unmute `H3AD#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsh

User
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
The whole ban/comms page was wiped clean before a week.
Thats why its showing only the last 2 you got yesterday.
Yesterday I warned you few times to stop speakin polish, but you didnt.
Only I have muted you more than 10 times before, for spaming the mic with soundboard and other stuff, not mentioning the other 20+ mutes you had from other admins.............
You had many chances to stop doin this over and over.........and you didnt.
Im not going to unmute, if someone with higher rank than me decide to unmute then its OK.

Senseirage

Kid Weaboo
May 12, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
I am with harsh if i ever see you unmuted i will be sure to mute you perma
I speccificly remember you puting ear rape and speaking polish muted u more that 10 times

Harsh

User
Jan 5, 2017
, BG
And I dont even know why he need to be unmuted..........like I never heard him using his mic for anything else than spam!

Jul 29, 2017
England, GB
same, I normally give loads of warnings before I mute people and this time it is a bit too much

Harsh

User
Jan 5, 2017
, BG

WarKnock

User
May 8, 2018
Czechia
if you didnt know it was so "critical" then you should've read the rules before joining the server....
Can you tell me one valid reason to connect server rules with the urgency of this mute ? Just one, I will wait. I was told on teamspeak that he was just talking in his native language, which I didnt find so critical since he was muted for some time. I didnt know that this happens regullary and since you ain't even helper GYB please stop comment these forums if you dont have a single valid reason to type there something. Like if you were a witness or that kind of stuff. :)

✞Sparta✞

VIP
User
Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
If someone from the admin staff mute or other , dont unmute or other without speaking with the admin...

I see this bullshit yesterday, admin mute player who are spamming, few minute later, other admin unmute him...

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
Can you tell me one valid reason to connect server rules with the urgency of this mute ? Just one, I will wait. I was told on teamspeak that he was just talking in his native language, which I didnt find so critical since he was muted for some time. I didnt know that this happens regullary and since you ain't even helper GYB please stop comment these forums if you dont have a single valid reason to type there something. Like if you were a witness or that kind of stuff. :)
great another guy with a problem with me.... first i was helper and second if he was muted then he should have read the rules and i am free to tell my opinion so youre not going to stop me from replying to the forums :) i am free to do whatever i want so please go bother someone else and do your job on server and leave me alone :) thank you and goodbye

WarKnock

User
May 8, 2018
Czechia
I Agree sparta, but this guy was banned like few days i guess, i thought some admin just overreacted. And GYB since im doing my job im here, and since you just want to disagree with me i find it boring. I dont give a damn about you, if you wanna disagree do it on guc discord when im there.

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
I Agree sparta, but this guy was banned like few days i guess, i thought some admin just overreacted. And GYB since im doing my job im here, and since you just want to disagree with me i find it boring. I dont give a damn about you, if you wanna disagree do it on guc discord when im there.
good if you dont give a damn about me neither do i so plz do your job and dont talk about what i say and i do man :) yes i am not witness but that doesnt stop me from replying on forums to improve the server so if you have a problem with me just go make a report and let everyone decide goodbye :)

✞Sparta✞

VIP
User
Mar 21, 2017
Zimbabwe
In this case if you don’t know why someone are perma and you dont know who is the admin who take action, just call head admin (if dont avaible call senior admin) for see with him.
Because we are speaking about a heavy penality and not only a 5min muted.

You are new so you are here for learn and all people make mistake.
So it’s ok and i think that you have understood and next time you will take a good decision :)

Its_Filipović

The Lord has come
User
Sep 19, 2017
Vergada
In this case if you don’t know why someone are perma and you dont know who is the admin who take action, just call head admin (if dont avaible call senior admin) for see with him.
Because we are speaking about a heavy penality and not only a 5min muted.

You are new so you are here for learn and all people make mistake.
So it’s ok and i think that you have understood and next time you will take a good decision :)
that explains why he has a "personal problem" with me.... i was just helping the guy idk why warknock started this whole "problem".... he's like this to me because of what i said on shoutbox lol

May 10, 2018
England
Have this conversation somewhere else you guys are spamming the thread with irrelevant stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.