1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Training Training server needs update

Discussion in 'Training GUC server' started by Smexy, Jan 10, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
View Users: View Users
  1. Smexy

Server Admin VIP
    145/153

I have created this thread regarding to the Training Server and it needs update with some commands and maps.

I will start with some commands down there;

1. Admin Room, it'll make everything so easy for solo training rather than using noclip and fly all over the map to find the admin room and get lost in the darkness.
    2. Teleportation, it's a very helpful command to go to someone and continue the journey with him.
    3. Zombie Infection, it's annoying to go to the training server and play solo since the zombie infection is fucking it every-time and you have to go all over again hoping to not turn into a zombie and continue training so i highly recommend it to be removed and makes everyone who's welling to train happy!
    4. Console Command Access, like for example there is some certain commands to type in the console that will keep you doing the same stage over and over again without going back to the admin room and trigger the level.
    If there is something else that would help to be added for the Training Server please share it in the reply box.

Sincerely
    - Smexy -

• Love Love x 6
    • Like text Like text x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Test server has been updated, please let me know if everything works for you i haven't tested it yet

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...