Too many abuses

Pita

VIP
Jun 16, 2017
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
I have stayed in the server for already one year, before it was viktorski love to abuse now there are just too many, damn you admins love abusing (not only apply to myself), I have saying this few times and this will be my last post about abusing issue, later on I will try to join server only when there have no certain admins are online or those don't like abusing, have fun.

Ps, as still a recuitadmin, you can check my history of using admin command, very few right? That's because I give three warnings everytime before the act, and sometimes I remove it after. Hope later admins can do better, tolerance and patience is the key.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I have stayed in the server for already one year, before it was viktorski love to abuse now there are just too many, damn you admins love abusing (not only apply to myself), I have saying this few times and this will be my last post about abusing issue, later on I will try to join server only when there have no certain admins are online or those don't like abusing, have fun.

Ps, as still a recuitadmin, you can check my history of using admin command, very few right? That's because I give three warnings everytime before the act, and sometimes I remove it after. Hope later admins can do better, tolerance and patience is the key.
i havent seen admin abuse since accesss' got removed by marius and staff got updated.... unless at night maybe admin do abuse but if they did they would be removed since marius has access to the log...

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Well , i do not have any info if the other admins have been ''abusing '' their power as you say , but i believe things will change for good in time .

Whoever ..... Me loving to abuse ? Wrong choice of words as i must say , since i have only been following the rules .
You are just angry from yesterday , because i slayed you when you were the last human left alive .Tell me , what's the percentage for the win , if you are 1 against 40 or more ? Are you saying that 1 > 40 ?

Second - Why would i not slay someone who is delaying and wasting time for nothing ? I believe there is a rule and you must know it as well . If you haven't seen it , i can show the rule right now :
Do not delay rounds on purpose.
This includes but is not limited to running,hiding or staying on unreachable spots when you are the only human left without being possible of winning the map by yourself.
Yes , we were playing the last round and yes , you were the last one alive , so tell me what's the problem ? Was it my fault that i was following the rules and just trying to save time for the people .
If that's how you are having fun , that's okay with me , but that's your way of having fun and not every person wants or have the patient to wait 1 or 5 minutes for someone to die as the last human .

As you can see right now , i am trying to make almost everyone happy , i try to bring back the players to the server and i am also trying to stabilize the server .

If you don't like it , that's fine by me , but keep in mind , i am selfless person with selfish reasons - Just because 1 person is not happy and the rest 40 or even 1000 people are happy , doesn't mean that i have to listen to that 1 person :) .

Here is your chat from yesterday and few days ago - If you see any warnings ( for example one guy is delaying the round or someone is making a trouble ) , please show them to me . And keep in mind that every word in the chat is from you.You also don't talk on the microphone ( which makes things easier ).

Also - You said by yourself that you are recruit admin yes ? Then why were you delaying the round ? It doesn't matter what kind of a admin you are ( recruit admin , normal admin , senior or even a Head admin ) - doesn't matter at all . If you are admin / helper , then you are not suppose to delay the rounds , since you the person who represent the server .Are we just here to do whatever we want or are we here to play for fun but by following the rules ,so it there won't be any problems ?

as still a recuitadmin, you can check my history of using admin command, very few right?
Sadly i must say that you are actually right . You really don't use the recruit admin access you have , so what's the point to even have one if you are not going to use it ?

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
Agree.
Whats the point of having access if you dont use it ? This was problem before, then with staff changes it got kinda fixed and everyone was doing their job properly.

About the "abuse" since Im not really active in the past few weeks I cant speak about it, BUT if you are the last human without any chances of win and you just delay........while 40 players are waiting for the next round..........well its normal to get slayed. If this happens when Im online I will slay the guy for sure, dont think there is need for warning in this case since you are staff member and you are suppose to know that what you are doing is against the rules.
Cheers

Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
I see no one admin who are abusing. But we are like 2-3 admin helper who are playing night and afternoon (when vik isn’t here because when he is joining we have all admin and or helper who join in the same times)

Also it’s important to use your admin or helper power, is your job. Because of people who say abuse or other, a lot of helper don’t use the mute or gag.

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
Well lets just say we all know now to slay iif under 10 people that's the motto I live by well actually I have no motto but i'm making one up

Pita

VIP
Jun 16, 2017
I see, we have kinda like different perspective about what to be an good admin, it's ok; I don't have any problem for that, but please, try different server see what their admins doing and the way they do, it rly helps.

maybe some you want to say like "it's other servers I dont care"
If you don't care, who cares

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
What makes you think we havent tried other servers ?
In other server you might even get kicked for delay like that ! You also get kicked/slayed for minor things like edging or other minor things that we never punish for in our server !

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
What makes you think we havent tried other servers ?
In other server you might even get kicked for delay like that ! You also get kicked/slayed for minor things like edging or other minor things that we never punish for in our server !
yeah plus other servers dont have the same rules as us and are tolerate... we give at least 3 warnings but they don't.... they quicly mytegag or even kick without warning... trust me pita this server is way more "mature" then the other servers...

