Super-Moderator
Oct 24, 2018
France
I'm for an unban. A lot of players want him to come back

Smexy

ZE Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
He still owe me an apology for what happen before but i don't care anymore when we were playing Sandstorm and he went ape mode and overreact for nothing, but hope to see you again on the server and have the good laughs like before but make sure you don't be an ape and rage at everyone and ruin their day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 20, 2019
Stop thinking u're the world's center man, when i saw ur name i instantly muted u, do i need to "apologize" to that kind of people acting like kids like that ? Instead of trying to find some ridiculous reasons to show that u can say something just stop monopolizing the vocal chat with ur ridiculous stuff, u're literally the guy trying to show that he's here eeverytime everywhere, like u think u're god or stuff bro' chill down and stop thinking u're alone in this world that's ridiculous u're acting like a kid man

May 20, 2019
Look, if we listen to you, u literally talk like u were the only guy right here, u're speaking like the kind of guy who thinks he's the only one able to take some decisions, bro' u're not alone chill down man, if that was to only say some kind of useless things like this u could not talk on this post man that would surely be better, now my request is not as cool as before u came, u made me sad man

W

{} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

I'll ban him again if he gets unban! I really will.... he didn't even care to write a proper unban request and since it was Marius who banned him I'm not sure he will ever be unbanned! Even on training server he was cancer as fuck

May 20, 2019
Mr Mapper, what're u calling a "proper unban request" ? I did a request, i didn't say any bullshit like i would suck all of u to get an unban that's ridiculous, and u're also acting like the kind of guy who's doing everything only by himself, u're not alone there as well, and if i'm getting that unban, why would u instantly ban me after it ? Will u even be able to give one single decent reason ? If people wants me to comeback i'll comeback and if u decide to instant ban me for no reason just cuz seems like u don't like me and dw that's same for me u proved that u weren't someone i could trust for sure, do u think after that abusive useless ban, u can be considered as a good admin ? Do u think it's how u have to do ur job ? Man chill down, it's only up to u to take that request as u want to take it, but don't make that sexy request full of ugly words from u man

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
I believe everyone gets a second chanse, even if they got a ban. Look at lord filip and wxyz. Filip was toxic as fuck and i banned him myself, but overtime he made a unban request and we unban him. He made no toxic remarks whats so ever sinds he got unbanned. Also wxyz made some toxic remarks about server and marius. But some people made request for him and got unbanned aswel.

Why would this be any diffrence. I believe people can change for the better.

I say lets unban him and give him a trail run for 1 week at the verry least. If he is still toxic, we can ban him.

But pleas everyone should get the same chanses as everyone els.

Btw mons is not a friend or anything. I just believe in equal opportunities

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
Please make a unbiased decision. We are staff and we should make unbiased decisions overall.

Last edited:
W

{} WILĐ ЂÂƝAƝ

CSGO is free now........ (make other acc if you really want to play on guc , other times you were joining the server when there were 40+ people and a good map... ) I feel like a lot of people here want him to be unbanned just cuz they know him and that he is "good" player

Mar 30, 2017
Flanders, BE
Wild thats the point he shouldnt make a other acc just too play, just give him a chanse too prove himself and thats that.
Also i dont want him back because he is a good player. Like i said, i believe people can change. And there is no reason for him to say banned. Look at filip he is not a good player(no offence) but still got a chanse to prove himself and he did.
So why should this be any differens

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I believe everyone gets a second chanse, even if they got a ban. Look at lord filip and wxyz. Filip was toxic as fuck and i banned him myself, but overtime he made a unban request and we unban him. He made no toxic remarks whats so ever sinds he got unbanned. Also wxyz made some toxic remarks about server and marius. But some people made request for him and got unbanned aswel.

Why would this be any diffrence. I believe people can change for the better.

I say lets unban him and give him a trail run for 1 week at the verry least. If he is still toxic, we can ban him.

But pleas everyone should get the same chanses as everyone els.

Btw mons is not a friend or anything. I just believe in equal opportunities
actually i never got unbanned nor made a an unban request since i was banned from forum, i just created another account and when server restarted i was able to play but yeah i get your point

Apr 13, 2017
Bulgaria
CSGO is free now........ (make other acc if you really want to play on guc , other times you were joining the server when there were 40+ people and a good map... ) I feel like a lot of people here want him to be unbanned just cuz they know him and that he is "good" player
LOL wild really dude. Some people like myself dont want to make another steam acc to play in a server its funny. I dont want him cuz he is a good player from my prespection he is a dicent player. I want him cuz we had good laugh with him yes i agree that he was toxic and shit but the thing is he was aways like this he might change you dont know like bigmo said give him like 1 week trail or more and see how he reacts and shit . He was even toxic with me too but i didnt care too much cuz it was actually funny.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Wild thats the point he shouldnt make a other acc just too play, just give him a chanse too prove himself and thats that.
Also i dont want him back because he is a good player. Like i said, i believe people can change. And there is no reason for him to say banned. Look at filip he is not a good player(no offence) but still got a chanse to prove himself and he did.
So why should this be any differens
yep he is right, i want no saint that's for sure

Jelster

Typical Italian Gangstar
Jun 21, 2017
Italy
Unbann him dont be a pussy boy :v

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Wild its not up too you, as far as i know we are a admin team and not a dictatorship
why don't y'all have an admin meeting asap and decide viande's fate? better then sit here to watch you start a war (no offence)

Status
Not open for further replies.