Unban the legendary player aka Monsieur Viande or more crashes

May 20, 2019
I'll just say one thing, if server crashes too much it's cuz i'm not there anymore, call me Mr Potion, u need unban me, very pretty simple
STEAM_1:1:465751038

May 20, 2019
+1 for sure this guy is amazing, i don't even understand why he is banned rlly i can't get it

JerryBanana 2

BANANA
Server Admin
VIP
Jan 21, 2017
Greece
i prefer Monsieur Viande_v2 but you are good too +1

U_mad?

VIP
Mar 31, 2019
meatatarian welcomes you Mr.viande

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
y'all know why he is banned? cuz you don't know the story... i am the one who made him be banned... over the weeks he has been bitching and insulting everyone on server, so i had the luck to see his rage and screenshoted it and posted it in forum for his behavior... for me he can stay banned forever! he insulted players, he talked trash about server and insulted owner and staff! very toxic so i don't see any reason to unban him!

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I'll just say one thing, if server crashes too much it's cuz i'm not there anymore, call me Mr Potion, u need unban me, very pretty simple
STEAM_1:1:465751038
unban for what? you're the one who said that didn't want to play in this server and said other servers were better plus if you are unbanned you will start to be toxic again! i believe staff has given you many chances and you just didn't took them so go be toxic on another server cuz i don't want players like you on Marius server!

May 20, 2019
I think u all get the wrong person, i don't understand the problem here, like, everyone is being confused and u all think i'm that guy called "Monsieur Viande", but guys as i said, i'm Mr Potion right ? I'm gonna heal ur server, and it's going to be perfect server usee what i mean ? Stop thinking i'm like this guy, so, i reply another +1 for this sexy amazing guy for sure we need him, DON'T LISTEN HATERS MAN TRUST UR FATE

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
I think u all get the wrong person, i don't understand the problem here, like, everyone is being confused and u all think i'm that guy called "Monsieur Viande", but guys as i said, i'm Mr Potion right ? I'm gonna heal ur server, and it's going to be perfect server usee what i mean ? Stop thinking i'm like this guy, so, i reply another +1 for this sexy amazing guy for sure we need him, DON'T LISTEN HATERS MAN TRUST UR FATE
Marius won't unban you anyways