Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏɴʏ

User
May 26, 2019
In-Game Name: T0NY

Discord Name ID (Example: Mrbam#0915): T0NY#3660

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198956349805/

First Name (Optional): Matěj ( In Czech )

Location/Timezone:

Czech Republic
UTC+02:00

DOJ (date of joining, when did you first join the server):

I dont know, i think its one year ago :)

Write a brief background about yourself so we can get to know you better:

Hello, my name is Matěj.

Even though I sound like a whistle I can do a lot :)

My hobbies:

Creating / Setting up discord servers
Listening to songs
And much more :)

I have six animals at home,

2 dogs
3 cats
1 hedgehog

I am the son of a teacher and it means that we have a kindergarten in our living room at home, because we were evicted from the former premises :(

Every Wednesday I help my mother with ceramics which is also at home.

Any previous VAC bans: --> No <--

Any previous server bans: --> No <--

Do you have any administrative experience: Little,
but I want to fire people who will behave badly.

Spam microphone
etc

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I think its good be oart if the staff team, and i wanna help you with server.

What would you say your greatest strength is: My strength lies in the fact that I want to try every opportunity to get somewhere and that's why I do a lot to get there :)

What would you say your greatest weakness is: I am often sad and then my behavior towards people on servers :(

Other: Nothing, i hope you like my application :)

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Hey Tony, thank you for showing interest in joining our staff team.

ALL applications are reviewed in our monthly staff meeting unless the demand for staff is high. Therefore it might take anywhere from 1 day to 30 days to be accepted/denied depending on when the staff meeting is set. Normally we strive to keep the staff meetings close to the end of the months, however, it may fluctuate. Please also remember that bothering staff about your application is against the rules and depending on the staff member, may result in instant denial.

Anyone may now post, and give their thoughts using the following format:

+1 / – Meaning you support the application and person applying. Typically, you would want to mention things or events that you believe qualify them for staff.

+0 / – Meaning you are neutral on the application. You can simply post this without additional commentary, or you may add comments or questions to the post.

-1 – Meaning you oppose the application. Typically, you would want to mention things that you believe would disqualify the person for staff, or things you believe they should improve on.

If you are posting on an application, we ask that all of your commentary is said with respect. If you disagree or have problems with a user, we expect you to at least remain civil. If your application is receiving posts, please don’t take any criticism as an insult. Take the comments constructively, and work to address and improve issues that are mentioned.

Individuals that frequently contribute disrespectfully will be disciplined and Individuals that frequently and positively contribute will be rewarded.

Good luck and kind regards from the staff team.

-Mrbam

Jul 16, 2017
, RO
-1 i have seen you play but i dont think you are prepared to become a staff member . This are my reasons :
-You are not that activa as other players.
-You became a member a short time ago and a lot of players do not know you.
-Being a staff member is a great responsabilite and from certain points of view i am not sure you will be able to carry.

Nov 1, 2019
- support
Im sorry but i havent seen you even once on the server (could be beacause i just wasnt there at the time)
I dont think you are ready to be a staff member like ReVyKToN said.

Feb 22, 2020
+0 he isnt online much but when he is he is a nice guy. i started seeing him only about a month ago. maybe try again later when you have more hours on the server?

Mar 23, 2020
Israel
+0 I recommend you to get more reputation, people need to trust you before you get permissions beside that you're pretty fine.

Delta Yemeng

ZE Helper
Mar 23, 2019
Estonia
-1 he is too young and not very active. Also need to notice the fact he doesn't use his mic.

Mrbam

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super-Moderator
Oct 6, 2019
Norway
Your application has been denied for the following reason(s)
  • Do not meet the requirements
Feel free to re-apply once you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.