Pita

VIP
Jun 16, 2017
hmmm, which server you played in, why me never encounter like you said? @Harsh
--- Post updated ---
You can have my word, in guc I've got most slay experience
also as a hint, I played chinese servers, asian servers, japanese server, americano server, spanish server and little russian
--- Post updated ---
not really like russian servers anyway, unfriendly people plus not a clue what they say;
--- Post updated ---
maybe it's too much to say unfriendly, only apply on some of them; speak of russian servers, they do love slay more than any server, and maybe that's why you say other servers slay more.

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
On russian severs people play all kinds of ze maps and really slay people for shitty things but they know how to "good" defend.... I witnessed solo on misaka map after 3 tries.... 20+ people were defending and the rest of doorhuggers (30 +) were covering their escape route! Thats how you beat maps . ( it was supposed to be laser duo with me but i foked up on the up and down lasers.... D)

with new players joining our server i'm sure that we can do it too!!!

Pita

VIP
Jun 16, 2017
maybe it's too much to say unfriendly, only apply on some of them; speak of russian servers, they do love slay
On russian severs people play all kinds of ze maps and really slay people for shitty things but they know how to "good" defend.... I witnessed solo on misaka map after 3 tries.... 20+ people were defending and the rest of doorhuggers (30 +) were covering their escape route! Thats how you beat maps . ( it was supposed to be laser duo with me but i foked up on the up and down lasers.... D)

with new players joining our server i'm sure that we can do it too!!!
Couldn't agree more:BrokeBack

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Here we go again with complaining and not showing the whole picture .

I will try not to write a lot for this , but i don't promise anything .

First of all , Why do you always go to kill the one and only zombie ? Imagine if some people want to beat the map ? Aren't they going to be pissed when they see you killing the only zombie and then the rounds restarts again and again because of you ?

Prove for that ? With pleasure , i will deliver :
Screenshot (99).png

Now , look at the next round .
This is a picture from the round when we had only one zombie , WHO just spawned ( became ) zombie :

Screenshot (100).png

And now a picture few seconds later , AFTER you kill the one and only zombie :
Screenshot (101).png

And you called that Defending ?

And when i told you to stop killing the zombie , because you restarted the round , your response was :
Screenshot (102).png 20180719104413_1.jpg 20180719104423_1.jpg 20180719104426_1.jpg 20180719105237_1.jpg

On top of that , when were were only 3 defenders and basically we were having fun , you dared to insult us by saying that we can't defend ?
Screenshot (103).png

I am sorry , is that what you call , helping to the community ? By being toxic and unfriendly . I wish i had a video of you how you tell to the people to stop talking , sadly i can't prove that , because i don't have the video .
Do you remember your old Member application ? Do you remember why you wanted to become a member ?
Do you remember when you reported me for something which you were responsible for ?
Let me remind you :
  • Nickname: Alexander

• Steam_ID:1:0:53107167

• How long you've been playing on our server: 1 Year. Last summer joined

• Are you interested in helping to develop the community: Sure. If it need my help.

• Do you have knowledge in sourcepawn/sourcemod/photoshop/mapping/developing or manage forums? Enough.

• Are you planning to apply for a moderator/super-moderator position on this forum? Maybe. But not now.

• Why do you want to become a member: To improve community to a higher level.

• And a little joke (optional): "Women call me ugly until they find out how much money i make.
    Than they call me ugly and poor."
https://www.gamersunitedclan.com/threads/viktorski-report.1552/#post-3702

I am not going to ban you or anything - Let the people to decide what they want . Or if you want , we can wait for Marius to give his answer .
I don't mind how things will go - But in any way , the path end the same way - You are responsible for that .

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
10/10 the slay was deserved.
You have been warned not to kill the one and only zombie cuz you restart the round.........and after that you come here and make report ?!?!?

Viktorski

Head-Admin
Super-Moderator
Oct 29, 2016
Bulgaria
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
I have seen situations like this more times than you joined the server !
It doesnt matter how many guys shoot the zombies, always warn the people that if you kill the only zombie you join the zombie crew next round, at least I do it like that. Is it wrong ? I dont really care, restarting the round is not any better !
Punished for false testimony..........wait wut ? By who ? By you ?
Guys just chill and play the game, its just game and its suppose to be fun, dont take it way too serious.
And always think about the other guys on the server, not just for yourself !

Pita

VIP
Jun 16, 2017
I'm watching you.
damn it's masturbate time:KappaPride
--- Post updated ---
You will be punished for false testimony. You hadn't been on server and you are posting?
They are right, not like me urs slay has a decent reason, next time if you don't like to be a zombie try go spectate at least that's what most people do to avoid the conflict

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
To be honest mate u should now that it is against the rules to kill the only zombie left as common sense tells you that it will restart the round. I think if you are going to be more of a problem, we might have to remove you from the server entirely, don't make us do that please, thank you.