. Other than that is there any other solution to improve gameplay?

15. Amo Klawi

Server Admin Member VIP
    16/26

Do you what feels best for you guys :)

16. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    95/102

Alright, let me know how the knockback is now