The Detective Report muting me for 1m min and also calling me ape and he is also confirming yes u are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
I called to server n word cause they typed rtv and voted for dont change like 2 times in a row cause i was going to be complain you know so he muted me for
KNEEGR0W AydanGelen : [SourceComms] The Detective: Issued an extended mute on AydanGelen for 1000000 minutes.

*SPEC* ★ [MEMBER] Beekay : in 12 years I never did
: !hide
[Sexy] *☜KyU☞* : !tp
*SPEC* ★ [MEMBER] Beekay : pls explain
★ [VIP-PLATINUM] The Detective : they didnt vote for his map

Sayuri SoliloquyDW : like i saw some incredible maps
[Sexy] *☜KyU☞* : !fp
Tr_DavidBuster : !nextmap
Sayuri SoliloquyDW : but the community is shit
★ [VIP-PLATINUM] The Detective : and starts to be a fookin ape

He calls me ape here and says yes you are after this part isnt he must be good to players in the game ?

Even bigmo jerry or others didint ever mute me for 1m min ? It is max 120 dude dont you even read the rules ?

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
And he thinks he is boss of server says me you left us "resign from server makes you complain about me ?"

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
So i will say it all here and then im not answering to this bullshit thread. Aydan starts insulting the server, calling the players trash because they didnt vote for his favourite map mako.... I came on the server to enjoy the map , not to hear his racistic voice insulting everyone on the server, thats why i muted him for that long. Also when you break the rules more than 10 times you should be silenced permanently.

Magnerz

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
Would like to hear his side of the story here; however you have purposely gone out of your way to put that particular banned word in your name. So for goading players, you get zero sympathy from me.

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
What about
Lag kills] Tedium 真空 : niggas
Lag kills] Tedium 真空 : dammit nihhas
He doesnt mute him cause he is prob friend with him but he mutes me ? please any moderator or marius solve this problem

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
And its a group name this is why i put to my tag are we talking about tag right now ? or what is my report

DuMa

裏切り者
User
Dec 4, 2017
Cambodia
the mute for minuets was way too much tbh like 100000 minuetes is so dumb like you could have muted him for 60 minuets

DuMa

裏切り者
User
Dec 4, 2017
Cambodia
and the admin said he wanted to resign so let that amdi resign if he abuses it i understand that you dont want the n word on the sever but still 100000000 is way too long just mute him for 60 minuets then when he says it again then make it longer than 2 years thats sad over one word do your job right

Magnerz

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
And its a group name this is why i put to my tag are we talking about tag right now ? or what is my report
You know the rules yourself, and with that tag you know you're breaking them.

Also if what The Detective says is true about you shit-talking the server/ players then an extended mute is necessary in my opinion. Especially as I can see in sourcebans you've been muted many many times previously.

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
"players then an extended mute is necessary in my opinion" for 2 years ? I have been playing here for rly long time but i never seen something like this 2 year mute It was only for kids cause it was +18 we was calling them

Aug 21, 2016
Turkey
And kneegrow is a bad tag for you ? knee grow ? I use this since 2 week and no body muted me or warned me for this cause its not a racist tag

Magnerz

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Mar 28, 2017
United Kingdom
I will reduce the mute to 2 weeks. However anything like this again will be permanent, possibly a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.