unban FloriaNNN =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2019
  • Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:111019689
  • The Reason you got banned in the first place. : I use the N word , I tried to explain that I used it because I m black halve so I can say it and I received the ban =))
  • Why you are asking for an Unban. : I like this server and i want be able to play again on it.
  • If you know the admin which banned you, Please insert the Admins name : http://guc.site.nfoservers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=FloriaNNN&Submit=Search
  • Proffs if you have them (not required) : no proof it was long days ago

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
we dont have proof that you are black.... and on this server you cant say n word , never ( please read the rules)

Apr 10, 2019
we dont have proof that you are black.... and on this server you cant say n word , never ( please read the rules)
I did not say it in order to offend someone + that's why I was new on the server and I did not have time to read the rules

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
im pretty sure you are that scammer..... that people told me about and thats why most ze servers banned you! You tried to scam NEPTUNE guy on other ze server

Apr 10, 2019
Dude i never scam , you can go check my steam rep , report , you will see he is my friend and i want get steamrep ban wtf ?

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
Often people will write shit to make you look good or bad so we can't base much on Steam comments

Apr 10, 2019
I dont mean commets on my profile, i mean this sitea called steamrep or sth like that

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
We played together on the same community over a year ago (2unlimited). I was an admin over there and I know your name and that is most of the times, not a good sign. We banned you over there too I don't remember the reason but a friend of mine says that you scammed over there. You got banned for a reason...

(I was the toxic leader)

Apr 10, 2019
We played together on the same community over a year ago (2unlimited). I was an admin over there and I know your name and that is most of the times, not a good sign. We banned you over there too I don't remember the reason but a friend of mine says that you scammed over there. You got banned for a reason...

(I was the toxic leader)
băăăăăăă de ce vorbești prost ? mi-am luat ban că am înjurat-o pe aia de se crede regina pl mare printesa ce se da si e urata cu spume

Jul 15, 2018
Belgium
euh, english pls

It doesn't mean that i played on a romanian sv that i speak it...

Dec 24, 2018
United Kingdom
He said that u are basically lying, and that he got banned for swearing at some girl who thought she was some sort of queen/princess

Apr 10, 2019
euh, english pls

It doesn't mean that i played on a romanian sv that i speak it...
If you do not know what this is all about, why are you talking bad words? I took the ban because I insulate a little girl who thinks is a queen btw is not ur business

Status
Not open for further replies.